Family's 'Angel' dog saves boy from cougar attack

Anything to do with Vista is dark and evil from the bowels of hell as far as I am concerned. I hate that program.

I don't know what to tell you about how to go about posting them but please be careful. Sounds like you live in a place with lots of wild animals.

Do the coyote's howl? They do around my house sometimes. We also have HUGE cat prints in the snow every once in a while. That is a bit freaky.

Thanks Tricia. I posted something and then realized I was posting my computer identity, etc. At least I realized that before it was too late I hope. I gave up on posting the picture of the coyote. I'm sure it's not that hard but my other family members couldn't help me either as they work with Windows XP and have less patience than I do.

Yes, I think the coyote does howl as I was heard loud howls last Fall as I walked my dog and it was spooky and the howls caused a lot of barking in the neighborhood. I only saw one coyote the one time in March '07 and I was able to get three pictures but can't post them. Come to think of it though I was on the golf course with my dog late last Fall, it was almost dark and something ran at an angle real fast about twenty to thirty feet in front of us and I thought "yikes, I'd better not come out here anymore when it's getting dark outside". During the day the golf course is a great place in the Winter because there are no golfers and the dog can play freely.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500
Back