Family that hid Casey Anthony says she is selfish

Or she wouldn't part with her money secretly without a big media splash either? So everyone would know about her big heart? Thinking of the Caylee shoe "charity gift" nonsense...

Oh, the shoe thing. How very generous of her. Not

If this Christian family wanted to take in the down-trodden, the unlovable, etc., that's fine. EXCEPT, they had children in their home, they knew Casey's track record, and yet, they subjected their children to her living with them.

I don't know what their mind set is, but they scare me!

Not only their children but there is a school for kids on the church grounds.. :what:

No she does not strike as a person who freely gives out money unless it will befit her in some way. And I also believe if one truly wants to do good they would expect nothing in return. So, I am just gonna scratch my head.:waitasec:

:seeya:You're right as usual, LG. CA does not strike me as being very generous except when it benefits only her. They couldn't even do a nice catered meal or even a simple bar-b-que for the volunteers. I call it just a floating rumor for now because nothing to back it up, but fwiw, I read somewhere it was GA's boss who 'gave' the donation-and it could have also been filtered through other resources so it wouldn't come back to the family fold. I don't believe FCA has ever been very far from either parent since her release, I still think it's all made up for publicity, to hide under that radar of theirs. - This is true, people who genuinely give of their hearts never do ask for anything in return, especially a church, but then again, this could have been payment/offering in order to keep FCA. Hush offering.:banghead:

:floorlaugh: me too. She never misses a golden media opportunity, no matter how carppy it is:floorlaugh:.

IMO she was either trying, in a backwards way of thinking, to garner sympathy for herself, she was/is a victim after all :rolleyes: or wanted to make church Cindy look bad...or maybe both
The only true victim was young, innocent Caylee Anthony.
:twocents:

:seeya:You're right as usual, LG. CA does not strike me as being very generous except when it benefits only her. They couldn't even do a nice catered meal or even a simple bar-b-que for the volunteers. I call it just a floating rumor for now because nothing to back it up, but fwiw, I read somewhere it was GA's boss who 'gave' the donation-and it could have also been filtered through other resources so it wouldn't come back to the family fold. I don't believe FCA has ever been very far from either parent since her release, I still think it's all made up for publicity, to hide under that radar of theirs. - This is true, people who genuinely give of their hearts never do ask for anything in return, especially a church, but then again, this could have been payment/offering in order to keep FCA. Hush offering.:banghead:

BBM - now that's funny cause I'm often wrong - but my feeling is that FCA is not in touch with her parents for a couple of reasons - I think behind closed doors they would have some questions for her - some big questions she does not want to answer.
And this is a woman who thought she was going to hit the big time - many big bucks for interviews, books, movies - and no way was she going to share either the money or the limelight. After all - she had a new resource for what she needed, and she was fliying around to places she'd never been before, she was selling rights to her being "spotted", she was given a cellphone and a computer, she could go online and play games, she was being looked after and sheltered, had her hair and nails done blah blah blah - what the heck did/does she need her parents for? They served their purpose and she has moved on...she's a "star" now!

BBM - now that's funny cause I'm often wrong - but my feeling is that FCA is not in touch with her parents for a couple of reasons - I think behind closed doors they would have some questions for her - some big questions she does not want to answer.
And this is a woman who thought she was going to hit the big time - many big bucks for interviews, books, movies - and no way was she going to share either the money or the limelight. After all - she had a new resource for what she needed, and she was fliying around to places she'd never been before, she was selling rights to her being "spotted", she was given a cellphone and a computer, she could go online and play games, she was being looked after and sheltered, had her hair and nails done blah blah blah - what the heck did/does she need her parents for? They served their purpose and she has moved on...she's a "star" now!

BBM: Really. A "star". I had not thought of her as a "star". I was thinking more on the lines as an asteroid......taking up a lot of space without an useful purpose. Hummmmm. A star.....nope, not getting that feeling of a star. Oh, wait, you mean like in red carpet star. Nope, not getting that either. jmo

BBM: Really. A "star". I had not thought of her as a "star". I was thinking more on the lines as an asteroid......taking up a lot of space without an useful purpose. Hummmmm. A star.....nope, not getting that feeling of a star. Oh, wait, you mean like in red carpet star. Nope, not getting that either. jmo

A legend in her own mind.

Did anyone else expect any less of her? Pppssssh

Send her into space on a solo mission for the rest of her days and then we don't have to deal with her bs

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2

I like burnt offering better :banghead:

Oh yeah...in her own mind she is a star. Her name is on ROL, CelebBuzz, etc. with all the other skanks and their issues. Remember when the bounty hunter woman was staying with her and she was all about making sure she looked good....Howard Stern....white sunglasses....

Ummmm...Lambchop... :what: you do recognize sarcasm - I know you do. In her mind...blah..blah...

What I think is funny is that they expected anything different from her. (Truthfully I think they got off lucky if all she did was to leave unexpectedly and without telling them. She could have done much worse.)

Her father who supported her and her child, she accused him of molesting her. And she allegedly stole from him.

Her brother who stuck by her side, she accused him of molesting her.

Her mother, well she did all she could against her mother.

Her grandparents, she allegedly stole from.

Her friend she was convicted of stealing from.

Her boyfriend, she tried to get him to become her child's father when he wasn't.

And her daughter, well let's just say she didn't get convicted.

And this family really had some expectation that she would treat them differently? That is beyond being naive, that is being stupid IMO.

Anybody know where she went? I'm guessing there is a man in the picture.

Yes, everyone is right - when I see the title of this thread before I come into it - it just cracks me up - they think she is selfish?

It's just hilarious! What planet were they living on for the three years of the trial? They can't have been oblivious to everything she did and everyone she sacrificed on a day to day basis to get what she wanted - could they? Seriously?:waitasec:

Yes, everyone is right - when I see the title of this thread before I come into it - it just cracks me up - they think she is selfish?

It's just hilarious! What planet were they living on for the three years of the trial? They can't have been oblivious to everything she did and everyone she sacrificed on a day to day basis to get what she wanted - could they? Seriously?:waitasec:

What was that terriffic line from JA-paraphrasing here about her and her walking down the hall until she comes to the end of the line? She role plays, she's done it with everyone, until she gets herself down to whatever hall she is traveling, then oopsie:waitasec:, her spots begin to show again. She can only carry a lie or a buffalo pie story for so long then she's done, moves on.

What I think is funny is that they expected anything different from her. (Truthfully I think they got off lucky if all she did was to leave unexpectedly and without telling them. She could have done much worse.)

Her father who supported her and her child, she accused him of molesting her. And she allegedly stole from him.
Also used him as the excuse to not go with Amy to Jacksonville and that he ran over a squirrel while driving the white pontiac and that's why it smelled

Her brother who stuck by her side, she accused him of molesting her.
She also stole money from him when she was in high school

Her mother, well she did all she could against her mother.
Agreed

Her grandparents, she allegedly stole from.
Stole from the Plesea grandparents more than once

Her friend she was convicted of stealing from.
True, All in black and white in court documents..

Her boyfriend, she tried to get him to become her child's father when he wasn't.
That was a LIE right from the beginning...she was already pregnant when they began dating in Jan.

And her daughter, well let's just say she didn't get convicted.
Okay..

And this family really had some expectation that she would treat them differently? That is beyond being naive, that is being stupid IMO.
Yup,,, dazed and confused?

Anybody know where she went? I'm guessing there is a man in the picture.

My answers in RED :)

bbm
same here...I laugh as well.
Really, NOW they think she is selfish? :doh:

:seeya: I understand where you're coming from regarding FCA and Co. not being 'close' anymore. I sometimes do wonder is it or isn't it the truth if they are not all speaking to each other-so many conflicting things in the media -always. Maybe I'm seeing it as a sort of co-dependency thing, where they can't stand each other at times, or they say things against each other just for the benefit, knowing it's all bs, but they will defend each other-mostly the FCA/CA connection-they like to spin it. I've also learned to take everything with that fine grain of salt when stories like this come out in the media-they tell us she's not allowed back home, but is that the real truth? Who knows?

I got a feeling she isn't being as protected as she once was. After her probation ends, we may never hear about her again, which would be a blessing, but I still want to see her held to task on these upcoming lawsuits-She made such a path of destruction on to so many people, it isn't funny and if she thinks she is coated in teflon, she's got another thing coming to her. That brick wall is going to fall one day real soon:please:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500
Back