FBI Database links long-haul truckers, serial killings

The incident I posted of, while 20 years earlier, was at the other end of I-84, eastbound near Sturbridge tolls. I doubt anyone driving by was thinking it strange for a trucker to help out with a disabled car. So you have convinced me that a trucker was involved with those bodies being dumped behind the strip mall.

You are incredibly lucky. I think that area is so creepy and desolate at night.

I never knew of my Dad's pants having the crotch cut out but I do know for a fact that he pee's in a bottle while driving in order to stay on schedule.
As another poster suggested, it could be for purposes of receiving oral sex. It was not unusal for Mom to find 'clues' that my Dad was with other women while on trips and even traveled with some in his cab. UGH! I remember toward the end of their marriage when he came home from a trip, drank a 6 pack and passed out on the bed, she discovered his knees and elbows were red like carpet burns. She packed our bags, started the car and told me to go wait but I didn't go right then because I didn't want to leave her alone with him in case he woke up. She pinned the bed sheet around him. The last thing I saw as I was leaving to get into the car was my mom flogging him with a broom while he was pinned under the sheets! :eek: She is a fiesty little woman but I guess she felt she had to be. She is doing well now. I'm glad she got out and doesn't have to put up with such things in her senior years.:)

Sorry to sound dense... but of what significance are carpet burns on the knees and elbows?

Bud you're not dense. I was vague as I forget that most others were privvy to such things while growing up. My dad was a scoundrel. His red knees and elbows were indications of his ...ahem... extensive philandering while on the road.

You are incredibly lucky. I think that area is so creepy and desolate at night.

Yes, think I was lucky also....have thought that many times over the years without really knowing why. Maybe because the State Trooper, who had come out of the depot in response to my yelling, seemed to want to hear the trucker had talked or touched inappropriately. Even when I said no, the Trooper stayed in clear view of the truck with his eyes focused on the cab, following it through the toll.

Reading this report and recalling his response makes me wonder if this 'link' may have been present in thought long before it got to paper.

It is a creepy area. This took place right after the final curve before the tolls...where the road widens into 6+ lanes. Plenty of room for him to pull in as he did without drawing attention.

What really is creeping me out now though....some 30 years later...is thinking he stayed driving behind me for miles. Like hunting a lame duck.

Bud you're not dense. I was vague as I forget that most others were privvy to such things while growing up. My dad was a scoundrel. His red knees and elbows were indications of his ...ahem... extensive philandering while on the road.

Lol! See I may be more dense than you think... I'm trying to put red knees, red elbows and philandering together.

Perhaps, I'm the exception but I've never had this affliction from sexual activity... if that's what the redness implies :bang:

Lol! See I may be more dense than you think... I'm trying to put red knees, red elbows and philandering together.

Perhaps, I'm the exception but I've never had this affliction from sexual activity... if that's what the redness implies :bang:

LOL I needed a good laugh! Apparently my Dad wasn't aware that he had this problem! Maybe it was result of copulation while in the confined quarters of the sleeper truck. Glad to hear you don't suffer form this affliction:clap:

Royal Russell Long was a long haul trucker who was a serial killer. He killed my sister and her friend. At one point during the court proceedings somebody qutoed Long saying "I've taken so many, some I sold others I killed these two I don't rember. Refering to my sister and her friend Charlotte kinsey and Cinda Pallett. He was the suspect in 5 abductions in Rawlins WY. Then after Charlotte and Cinda he kidnapped 2 more girls, one escaped and the other was never seen again. Thank god she got away, and Long was put away so he could no longer prey on young girls.

Sharon Bald Eagle from Cheyenne River Reservation is missing since 1984.

http://www.doenetwork.org/cases/167dfsd.html

Sharon Baldeagle
Missing since September 18, 1984 from Eagle Butte, Dewey County, South Dakota.
Classification: Non-Family Abduction
Vital Statistics
* Date Of Birth: June 26, 1972
* Age at Time of Disappearance: 12 years old
* Height and Weight at Time of Disappearance: 5'3; 110 pounds
* Distinguishing Characteristics: Native female. Black hair; brown eyes
* Clothing:Black/yellowish tiger striped top. Black shoes. Red bag.
Circumstances of Disappearance
BaldEagle and another girl from Hot Springs were hitchhiking near Casper, Wyoming on September 19, 1984 when they were picked up by Royal Russell Long and taken to his Evansville, Wyoming home.
According to testimony, Long bound the girls at gunpoint and beat BaldEagle. Later that night the friend escaped and sought help from a neighbor. When the police arrived at the home, Long and BaldEagle were gone. There has been no trace of BaldEagle since that time.
Long was arrested a week later in Albuquerque, New Mexico. He plead guilty to kidnapping the girls for the purpose of committing indecent liberties with a minor and one count of aggravated assault. He died in prison in November 1993. Long maintained he drove BaldEagle to Cheyenne and found her another ride to Texas. He denied knowing BaldEagle's whereabouts.
Investigators
If you have any information concerning Baldeagle's case, please contact:
Fall River County Sheriff's Office
605-745-4444
You may remain anonymous when submitting information to any agency.
Agency Case Number: 63037R
NCMEC #: NCMC600185
NCIC Number: M-179514672

I started a thread about a possible serial killer on I 80, and in the article about the killer there is discussion about the FBI having a taskforce for highway serial killers.

[ame="http://websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=168897"]NV I 80 Serial Killer? - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community[/ame]

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500
Back