FBI: Approach Missing Egyptians with Caution

Crack me up Curious :D . You bet 'cha, as it is way too hot, too many bugs plus the lakes are full of weeds! lol

Scandi

Denada Close_Enough,

Interesting they split up in a foreign country right after disembarking from the plane.

One in Mn, two in NJ. I don't think they planned to return back home to Egypt.

Scandi

Dark Knight said:
You might be thinking of Steve singing "King Tut." The Bangles did Walk Like an Egyptian. :crazy:

ETA: How did we get from possible terrorism to cheesy music? LOL!
How else?
Me lol
A real hijacker I am!
Couldn't stay on topic if I tried :p

I didn't know the Bangles sang Hazy Shade of Winter DK, you're right that song rocked!!

any chance they could have been sent here to help with the other plot that was just uncovered (in britain),, a few of them chickened out, and the rest have been hiding somewhere among us, waiting for orders (until the plot was thwarted)? just a paranoid thought... but anything's possible. it's just strange these things both occured so close to each other.

I don't think they planned to go back to Egypt either - but I also think it's very common for a foreign student to use the student visa to get in, then stay illegally -just another form of illegal immigration. It sounds so far like that's what they were doing - 2 of them went and turned themselves in when they heard that they were wanted. With 6 in custody, I think we'd have found out if they were terrorists.

And the border is so ridiculously pourous that they'd have to be morons to try to sneak in in such an obvious way. Just go to Mexico, or Canada, and sneak across that border!

Hey Prayers for Maura....you know those mysterious phone calls I think you mentioned earlier in this thread? Well I think I know where they were coming from.....

Originally Posted by Boyzmomee
Juicy News!!!

Scooter (Scott Peterson) was caught with a cell phone and rechargable battery in his cell.

...from a reliable source.
smile.gif

:crazy:

curious1 said:
PFM.....wonder if your number will turn up on any of thier cell phones. If we don't hear from you in awhile we will know you are having a meeting with homeland security. :p
Lord, I hope not!!! :p

curious1 said:
Hey Prayers for Maura....you know those mysterious phone calls I think you mentioned earlier in this thread? Well I think I know where they were coming from.....

Originally Posted by Boyzmomee
Juicy News!!!

Scooter (Scott Peterson) was caught with a cell phone and rechargable battery in his cell.

...from a reliable source.
smile.gif

:crazy:
LOL. I promise I have no pictures of me on dating web sites...
just one on here at web sleuths. You think they give those guys internet access? :p
in my opinion, the should have nothing to do in his cell all day long except look at pictures of what he did to his wife and baby :(

So here's a question for everyone.... since we were mentioning "Walk Like an Egyptian" :dance:

Which girl band do you like the best:

a) The Bangles
b) The go-gos
c) Vixen (I think they are all girls ? ) --- they sang "Living on the edge of a broken heart" back in the 80s.
d) 5.6.7.8’s (they sing the Yoo hoo Woo hoo hoo song in the vonage commercials)
e) some other chick band? _________________

I will vote for (A) with a note that I like them all!!

curious1 said:
Does anyone else get those annoying call from 401.294 and it will end in 9953 or 9953, etc...? When you pick up there is a recording in Spanish? I have tried to track that number down with no luck and when you call it back you get a busy or it just rings and rings and rings.
I received a call on my cell phone with a Spanish recording, it was from 702 area code. I quickly hung up.

LuvChocolate said:
6 of 11 Egyptian students now in custody

http://www.johnandkenshow.com/
Wow, look at their names: El Sayed Ahmed Elsayed Ibrahim, 20, and Alaa Abd El Fattah Ali El Bahnasawi, 20,

I thought women had long names when they hyphenated their last names!!! :doh:

Look at their pictures ... do any of them look nice? They all look kind of scary to me!! :eek:

Three of the Egyptians caught and in Polk County Jail in Iowa.

No kidding? I have got to pay more attention to the news! Honestly-how many people run away TO Iowa. Maybe they really wanted to go to the Iowa State Fair. :D Maybe we can send them back with a corn dog?

beakiebean said:
No kidding? I have got to pay more attention to the news! Honestly-how many people run away TO Iowa. Maybe they really wanted to go to the Iowa State Fair. :D Maybe we can send them back with a corn dog?
....Hope you know Iam rolling in the floor laughing:)...Believe it or not the 2 best place's to hide out is way back in a rural area and try to blend in with the local's and that was a wrong bonehead move on the Egyptian's part..but that would fit me perfect...or Right in a Big City right under the nose of the people looking for you and that what them Egyptian's should of done,, but for someone like me could you see me in my 4x4- Big Tire's- Lift Kit- Mud covered - Tobacco spit down the side's tk with shotgun in the back window and Whitetail deer & Bow Hunter sticker's on my back glass driving through downtown Compton CA. I would stick out, I could not drive 1/2 a block everybody in Compton would know a stranger is in town...

The last two of eleven missing Egyptian exchange students who failed to show up for college have been nabbed right here in Richmond. 8 News has learned the two were caught inside an apartment complex ion the city's southside late Sunday night. We have learned federal officials with the help of Richmond police arrested MOhamed Saleh Ahmed Maray and Mohamed Ibrahim Fouaad El Shenawy. The other nine who were scattered about the country were arrested last week. SEventeen Egyptian students in all arrived at JFK airport in New York on July 29th and were supposed to report to Montana State University for class, but only six made it. Fearing the students could be terrorists, Homeland Security then launched an aggressive search for the students. 9-11 hijacker Hani Hanjour was here in the U.S. on a student visa but never showed up for class.

http://www.wric.com/Global/story.asp?S=5277583

Oh Welder, you great big boy, tell me more, Ya more! Baaaaa Haa Haa Haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa :p It was just such a classic great post Welder that you wrote it could have come right off of the 1st page of a novel. ;)

You ought to think about that, you sloppy spittin' gun totin' maniac on the road dude! Haa Haa :cool: You'd have an automatic audience here in America. Jist stay away from the wimin folk as they don't like sloppy spitters! Haa Haaa Haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa Yeiouwsers! :D

Scandi

scandi said:
......you sloppy spittin' gun totin' maniac on the road dude! Haa Haa :cool: You'd have an automatic audience here in America. Jist stay away from the wimin folk as they don't like sloppy spitters! Haa Haaa Haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa Yeiouwsers! :D

Scandi

Could this be the "big guy" now? I thought it looked like him from his description.

24no3ro.jpg

Wowsers Jovin, looks good for our guy, Mr W. S. Welder, comin' to town all slicked up with his hair all smooth and shiny to help the sheriff load those two Egyptian runaways into the patrol car.

Looks like he's washed the spittle off the side of his truck and the mud off the tires too. All in the interest of great justice for sure.

And one more thing I knows for plumb sure, is that our guy don't walk like no Egyptian! Haa Haa Haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa :D :D Great collar on the pic Jovin. YaYowssers!

Scandi

PS: Don't know what an Egyptian walks like Jovin, and am thinkin kinda like King TUT, and I've never even seen that guy out for a midnight stroll, as he's always down in that tomb of his and don't know if they've even unwrapped his feet yet! :eek: :slap:

Did you just slap me Jovin? Well I'll be!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
butiwantedthatname
Back