Family Investigative team

Investigative team, experts, Wild Bill.

All we hear is about is the parents. I understand how important a factor they are but I dare say 80-90% of media stories are about them.

Is any of it truly about (finding) Lisa?

I just don't get that impression.

Now the media won't take responsibility for professional, unbiased and factual reporting but this team that's supposed to guide/help the family isn't bringing back the focus to Lisa either. And sorry to say but if they are the parents mouth piece, they have the responsibility to focus on Lisa.

I don't give a hoot about how DB comes across to the public eye and how the pubic view of her might need changing (I get the feeling that that's what this is about) This is not about personality contests or people's judgment. People will always judge; good or bad. No "Wild Bill and Experts" will change that. It probably makes it worse in this case.

If DB and JI are innocent and their baby is out there, her name and who she is/what she means to them needs to be spread wide and broadcasted every day. By them or someone speaking for them.
(Thinking of Lauren Spierer's parents as an example; they were very active early on to keep Lauren's name out there)

Lisa is all that matters. She needs to be found. If not alive than for the sake of justice. This circus is a disgrace, IMO.

It's not damned if they do. It's only damned if they DON'T. Their reputation is the least of what they could lose/have lost.

As always :twocents:

mitchweber Mitch Weber
We are all waiting to hear any updates from the family #BabyLisaIrwin yfrog.com/nzh2zmcj
6 minutes ago Favorite Undo Retweet Reply

mitchweber Mitch Weber
Bill Stanton just arrived back at the house where Lisa Irwin's parents are staying #BabyLisaIrwin yfrog.com/obc6gkj
7 minutes ago

He refers to the "wealthy benefactor" as "she" during the press conference.

This guy appears nothing but smiles and happy during the whole press conference, as if he's more concerned about being in the spotlight vs. a "concerned individual".

I think Bill Stanton will end up being another black eye for the family and later realized another bad decision on their behalf.

He refers to the "wealthy benefactor" as "she" during the press conference.

This guy appears nothing but smiles and happy during the whole press conference, as if he's more concerned about being in the spotlight vs. a "concerned individual".

I think Bill Stanton will end up being another black eye for the family and later realized another bad decision on their behalf.

I caught that too indepmo, the benefactor was definitely referred to as 'she'.
Beyond mentioning the benefactor, today's press conference wasn't about Lisa. It was about BS, his job and him not butting into LE's territory.

I found it especially sad because BS had no picture of the baby. No plea forher return.

imo

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Shimona
Back