Federal appeals court allows family of 8-year-old who died by suicide to sue school district

Wow!

Now I do have a former boss who is quite an effective bully, but I am here to tell the tale...

RIP, Gabe!

I'm so glad my child is grown. I could kick myself for sending him to public school. Never would I do it again. I hope someday there are constructive alternatives available to everyone.

I'm so glad my child is grown. I could kick myself for sending him to public school. Never would I do it again. I hope someday there are constructive alternatives available to everyone.
I don't think that this happens in only public schools. My daughter went to a private school and not her, but a girl in her year was bullied incessantly. Why? No real reason, except that she was a quiet country girl whose mother died halfway through her first year of high school and these horrid girls (cousins) thought it was great fun to bring her to tears and force her hide from them.
I complained several times but nothing made a difference, but I am pleased to report that all of the parties are now in their forties and the bullied girl has a good career and marriage and the other two have dysfunctional lives.

Sure, it happens everywhere, no doubt, but gubmit schools are the worst. MOO.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
provenelectrical
Back