Federal Investigation of Suffolk County Police Chief

Status
Not open for further replies.
WE SHOULD TALK. EDNY - oh, well. I wrote three very comprehensive letters to US attorney Campbell. 1 to Muksasy, and one to Holder. those sons of ....... never had the courtesy to reply that they received my letters. I had to make a phone call to an old acquaintance to finally get the FEDS to call me.

The AUSA that had 'my friend' in her gunsights was shipped off to D.C. and was viewed as a demotion.

EDNY: US Attorney: Eastern District NY: Brooklyn, Queens, Staten Island, Nassau and Suffolk Counties.

EDNY: US Attorney: Eastern District NY: Brooklyn, Queens, Staten Island, Nassau and Suffolk Counties.

I participated on a lengthy criminal trial in Central Islip and it was mind boggling what was done to try and ensure a conviction from the pd all the way up to the AUSA. I have nothing but pity for defendants who don't have the financial resources for a proper defense.

Interesting, Indeed?

What is my "DEAL?" Burke, Spota, and his little gang of misfits in the DA office framed my former son in law, a former SCPD cop of doing burglaries with a known burglary ring. He was charged with helping them in three burglaries while acting as a police officer, both on and off duty. He is stone cold innocent of each of those crimes.

The appellate court threw out two of the charges and affirmed one of the charges. He would serve 3 years in state prison for the crime he was convicted of. The feckless appellate court should have thrown out ALL of the charges, or at least ordered another trial for the burglary they affirmed.

I believe the frame was decided on after SCPD homicide detectives went down to Florida to fetch Burke's neighbor, Joe C for investigation of a homicide of a witness the detectives brought to Burke's office on 9/3/03. He was found murdered on 9/24/03 outside of Rob's Pro Tow, a known location for drug distribution. The witness was giving the precinct detectives information about Burke's neighbor. Of course, I have some of those statements. Burke and Joe C were neighbors living only 4 houses apart on a block of only 12 houses from 1998 to 2002.

I guess Burke didn't know Joe C as he didn't know Lowrita R, a known prostitute working in the precinct he patrolled back in 1993. Burke was known as "Starsky' for his skill of ferreting out known criminals in his precinct. Lowrita had only amassed 27 arrests for prostitution, drugs, and larceny at that time. I am told she has added another 30 or so arrests since that time and is currently in a NYS prison until next year.

Lowrita has a fair skinned child living in Georgia. She is in her early 20's.

Burke has admitted that he had a 6 month relationship, a prostitute and drug dealer. My information is it was really more like two years. BUT Burke didn't know of her criminal ways - yeah, right. If we can believe he didn't know about Lowrita, then it isn't a stretchhhhhhhhhh that he didn't know Joe C., his neighbor was a serial criminal.

This is a great example of what Burke likes to call his "Intelligence Led Policing' initiative.

Burke, by virtue of his rank: Chief of Department is the highest ranking uniformed police officer. As a result he commands the investigation of the LISK murders, and the 'accidental' death of Shannan G.

Interesting, Indeed?

What is my "DEAL?" Burke, Spota, and his little gang of misfits in the DA office framed my former son in law, a former SCPD cop of doing burglaries with a known burglary ring. He was charged with helping them in three burglaries while acting as a police officer, both on and off duty. He is stone cold innocent of each of those crimes.

The appellate court threw out two of the charges and affirmed one of the charges. He would serve 3 years in state prison for the crime he was convicted of. The feckless appellate court should have thrown out ALL of the charges, or at least ordered another trial for the burglary they affirmed.

I believe the frame was decided on after SCPD homicide detectives went down to Florida to fetch Burke's neighbor, Joe C for investigation of a homicide of a witness the detectives brought to Burke's office on 9/3/03. He was found murdered on 9/24/03 outside of Rob's Pro Tow, a known location for drug distribution. The witness was giving the precinct detectives information about Burke's neighbor. Of course, I have some of those statements. Burke and Joe C were neighbors living only 4 houses apart on a block of only 12 houses from 1998 to 2002.

I guess Burke didn't know Joe C as he didn't know Lowrita R, a known prostitute working in the precinct he patrolled back in 1993. Burke was known as "Starsky' for his skill of ferreting out known criminals in his precinct. Lowrita had only amassed 27 arrests for prostitution, drugs, and larceny at that time. I am told she has added another 30 or so arrests since that time and is currently in a NYS prison until next year.

Lowrita has a fair skinned child living in Georgia. She is in her early 20's.

Burke has admitted that he had a 6 month relationship, a prostitute and drug dealer. My information is it was really more like two years. BUT Burke didn't know of her criminal ways - yeah, right. If we can believe he didn't know about Lowrita, then it isn't a stretchhhhhhhhhh that he didn't know Joe C., his neighbor was a serial criminal.

This is a great example of what Burke likes to call his "Intelligence Led Policing' initiative.

Burke, by virtue of his rank: Chief of Department is the highest ranking uniformed police officer. As a result he commands the investigation of the LISK murders, and the 'accidental' death of Shannan G.

I wish I could say that wasn't common practice in Suffolk, but I know of one individual who is currently in a NY correctional institution bc he didn't want to play ball with some detectives, who happened to be associated with one of the most high profile murder cases that Suffolk bungled and tried to bury. Has your son-in-law considered a civil suit?

As long as he remains a convicted criminal he has no standing for a civil suit. He has pretty much given up in clearing his name. I think he some who blames himself for what happened. I just can't figure it out. He must think they have something on him that will further destroy whatever reputation he has left.

I firmly believe if he appealed and he isn't time barred he would have the remaining conviction reversed. Not even a friendly court can ignore the misconduct of the prosecutor.

You just move on - some people can do it or try to do it. A guy will never rest until he sees justice done and the guilty are punished. Even then I would want to take a trip down to hell to see them burning.

He is 'guilty' about something and it has nothing to do with any crimes he committed - at least not the crimes he was charged with.

For example looking into his mind: There came a time when we learned that Joe C told the cops ( 11/13/03) the SIL was involved in the armed robbery of Strathmore Bagels ( 7/25/00). He knew he went to Europe about that time. His passport didn't have a return time stamp. That often happens to returning American citizens. He knew he went there on the 18th. He thought he must have been home several hours before the crime was committed, left his girlfriend home and joined up with the robbers. He thought that would what the DA would say. BUT he was NEVER charged with that crime. HELLO! So he thought there was no basis to disprove that crime. I told him if he was in the USA for even a few hours he would have been charged with the crime. That crime was sandwiched in between two crimes they charged him with: Parsnips 7/10 and Jiffy Lube 7/30. They were going to charge him with ALL three crimes to show a pattern.

On 7/2/04, Joe C told Judge Hudson that the SIL was with him for Strathmore ! In other words the lie continued for 9 months and the cops never bothered to find out where he might have been. Why should they because the crimes he was to be charged with were 5 years in the past. Who was going to remember where they were 5 years ago? Strathmore, upon conviction carried a 20 year minimum sentence. After the plea before the crooked Judge Hudson we know the cops finally secured his credit card records for the period of the crimes. There it was: He was in Europe until 7/27! Our lawyer couldn't use the letters Customs/Immigration sent us stating he returned to the USA on 7/27. You need a government representative to authenticate it. The FEDS don't have to comply with subpoenas. What the lawyer had to do was to bring in his then -girlfriend to testify she was with him all that time, AND he didn't slip away to the states to commit the crime and return later. The girlfriend was now married. Her father was a retired Suffolk court officer. He begged the lawyer not to bring her in. The lawyer was given no choice but to bring her in because the DA refused to stipulate. Real nice guys, aren't they?

After arguing with the SIL that he was in Europe, we were talking on the phone and he remembered where he was on one particular day. he was sitting on the tarmac in Spain for 4 hours because DeGaulle was closed because the Concorde crashed. Of course, that was on 7/25! It was then he remembered he went to Paris and extended his vacation for two more days. His credit card and debit card records showed that beyond any doubt.

The jury heard that on cross of Joe C by the lawyer. Joe C. when questioned why he wasn't prosecuted for this violent crime said, "And your client was there, too!" The jury heard him get caught in a momentous lie and they Ooohed and Aahed, and ended it with a laugh. And that wasn't the only lie he got caught in and they laughed at those, too? And still these 12 hapless morons convicted him anyway, solely on the word of an admitted liar and serial criminal - Burke's neighbor, Joe C.

When Joe C was called to testify we were in the hallway. Burke was there with his misfit detectives cheering them on. The lawyer invited Burke to come in because this was going to be very interesting. He never came in and we never saw that in the building again.

Joe C gets caught in another lie. He lied about being arrested in Boca Raton, for beating up one of his girlfriends. He denied he was arrested. He refused to ID his mug shot taken for that arrest so the lawyer couldn't put it into evidence. The jury gasped.

There is a side-bar. Joe C is removed to a back room. He whips out his cell phone and calls someone, screaming on the phone and said something like this: You told me they weren't supposed to know about that (Boca), I am facing 20 yearrs and you better get your *advertiser censored* down here now.

All I can tell you is the DA office is on the 5th floor and the courtroom is on the 3rd.

Two court officers dutifully reported this to the judge because a witness is NOT allowed to communicate with anyone while he is testifying. The judge never bothered to ask him who he called. He didn't even to bother to confiscate Joe c's phone.

<modsnip> It was put here to discuss any and all possibilities re: the investigative skills or lack thereof of SCPD and Nassau PD as well as rumors surfacing in the community or online. Hawk gives a perspective of why SCPD is not to be trusted, wholeheartedly.

THANX Just K, and that is ALL that I am trying to do, i.e, give you a different perspective on why this case is not being solved.

When you have the Chief of Department leading the investigation then you have to wonder if they really want to solve it. He is the same person that admitted to using the services of a very will and arrested prostitute while working and in his patrol car. On two occasions he let her drive off with his gun.

He was the focus of the FBI for violating the civil rights of a kid that stole a duffel bag out of his car. That kid would testify there was 'nasty *advertiser censored*' in the bag. When asked to describe what he meant by nasty *advertiser censored*, he said he couldn't do so because the US prosecutor told him to say no more than that. In this day and age and with all the *advertiser censored* availabe at the touch of a button what do you think the kid meant by 'nasty *advertiser censored*?"

He hung out with a group of kids that allegedly killed a 13 year old boy named John Pius. He was 14 at the time. During that period of time (1979) Smithtown was taken with up to 100 burglaries. One journalist said they appeared to be that of young kids. Burke testified against those kids and they spent years and years in jail. If you read the Newsday account of his testimony you might ask yourself if he lied because it sure looks that way to me.

Do you really think he showed up one day after the murder of 7 months eariler and did it out of a sense of civic duty. Or do you think he didn't come forward, but rather was dragged forward because he was looking to extricate himself out of trouble. Not only did he come in but 4 others came forward with him. One has been in and out of jail after getting caught doing burglaries, and the last time he was arrested (2006) guess who lived down the block from him.

Trust me when I say that once they can figure out a way to blame someone for the murders where it doesn't involve their own they will do it in a heartbeat. They tried that junk with Bisset, and they failed. There is nothing to stop them from doing it again if they think they can get away with it. They just have to wait for the right guy to come along, dead or alive.

I can see the press conference now: Spota will have the entire SCPD police force standing behind him. Burke will be decked out in dress blues. Chief of Detectives Madigan will take a bow. The team of detectives that broke the case will be standing next to the fakers.

THANX Just K, and that is ALL that I am trying to do, i.e, give you a different perspective on why this case is not being solved.

When you have the Chief of Department leading the investigation then you have to wonder if they really want to solve it. He is the same person that admitted to using the services of a very will and arrested prostitute while working and in his patrol car. On two occasions he let her drive off with his gun.

He was the focus of the FBI for violating the civil rights of a kid that stole a duffel bag out of his car. That kid would testify there was 'nasty *advertiser censored*' in the bag. When asked to describe what he meant by nasty *advertiser censored*, he said he couldn't do so because the US prosecutor told him to say no more than that. In this day and age and with all the *advertiser censored* availabe at the touch of a button what do you think the kid meant by 'nasty *advertiser censored*?"

He hung out with a group of kids that allegedly killed a 13 year old boy named John Pius. He was 14 at the time. During that period of time (1979) Smithtown was taken with up to 100 burglaries. One journalist said they appeared to be that of young kids. Burke testified against those kids and they spent years and years in jail. If you read the Newsday account of his testimony you might ask yourself if he lied because it sure looks that way to me.

Do you really think he showed up one day after the murder of 7 months eariler and did it out of a sense of civic duty. Or do you think he didn't come forward, but rather was dragged forward because he was looking to extricate himself out of trouble. Not only did he come in but 4 others came forward with him. One has been in and out of jail after getting caught doing burglaries, and the last time he was arrested (2006) guess who lived down the block from him.

How does this all correlate to possible LISK links? Are you defending Bittrolff? I am trying to figure out how this ties in to this thread.

How does this all correlate to possible LISK links? Are you defending Bittrolff? I am trying to figure out how this ties in to this thread.

Me either. That's what I've been trying to figure out for the longest time now. I get it...dirty cops, bad people, and all that. But I'm having a very hard time understanding what this has to do with the LISK.
No matter where we go in life there are going to be dirty cops, bad people and screwed up systems. It's not just SCPD it's everywhere but that doesn't mean that is why the LISK hasn't been caught or that people with SCPD are covering for the LISK. Or that Dormer can't walk and chew gum at the same time. I'm confused and lost with all this stuff Hawk. I'm sure you have your reasons and I don't doubt your reasons and I respect your opinions of SCPD but this is all very confusing and doesn't tie in with the LISK IMO. And to be completely honest when I first started reading here I had to read threw a ton of you hate filled post to even get to real LISK stuff and it was really confusing as a new comer to figure out and get past.

Me either. That's what I've been trying to figure out for the longest time now. I get it...dirty cops, bad people, and all that. But I'm having a very hard time understanding what this has to do with the LISK.
No matter where we go in life there are going to be dirty cops, bad people and screwed up systems. It's not just SCPD it's everywhere but that doesn't mean that is why the LISK hasn't been caught or that people with SCPD are covering for the LISK. Or that Dormer can't walk and chew gum at the same time. I'm confused and lost with all this stuff Hawk. I'm sure you have your reasons and I don't doubt your reasons and I respect your opinions of SCPD but this is all very confusing and doesn't tie in with the LISK IMO. And to be completely honest when I first started reading here I had to read threw a ton of you hate filled post to even get to real LISK stuff and it was really confusing as a new comer to figure out and get past.

Same here when I first joined, giagreen. And I agree with you 99%. The only difference we have is that I'm not sure that Dormer really can walk and chew gum at the same time. ;-)

I think I can clear this up.
The two men running the entire LISK investigation (TS & JB head of police) have both been under investigation re: corruption. TS for The Filipino Nurses case and JB for a few things having to do with his association with prostitutes and cases of general police harassment and corruption. It has been suggested/rumoured that both have traveled to Far Eastern countries and have been said to partake of the services of underage sex workers. If any of this is true, then some folks believe that neither want this case solved because prominent people within the PD & the community might be exposed as participating in illegal sex parties and transactions. It's been one of many theories for a very long time.

Right, anything is possible but that is taking it into a whole another political arena and basically accusing the SCPD of being part of underground human trafficking ring. If there are any links that connect JB to political ties of an under ground human trafficking group, I would love to see the links.

Same here when I first joined, giagreen. And I agree with you 99%. The only difference we have is that I'm not sure that Dormer really can walk and chew gum at the same time. ;-)

lol Thanks for the laugh

I think I can clear this up.
The two men running the entire LISK investigation (TS & JB head of police) have both been under investigation re: corruption. TS for The Filipino Nurses case and JB for a few things having to do with his association with prostitutes and cases of general police harassment and corruption. It has been suggested/rumoured that both have traveled to Far Eastern countries and have been said to partake of the services of underage sex workers. If any of this is true, then some folks believe that neither want this case solved because prominent people within the PD & the community might be exposed as participating in illegal sex parties and transactions. It's been one of many theories for a very long time.

Holy hot buckets of balls THANK YOU JUSTK...I've been trying to figure this out for a year now. lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LitWiz