FBI interrogation tapes

pancreas

Reaction score
I tried to find the full version of the interviews with him, but was only able to find this 6 hour version:

Aren't there far longer interviews with Keyes available? Does anyone know where I can find them?

All of the videos are published on Youtube by the FBI

A lot can be learned from interrogations , as a matter of fact i think the MOST can be learned from interviews, in this case, you can see what can best be described as a sociopathic psychopath

Watch most of all his demeanor , there is little ebb and flow to it almost emotionless, his demeanor stays the same throughout literally every interview he had with the FBI

Notice how he wants to share info , but only if he gets what he wants, when he was arrested he asked for a coffee, a snickers bar and a cigar, before he would talk to police , see how he takes his time to answer any questions, he wants more to discuss the legal issues hes having than to talk about the crimes he committed , bringing up his issues with the court and the attorney before ever offering info on the murders, CONTROL is the key word here .

Which is why the FBI made sure to get him his coffee for most of the interviews

Pay attention most of all the context, hes laughing and joking with FBI agents, while being interviewed about multiple murders across the country, including the horrific death of Samantha Koenig

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500
Back