Family Says Fake Web Site Created About Haleigh To Make Money

ITA! I think the site should be removed. I find it hard to believe an 11 yr old is behind it!

Hmm...kind of reminds me a little of the Caylee case. Where 12yr old Dakota held a vigil for Caylee and it all went down hill after. I feel as responsible parents we should not expose our children to these situations.

Donations toward Mr. Ronald Cummings:
Obviously Haleigh's father cannot work during this crisis, so if you would rather donate toward him and his family, donations are being taken up at "Bank Of America" "Haleigh Cummings family relief fund"
source: http://findhaleigh.com/home.html

I got this from the website. It is still active. I found this on there and carried it over....so I thought I read here that the bio-mothers family had set up a fund for finding haleigh. I dont know if the bio dads family is running this fund or is the person who set the BOA fund up, the same who put up this website?

I just visited this site, which says its run by 11 year old Delany... I guess she was asking for donations and that must of been nipped in the butt...
I did a whois for this domain and it is registered to a Bed & Breakfast...

I also find it hard to believe. That site looks pretty advanced for an 11 year old....:waitasec:

thats what I am sayin...if the 11 yr old had help or assistance with it, she isnt giving credit to anyone.
From what I understand, the family didnt give their consent for this site......but do they have a releif fund at Bank of America or not? I wanted to donate part of my state refund to "both" families and I would like to know that my donation goes to the families and not to some nutjob out there scamming people. :waitasec:

LawGirl-
Yes a account was created with BOA for a family relief fund. It is to personally help the family... and I am not sure it is used for searching. THe fund was established by a funeral home for the family.

I did donate. I had a little extra cash from my taxes as well and thought that they needed it more than me, even if its not to actually search for Haleigh.... Ron has been out there looking for his little girl rather than working (lets face it, who could work at a time like that) and I am sure that the bills are still piling up.

You can donate by going to any BOA, or online. The account number for the Fund is

LawGirl-
Yes a account was created with BOA for a family relief fund. It is to personally help the family... and I am not sure it is used for searching. THe fund was established by a funeral home for the family.

I did donate. I had a little extra cash from my taxes as well and thought that they needed it more than me, even if its not to actually search for Haleigh.... Ron has been out there looking for his little girl rather than working (lets face it, who could work at a time like that) and I am sure that the bills are still piling up.

You can donate by going to any BOA, or online. The account number for the Fund is

thank you for your reply, but does the Mothers side of the family have a fund established? I read on another thread there was something, but I dont see a Financial institute to do so.

If anyone else knows, let me know. TIA

after reading on line some this morning...this BOA acct # is the same one that kid finders list for the family....not that it makes a diff, just wanted to share....

LawGirl-

:blowkiss: thanks again for this info, pretty easy

Now if we can get the info for CS side, because they also are not working and staying over 90 miles from home.

Like I said, I want to play fair and give to "both" families equally. It's only a little bit, but it will help give them at least a few more days of supplies.

after reading on line some this morning...this BOA acct # is the same one that kid finders list for the family....not that it makes a diff, just wanted to share....

I was on their website just now and I dont see anything about the Cummings case and the BOA account. Would you happen to have a link to make it easier to find. I want to see it for myself.

It was said somewhere here that they werent associated with KFN.

Beats me.......I dont see it

I was on their website just now and I dont see anything about the Cummings case and the BOA account. Would you happen to have a link to make it easier to find. I want to see it for myself.

It was said somewhere here that they werent associated with KFN.

Beats me.......I dont see it
yes, if you go to bring haleigh home. com you will see kid finders listed there. hope this helps

Thank You! Now that sets the record straight for me. this is the "Cummings" account info at BOA, :

You May Make A Donation to:
Haleigh Cummings Donation Fund
At Any
Bank Of America
In The United States
Acct# 898026737912

This is not the Sheffields bank fund info, I read somewhere here they have a fund set up with a credit union...I dont know that info yet---I am still asking :crazy:. I wonder if KFN is allowed to have this website , or did the family approve this one?

UGH!!!!!!!!!!! this makes me SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO dam MAD!

If you really want to help Haleigh and Jr then send a money order, check or gift card DIRECTLY TO THEM!

you never know where the money is going if you dont!

(personal experience with this one....GRRRRRRRRR)

and to "USE" an 11 yr old girl..... HIGHLY unlikely!

PLEASE.... send DIRECT to family....

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500
Back