FBI seeks John Does 23 and 24 in child exploitation case

Thank goodness they deleted the man's name that tipsters suggested on the Facebook page. Of course we all hope the real perps get their due, but the last thing we need is vigilante justice against someone who just happens to look like either suspect. Common sense says you call in or email the FBI if you have an actual name or other sensitive information for a suspect, you don't post it in public view on Facebook. :/

That does look like your standard modular home, possibly with "Rubbermaid" yellow vinyl siding. The t-shirt might be printed in a Comic Sans font but I'm not sure. The FBI stated the text on the shirt read "New Market Basketball" even though the third word is hidden in a fold of the cloth in the photo supplied, so my guess is the FBI has a photo they can't share where all of the text is visible.

Filly -- I'm not so great at matching faces up either, but when using Google Street View, the arrested "Coach's" house at 59 Rose Drive doesn't look much like the yellow modular. Of course, that certainly doesn't eliminate the possibility that the photos were taken at another location entirely. I too hope these two have already been taken down.

I think you may be right tatertot, the font used on the tee shirt appears to be comic sans

the guy with the large wire framed glasses keeps bugging me. I could swear I have seen him. Not in RL but on the web, in relation to crimes against children.

It is really bugging me. I can't quite recall why but I am almost sure I have seen him in relation to another case.

I should've posted the photo earlier that I found - maybe we can locate the home. I have scoured Bing extensively today in the town of Newmarket NH. I found a home that used to have an above-ground pool (deck is still there) but the windows don't match exactly.

Also, one thing that's uncommon in the home they show: the step rails only come down from one side of the double door, not both.

The t-shirts seem to be a very similar logo as these jerseys from 2005 for Newmarket HS girl's team (in NH). I turned in the tip since NH was not listed as a possibility. Here's the photo with the faces cropped out and the original link:

attachment.php

http://www.seacoastonline.com/articles/20051202-SPORTS-312029982?cid=sitesearch

Great work! I haven't read all the details or checked the links, but it really seems the logos match!

So I guess these two pervs are still out there (the Facebook naming must have been an innocent person).

They're still listed on the FBI website.

I would imagine the FBI has already compared them to existing sex offenders? Do you think? I'm not sure how sophisticated their facial recognition software is.

Copied from the Facebook site:

Here is a list of the possible locations the FBI has identified.

•New Market, Iowa

•New Market Elementary School, Indiana

•New Market Elementary School, Maryland

•East New Market, Maryland

•New Market, Virginia

•New Market Sports Camp, Virginia

•New Market Elementary School, Alabama

•New Market Elementary School, Tennessee

•New Market Township, Minnesota

•New Market Township, Ohio

•New Market, North Carolina

•New Market, Pennsylvania

the guy with the large wire framed glasses keeps bugging me. I could swear I have seen him. Not in RL but on the web, in relation to crimes against children.

It is really bugging me. I can't quite recall why but I am almost sure I have seen him in relation to another case.

ITA, tlcya-

I have seen him somewhere before. It's been bugging me, too.

The men have a Jewish look to me. The man on the left resembles a young J o n L o v i t z (sorry for the spacing, didn't want to associate his name with these these sick pervs in a google search) and the man on the right resembles a friend of mine who's family is Lebanese (he is also Jewish). Not a foregone conclusion, but I found the facial features pretty striking. The man on the left also has a greek/eastern euro look to him as well.

I don't think they're father and son, I believe they are much closer in age. The receding hairline of the lefthand one ages him, but I do see a resemblance and would believe they are family members somehow.

More details and bigger pics in this article:
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...cts-victims-t-shirt-pictured-photographs.html

"The men in the images are both white and one appears to be between 25 and 35 years old while the other man appears to be about 10 years older.

The younger-looking man has dark hair and glasses and the older-looking man has a rosy complexion and dark, thinning hair."

So being that it was 2003 would put them present day at 35-45ish with the elder being 45-55ish?

Nevermind on this guy. FBI says he's not connected to this case.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Weird coincidence on that article alwaysonmymind!

I've been staring at the house picture and a few details came to my mind.

1. It looks like a manufactured house.

2. The windows have been upgraded to double pane. The door isn't a door and a window, it's a sliding glass door with the wood inside the window to give it that old fashioned paned look. If you look carefully at the door through the dark screen door you can see that the other side of the slider also has the fake panes. I've seen a lot of examples looking at online real estate ads of manufactured homes with the porch only leading out of the sliding glass door that actually opens.

3. The pool's distance to the house is sort of an optical illusion. It's a little bit farther away that it appears due to the angle. There may or may not be a deck leading from that stairway out to the pool. I'm presuming there is not one based upon other examples I saw of pools near manufactured homes.

4. The home is most likely on a private lot, NOT in a mobile home park. Every single park I know of has incredibly restrictive rules on things like pools. They typically have a central pool/clubhouse and very clear HOA type rules. A lot of them include water/garbage in the rent and would never allow a pool. Most wouldn't have the yard space to support one this size.

5. There are no trees, powerlines or hills in the small snippet of sky you see. I realize it's a very slim picture of the sky, however, it's actually pretty tricky to completely avoid foliage or landscaping in a shot like that. So I'm thinking it's in a flat land area without much foliage, at least where the house is.

6. I'm trying to find the model of the manufactured home. I believe I've come close, but I want to be precise.

I guess none of that tells us enough to pinpoint the location. But I just wanted to jot down my observations before I forgot them.

ITA, tlcya-

I have seen him somewhere before. It's been bugging me, too.

When I saw his face, my mind instantly went to the Johnny Gosch case.... there is a pic on Doreen's page of a man named "Delta" I think that there is a strong resemblance between him and this perp. I follow so many of these cases, that these perps start to look alike..... creepy and evil.

Tried to start a new thread with this poster, but wasn't able to. (permissions?) This was sent to my Facebook from the Missing Facebook page. Unfortunately there is no straight on picture of this guy's face, but he does have a distinguishing arm mark. Image pulled from child *advertiser censored* showing abuse of 3 year old girl.
http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/845/56288756191648716202311.png/

It would be nice if they would include some background (in the pics) in these sorts of cases so we could try to find a clue.

When I first came in here I thought the guy on the right looked like the guy that was kicked off 2 and a 1/2 men.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Buffalosleuther
Back