Federal Indictment: James Burke, Former Suffolk Co PD Chief, December 2015 - #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
According to Tom, he allegedly witnessed Shannan making contact with Dr. Peter Hackett who lived in the vicinity. From there, Shannan has never been seen alive again. Two days after Shannan's disappearance, her mother, Mari Gilbert, received a telephone call unexpectedly by Dr. Peter Hackett who was supposedly asking if Shannan was safe and feeling better, but her family members had zero knowledge that anything was amiss.

[FONT=verdana, arial, helvetica, sans-serif]Eventually, Mari asked Dr. Peter Hackett how he acquired her phone number. In response, he told Mari it was policy to have anyone's contact information if a person entered his home to obtain medication.[/FONT]

[FONT=verdana, arial, helvetica, sans-serif]Everything in red above is completely false news.[/FONT]

[FONT=verdana, arial, helvetica, sans-serif]Mari Gilbert was to meet Pak and Alex at Oak Beach to search for Shannan.[/FONT]
[FONT=verdana, arial, helvetica, sans-serif]Mari and Sherre had horrible [/FONT][FONT=verdana, arial, helvetica, sans-serif]fights[/FONT][FONT=verdana, arial, helvetica, sans-serif] with Pak and Alex and Mari refused to go behind the gates at Oak Beach to search for Shannan. Instead of joining Pak and Alex at OB, Mari drove to police.
Both Pak AND Alex met Hackett and he was supposedly a big shot at OB and the lads ASKED or TOLD him to Call Mari because Hackett said he would help find Shannan.
Alex was right next to Hackett when he spoke to Mari, as was Pak.

NO MYSTERY FOLKS - just Kolker and 48 Hours and media making up fake news stories
to sell papers and promote mystery on 48 Hours.

There is nothing but fake news surrounding all the Hackett B.S.
and morons on Websleuths believing all the B.S. on The Killing Season, Lost Girls, 48 Hours and all the other
crap produced on this case that has nothing to do with the truth.[/FONT]

(Modsnip)

We all have theories here. Some of us have a more vested, personal interest in this than others. Let's try not to say something is fallacious when it's a matter of record that it's not. It looks shady, in my opinion.

and yes, words like incorrigible do have different meanings.

You wanted pictures? M-Kay...
8dba25e746fc9b7cba610b1d257a8a3a.jpg
07d517f22ff0fd4b3fb19e7bf019138c.jpg
7f7fce77b6a71edbf20439ce1432f720.jpg

Also... websleuths has identified hundreds of unnamed victims, so I wouldn't call the people here morons, Scorpio Girl.

As someone who has relied on their instincts to survive, I do have to say that I have a gut feeling about you. And I don't like it one bit.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Also... websleuths has identified hundreds of unnamed victims, so I wouldn't call the people here morons, Scorpio Girl.

As someone who has relied on their instincts to survive, I do have to say that I have a gut feeling about you. And I don't like it one bit.

d) the May 6, 2010 call was made from Hackett (can't John Ray even say C. Peter Hackett - oh that's right - he doesn't know how to type very well)
from a New Jersey location, near Jersey City

FOR THE RECORD

MARI GILBERT WAS IN NEW JERSEY NEAR JERSEY CITY

as she was returning to upstate NY from Long Island.

John Ray hasn't a CLUE how to read her phone records, and has identified the WRONG personn in NJ,
it was MARI that was in New Jersey...NOT C. Peter Hackett

but then again
what do you expect when you have a court jester for an attorney.

who is that letter to by the way and where's the rest of it.
is it certified? notified by the court - if so - present the certification or notification

otherwise

it's more B.S. out of the John Ray v. Hackett camp.

I do too and it's a bit creepy.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

Overall OCD perhaps. Cruel streak and unkind.

Maybe she speaks the truth. There's still a few around with BS filter intact. I do note that JR has went from being the Gilbert family attorney to placing himself slap in the middle of this high profile serial killer case, and that's something given Shannan was almost certainly not a murder victim let alone murdered by a serial killer.

I'm not buying any of it but I'll give him this, he plays a bad hand brilliantly.

THIS Gilbert v. Hackett File
is missing 15 pages

you posted page 1 and then page 16

where's the rest?

is missing 15 pages

where's the rest?

In a binder on a shelf, and I won't be posting the other hundred-odd pages on your say so. This is probably more than I should have posted.

Whether the late MS Gilbert was running out of paranoia from a drug, or running out of fear for her life, I have never heard of or seen, a community with so little interest in finding her.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Maybe she speaks the truth. There's still a few around with BS filter intact. I do note that JR has went from being the Gilbert family attorney to placing himself slap in the middle of this high profile serial killer case, and that's something given Shannan was almost certainly not a murder victim let alone murdered by a serial killer.

I'm not buying any of it but I'll give him this, he plays a bad hand brilliantly.

How can you be certain when the coroner wasn't?

I believe the autopsy findings suggest that asphyxiation may have occurred. But I haven't seen them for myself so please don't quote me on that.

ETA: yes, the BS alarm is ringing here, too. But give someone enough rope.... ;)

is missing 15 pages

where's the rest?

I have been more forthcoming than I believe is necessary, given that I don't actually have to answer to anyone here except for the moderators/administrators so...

Where's the evidence to back up your claims?

Is there ANY evidence to suggest Hackett's innocence?

Can you disprove that he impersonated a law enforcement officer or that he and his wife committed perjury during their depositions?

ADMIN NOTE
No link, no post.

Take your personal vendettas elsewhere.

Don't drop names and make allegations without appropriate documentation. WS isn't a gossip mill.

Im so torn on my theories...there are times I am CONVINCED its Burke,he seems like the kind of person capable of it...then at other times it seems as though the LISK is still there...hiding...waiting..like I can almost sense his presence...I hope its solved one day.

Im so torn on my theories...there are times I am CONVINCED its Burke,he seems like the kind of person capable of it...then at other times it seems as though the LISK is still there...hiding...waiting..like I can almost sense his presence...I hope its solved one day.

The problem with Burke is that whether he is the killer or not, he enables the killer. More accurately he creates an atmosphere where killers of that type know that there is a considerable power structure that will defend their interests as a group.

There may be some circumstantial evidence that he acts as the killer would act, for example by using official resources to get information to blackmail powerful Long Islands pols, and also evidence that he has a history that seems consistent with him being a killer of that sort, he used his office to sleep with prostitutes and was involved with drug enforcement as an undercover cop in an area with a lot of drug corruption...

Whether he is the killer, one of the killers, or just somebody who enabled the killing ...

No link, no post... does that mean discussion is off the table?

What about offline sources? Which method of citation should we use for those?

I am not in the business of gossip nor is there a vendetta on my part, however one thing that I am actively against is people (an influx of late, very likely previously banned people as well judging by their writing styles) coming here stating their opinions as facts, belittling others and general rudeness when there is absolutely no need for it. Manners cost nothing.

1822fcf9640df4645eb720b6b5062e37.png

If I knew what it was I'd be able to find the source, but as you deleted the entire response there is absolutely no context for work with and I cannot recall. Why not just delete the whole post if you're going to delete the whole reply?

A proper link is MSM or a LE dtatement. Comments from other forums or blogs are not allowed. In other words, back up your "facts" with legitimate sources. For example, if I say Joe Blow was seen near the scene of a crime, I would add a link to a MSM article, LE release, or official documentation. You CANNOT make allegations or post info based on what I can only call gossip. That's not to say there might be truth in those statements, but again back up is required.
If you have more questions, send me a pm.

A proper link is MSM or a LE dtatement. Comments from other forums or blogs are not allowed. In other words, back up your "facts" with legitimate sources. For example, if I say Joe Blow was seen near the scene of a crime, I would add a link to a MSM article, LE release, or official documentation. You CANNOT make allegations or post info based on what I can only call gossip. That's not to say there might be truth in those statements, but again back up is required.
If you have mote questions, send me a pm.

No, that's clear. Thank you for the clarification :)

While I agree with what you say, WesternArtist, it is not necessarily all that far fetched. You only need to look at history elsewhere to see where the theory of republican corruption and the news networks is coming from.

I originally thought this post was in the wrong thread, in the wrong section of the forums tbh. But I was listening to the podcast, 'Untold: The Daniel Morgan Murder' where the latest episode description reads, "As a young actor conducts his own defence against entrapment by the Fake Sheikh, he reveals several direct links between the criminal underworld around Southern Investigations and Rupert Murdoch's senior executives"

And it got me thinking...

In the UK we had a huge scandal with the Murdoch brothers. They are involved with news broadcasting and it was proven in court that there were criminal aspects to the whole scandal. I believe only one of them came through it all relatively unscathed IIRC.

https://amp.theguardian.com/uk-news...e-hacking-trial-rebekah-brooks-rupert-murdoch

The investigation uncovered a large network of corrupt police officers, and much more.

You may recall if American comedians joined in with us Brits laughing at the then prime minister, David Cameron, for thinking lol meant lots of love after ending multiple texts to Rebekah Brooks with lol.

And we all know that Trump laps up what he hears from news networks. People believe all too readily what they hear and read when it's presented as news (which is why you need to look at who the journalist is, where the sources are coming from etc)

Rupert Murdoch (the big bad guy in all this) is the owner and acting CEO of Fox News. https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fox_News

The network that seems to pander to Trump and various members of the US justice system.

ETA: I think Murdoch has ties to Ted Turner, the founder of CNN. Unfortunately I don't have the time to read the full and extensive wiki page on Rupert at the time of writing but here's the link for your perusal... https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rupert_Murdoch

There are certainly some interesting connections here, thanks. :waitasec: That comment wasn't from me though.

There are certainly some interesting connections here, thanks. :waitasec: That comment wasn't from me though.

I could have sworn it was you, but another look confirms, it was Vapor. It was a reasonable well worded response... which sounds like you lol. You have a forum doppelgänger!! ;)

I see in quadruple when I stay up all night in forums lol. Was likely 3am when I was posting last night -.-

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member