FAQ's: Websleuths and The Killing Season/Post Your Questions About Websleuths HERE

I'm a new Web Sleuth that joined your site by the way of Sword and Scale.

There is a cold case for which I could not find a current Posting/Blog about on Websleuths.

I first came across the missing person case when I was planning a move to Seattle, WA. As I was looking for an apartment from the other side of the Country, living in DC at the time, I came across an apartment complex in the International District. The name of the complex is Uwajimaya. As with all the apartments I was looking into I did some basic Google searches for reivews, etc. I happen to come across a young man, who has/had very similar demographics to me, that lived at Uwajimaya named Jeremiah Foco that disappeared ( https://www.geekwire.com/2015/oracl...tle-friends-searching-international-district/ ).

I didn't digest the crime when I first read about it and I scheduled an appointment to view the Uwajimaya Apartments.

I remember very vividly arriving on the street where the leasing office is located and paralleling parking my car. I stepped out of my car and as I took in the surroundings, sorting out where the leasing office was located, I noticed a flyer stapled to a nearby telephone pole and it was a missing person's flyer about Jeremiah!! This shocked me deeply as I began to feel a stronger personal connection to the case.

I toured the apartments with a constant feeling of anxiety, yet I did not bring up the disappearance to the leasing agent.

After completing the tour I moved on from the mental cognition of the case and began living my life without it present.

It was not until the last few weeks or so, as I was binging on Sword and Scale, that this case popped back into my mind.

From my initial searches most web data goes cold in June of 2016, which means there has almost been 2 full years since the Public was updated on this case.

I would love to see if anyone else has investigated this case, what the current status is, if the family is still actively searching for him and what can Websleuths do as a community to assist in this case.

I hope I did not bore you with my explanation. I do really hope to become active in this community and learn how to properly propose beneficial discussions about the case.

Any suggestions would be a great help for me learning about how to be a great Web Sleuth!

Asking here because I don’t know where else to ask. I have sent a message to a member, actually twice because I thought maybe I did it wrong the first time, I haven’t gotten a reply from them so I made a friend request to them thinking maybe I needed to do that as well. Still no response to the request. Can I be unable to make these actions for some reason or should I just assume the person doesn’t want to respond to me?

Hi. I am trying to find out if there is one comprehensive, publicly available database containing US cold cases. Thanks

We have set up a general discussion thread to discuss the show while it is airing. Here is the link: A&E The Killing Season Episodes 1 and 2
Hello I'm just now starting to watch the series, but right off the bat. The way the prosecutors and police from Atlanta and long island are telling people to step away and how it's kinda going political. Has anyone investigated the possibility that it's a cop or maybe a politician, or the son or relative of people able to hide or interfere with the investigation. Like maybe a police officer who transferred from Atlanta in 2006 to long island or political official who may have moved or transferred! It takes a lot of juice to keep media and the public out of the case! I'm just wondering.

Any word on the next season of The Killing Field? I'm really hoping A&E continues with it.

Attachments

• image.png
    image.png
    83 bytes · Views: 0
Last edited by a moderator:
Last edited:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics