Federal Indictment: James Burke, Former Suffolk Co PD Chief, December 2015 - #3

New to this forum. Fascinated by Burke since learning we were from the same neighborhood in Smithtown and that he was involved in the investigation of the Pius murder in 1979 (I moved out prior to the murder, but the victim was my age (13) and was killed walking distance from my former house). The involvement of Burke in a murder trial as a teen must have impacted him somewhat.

Interesting that Burke apparently was a miscreant:

"For some, the verdict in the Pius case did not bring any closure. One of those people is attorney Frank Bress, now a law professor at New York Law School in Manhattan ... 'Burke was a low-level burglar and drug dealer as a kid,' Bress says ... 'It made his testimony unreliable.' "​

Can't help thinking of a Dexter-like "dark passenger" psych issue developing from such early exposure to a heinous crime.

New to this forum. Fascinated by Burke since learning we were from the same neighborhood in Smithtown and that he was involved in the investigation of the Pius murder in 1979 (I moved out prior to the murder, but the victim was my age (13) and was killed walking distance from my former house). The involvement of Burke in a murder trial as a teen must have impacted him somewhat.

Interesting that Burke apparently was a miscreant:

"For some, the verdict in the Pius case did not bring any closure. One of those people is attorney Frank Bress, now a law professor at New York Law School in Manhattan ... 'Burke was a low-level burglar and drug dealer as a kid,' Bress says ... 'It made his testimony unreliable.' "​

Can't help thinking of a Dexter-like "dark passenger" psych issue developing from such early exposure to a heinous crime.

There is a person who posts here on WS and has said numerous times that Burke - the scpd cop

was the illegitimate son of Jimmy "the Gent" Burke - the mafiosa. Gent Burke had 3 kids - son Frances, son Jesse and Daughter Catherine.

In May 1987 Frances Burke, 26, was killed riddled with bullets, alleged to have been making his bones in the mafia. Little Jimmy was 22 at the time. This must have smartened him up to lose a half brother while making his bones.

I never ever found the analogy that SCPD Burke was the illigitimate son of Mafia Burke until the Spota trial and I met so many people at the trial
that Burke and Spota screwed over. It really came to light that Burke definitely IS the illegitimate son of the mafia Gent Burke, because
the

scpd is a mafia police department. There are many many connections between mob owned businesses (car dealerships) intertwined with mob Suffolk County cops.

After really examining pictures of Jimmy "the Gent" Burke to view facial similarities, I think Burke the cop is the spitting image of his father - especially the nose and lips.
But Burke the Gent was a real psychotic serial killer. He killed and he killed and he had his own grave yard for the bodies at "the saloon" -or under the saloon Burke owned a tavern in South Ozone Park, Queens named Robert's Lounge. It was a favorite venue of Burke and his crew, and many other assorted criminals. Henry Hill claimed that the tavern was also Burke's private cemetery, and more than a dozen people were buried in and around it. CAN YOU SAY BURKE HAS TREATED OCEAN PARKWAY & MANORVILLE as his private cemetery? What are the odds? the old man really was a unhinged psycho. I read that the 4 kids that Burke tipped on in the Pius case said Burke was a crazy unhinged psycho at 14 years of age and the kids were petrified of him.

It was reported in the papers that Burke put the pebbles down Pius's throat and killed the young lad who witnessed Burke steal his bicycle. Burke was only 14 at the time.
Who in their right mind makes an executive decision to KILL a kid who witnessed you stealing his bicycle? That is a young man that has the makings of trying to follow
in his fathers footsteps. And Burke DID. Burke's alleged father was a brilliant orchestrator of the greatest airplane heist of all time, the Lufthansa at JFK airport - making away with millions
back in 1978. When Burke the Gent married Mickey he was 31 years old, and Mickey's ex boyfriend was bothering her. On the wedding day of Burke and Mickey, they found Mickey's ex boyfriend cut up into pieces inside his car. How many bodies in the LISK case have been cut up? Jessica Taylor is one. Fire Island Jane Doe is another -her legs washed upon the shore on Fire Island. Sugar Bear was cut up - his head in one place arms and legs in another and torso in another.

I never really paid much mind to what you said Hawk - 'bout Jimmy and his dad, but after learning what I learned about SCPD being a mafia police station along with the mafia SCDA,
and really studying the resemblance of Burke - at this age now - to his father in all the pictures - I have to say - I was wrong to boo hoo you. I definitely agree with you.

And for the record, the old man was in prison and then in prison again, so I have to say - if history repeats itself - little Jimmy is headed to the fun house up the river. Again. Real soon.

Last edited:
There is a person who posts here on WS and has said numerous times that Burke - the scpd cop

was the illegitimate son of Jimmy "the Gent" Burke - the mafiosa. Gent Burke had 3 kids - son Frances, son Jesse and Daughter Catherine.

In May 1987 Frances Burke, 26, was killed riddled with bullets, alleged to have been making his bones in the mafia. Little Jimmy was 22 at the time. This must have smartened him up to lose a half brother while making his bones.

I never ever found the analogy that SCPD Burke was the illigitimate son of Mafia Burke until the Spota trial and I met so many people at the trial
that Burke and Spota screwed over. It really came to light that Burke definitely IS the illegitimate son of the mafia Gent Burke, because
the

scpd is a mafia police department. There are many many connections between mob owned businesses (car dealerships) intertwined with mob Suffolk County cops.

After really examining pictures of Jimmy "the Gent" Burke to view facial similarities, I think Burke the cop is the spitting image of his father - especially the nose and lips.
But Burke the Gent was a real psychotic serial killer. He killed and he killed and he had his own grave yard for the bodies at "the saloon" -or under the saloon Burke owned a tavern in South Ozone Park, Queens named Robert's Lounge. It was a favorite venue of Burke and his crew, and many other assorted criminals. Henry Hill claimed that the tavern was also Burke's private cemetery, and more than a dozen people were buried in and around it. CAN YOU SAY BURKE HAS TREATED OCEAN PARKWAY & MANORVILLE as his private cemetery? What are the odds? the old man really was a unhinged psycho. I read that the 4 kids that Burke tipped on in the Pius case said Burke was a crazy unhinged psycho at 14 years of age and the kids were petrified of him.

It was reported in the papers that Burke put the pebbles down Pius's throat and killed the young lad who witnessed Burke steal his bicycle. Burke was only 14 at the time.
Who in their right mind makes an executive decision to KILL a kid who witnessed you stealing his bicycle? That is a young man that has the makings of trying to follow
in his fathers footsteps. And Burke DID. Burke's alleged father was a brilliant orchestrator of the greatest airplane heist of all time, the Lufthansa at JFK airport - making away with millions
back in 1978. When Burke the Gent married Mickey he was 31 years old, and Mickey's ex boyfriend was bothering her. On the wedding day of Burke and Mickey, they found Mickey's ex boyfriend cut up into pieces inside his car. How many bodies in the LISK case have been cut up? Jessica Taylor is one. Fire Island Jane Doe is another -her legs washed upon the shore on Fire Island. Sugar Bear was cut up - his head in one place arms and legs in another and torso in another.

I never really paid much mind to what you said Hawk - 'bout Jimmy and his dad, but after learning what I learned about SCPD being a mafia police station along with the mafia SCDA,
and really studying the resemblance of Burke - at this age now - to his father in all the pictures - I have to say - I was wrong to boo hoo you. I definitely agree with you.

And for the record, the old man was in prison and then in prison again, so I have to say - if history repeats itself - little Jimmy is headed to the fun house up the river. Again. Real soon.
Burke (son) is originally from Queens. I had thought the same but wasn't sure where his mother was from. I think Burke Sr. Is buried on the Nassau/ Suffolk border (east Farmingdale). The only thing that makes him quite different is mob guys aren't freaks running around killing prostitutes

Burke (son) is originally from Queens. I had thought the same but wasn't sure where his mother was from. I think Burke Sr. Is buried on the Nassau/ Suffolk border (east Farmingdale). The only thing that makes him quite different is mob guys aren't freaks running around killing prostitutes

So the Chief is the son of George Burke, who was the younger foster brother of Gent. Is that right?

Gent's mom was from Dublin, Ireland, made her living by being a working girl in lower Manhattan.
She never knew who Gent's dad was and put Gent into foster home at age 2, where he was sexually abused,
physically abused and met life's harshest realities as a little tyke. Age 14 Gent moves in with the Burke fam
in Queens. Loves them so much he takes their name.

Gent marries Michelle and as a wedding present, he slices up Michelle's ex boyfriend and leaves him in pieces
in his car, cuz the ex was sniffing around Michelle and wanted to get back together. Well, Gent took care of
that one. Gent's mother was a working girl and Gent had no idea who his father was

ya think Gent had RAGE at prostitutes? eh? Gent moves in with a really loving fam, but you can't re-write
history. Gent had a horribly abusive childhood before he moved in with the Burke fam. He witnessed first
hand the love from the Burkes to their natural born children, one of them being Georgie Burke who was
4 y.o. when Gent was 14.

There are those that say that Burke the pervert copper poh-leece chiefy weefy who is impotent, is the son
of Gent cuz Gent had an affair with Georgies wifey.

the one who looked for the answer to this was Chris Loeb, who asked many a copper who Chief Pervert's daddy was.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Buffalosleuther
Back