Found Alive Farrah haired upset older woman

picture.php

They look very close but are their nosetips the same?

Farrah haired woman has quite a lot of pigmentation on her chest.

Difficult to say. In the flares picture, a shadow is falling across her face and chest, obscuring details and I think the picture is also of poorer quality. Makes it impossible for me to be certain one way or the other.

It looks to me like the upset lady's nosetip points more upwards, we can see more of her nostrils.

But I guess we could have that effect if the patch jacket lady leans slightly towards the photographer, and if the upset lady tilts her head back slightly, repulsed by the photographer and trying to get her distance.

I don't know if this will help but I put the "Farrah Hair" on the woman by the trees. It's a pretty rough edit but thought I'd try anyway!
farplms01.jpg

I don't think they are the same. The older woman's lips are fuller and I think the two front teeth are different. I'm guessing the younger girl's picture was taken between 1971 and 1974 based on the clothing and Alcala's timeline. It's not a picture taken on the east coast. Even if the older woman's picture was taken in 1979, I just don't feel the younger girl would have aged that much. Also, he would have had to have someone keep her captive when he was in prison although that is a possibility. I just think the older woman's skin looks considerably older, especially in the chest area.

Another possibility is that he took the patchwork shirt photo early on, more casually, and then later on after he got out of jail, he located her and asked her to pose again, at which time he took advantage of her. We don't seem to have any record of him doing anything like that, but it would be a possibility.

picture.php

They are certainly very close to each other. But the woman with the Farrah haircut seems to have a slightly upturned nose and an ever-so-slightly squarer jaw. Her eyes slant very slightly downward while the patchwork woman's slant very slightly upward. The patchwork woman's eyes are wide while the Farrah haircut woman's are hooded -- I don't think that's all the drooping of age. And the Farrah haircut woman's mouth is wider and both her top and bottom lips are fuller.

The hair seems quite different, even disregarding the color. Patchwork woman's hair is fine and limp. The Farrah woman's hair is heavy, almost coarse-textured. I've mentioned before it looks almost like synthetic hair to me, a wig.

If you look at this photo (http://cnnnancygrace.files.wordpress.com/2010/03/02081.jpg), you can see her upper teeth. Patchwork woman's are fine and regular; the Farrah-haired woman's front teeth are large and prominent.

I won't really be surprised to find out they're the same woman. But--I don't think so.

I think the Farrah lady has thicker lips than the patchwork girl. Also the chin on the patchwork girl is longer than the Farrah lady.

According to People magazine, this girl is alive.

She was one of the ones I was most worried about. With her shirt off the shoulder (as if forcefully done) and her black eye, I was sure her fate was sealed. Thank goodness she's alive.

I worried about her too because she looks like she's about to cry. Glad she is alive!

Ditto and I hope all these girls who have come forward can remember when and where these pictures took place which will help LE in narrowing the time line and the discovery process. I'm sure they're all counting their blessings. Bless them for coming forward.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fesmike
Back