Female pedophile charged with 28 counts-

That's an interesting thought SM. I'm not sure I would discount the availability and pervasive impact that not only *advertiser censored* but of the overt sexuality that is in our media and our entertainment outlets (TV, Movies, internet).

Perhaps the availability stimulates the perp's that have a predisposition to offend. I don't know, but it is an interesting thought.

I don't see sex crimes as about sex or lust or being sexually over-stimulated. IMHO~It's about control, power over the victim, and the subjugation and the degrading of the victim.

I do agree with most of what you say Kat and I do think a part of it is about power and control but with sexual pedophiles it is also about fulfilling their sexual fantasies and lust they have for little children. Sexual deviant lust for children is also a part of the reason why they are the despicable creatures they are, imo.

Imo, anyone that has a desire to even want to look at kiddie *advertiser censored* has to already have the propensity. Since millions look at *advertiser censored* and kiddie *advertiser censored* seems to be one of the fastest growing *advertiser censored* watched from what the media reports....it is quite frightening that so many want to view this type of *advertiser censored*. While most will not act out on their fantasies it is chilling to think they do have these wants and desires when it comes to sexually brutalizing innocent children.

I did see a segment on CNN a few months back and it was stated that more women than ever before are watching *advertiser censored*.

imo

It's okay SM. IMHO when a man and a woman conspire and commit a sex crime together I don't think that it's about the sex, in fact not at all about sex. The sex crime is used as an expression for their deviance and psychological pathologies(individual and combined).

I think that both are equally responsible for the crime(s). One or the other shouldn't bear the brunt of the burden for the crime. That in my eyes is a defense tactic. A defense tactic that usually is used for the female partner of sex crimes. If she has a history of abuse in her past, that will be brought up. It usually is. Or the defense will try to assert that she was under the control of the man (he's portrayed at a monster, she is portrayed as a previous victim, she's been abused, she was manipulated and controlled by him...etc).
I don't pay a lot attention to defense tactics because IMHO they don't reflect anything other than the defense trying to get their client off or a reduced sentence.

To put it simply, oversimplified~ when you were a kid--did you ever have a friend or buddy and no matter what you did with that friend you always ended up in trouble? I did. And even though it was just mischief and not criminal trouble, whenever I was with this friend...trouble for both of us was sure to follow. Which one of us caused it? Neither and both.

Together we were hellions. So while I haven't read up on the psychology and reasonings behind why a man and woman would commit these crimes together IMHO it's because both of them have a predisposition to commit these crimes.

Only my opinon.

BBM

Thanks. I'm not looking for what the defense tactic would be...we've all heard most of them already in other cases. "She was abused as a child, she did it because he beat her, she was so obsessed with him that she did anything he wanted to keep him...blah blah blah." (You stated them all much more eloquently than I did) I was asking the question more from the psychological point of what would allow two people to come together like that and act in such depraved ways. ITA that part of it's because they BOTH have a propensity/predisposition. A perfect storm, if you will.

I guess for me it's always been about the psychology of why people do what they do. I think in every case I look at I try and figure that out.

Also, in no way am I trying to say that I think this particular woman assaulted these girls with or because of a man.

I don't have any experience or education in psychology but there are a lot here that do SM and that is a very interesting question. I would like to see someone give an educated opinion about that myself.

This is an interesting update to this case, to say the least

http://www.jewishrockland.org/page.aspx?id=248626

Valerie Carlton, a Jewish woman accused of assaulting a prison guard in Maryland and who fled to Monsey last year after 28 felony charges of sexual assault against her were dismissed for lack of evidence

she's got a dot com blog, a FB profile and there is also a supporter FB page

just did a cursory scan of her personal FB but haven't checked out the blog or anything else yet - she's clearly not in jail as she's been posting lots of photos of herself

I'm biting my tongue.

I found a lot of blogs that support her but couldn't post here because they aren't MSM. I'm with you, I want to do some more snooping.

I found a lot of blogs that support her but couldn't post here because they aren't MSM. I'm with you, I want to do some more snooping.

That is really sickening people support someone like her.

Great research and talk on this blog, but let's be realistic. Most offenders are male. It is not sexist to say that. It's a fact.

Real quickly I looked up what is going on with this woman, and frankly I'm confused.

As of five years ago she is on the run yet posting pics of herself or as she called them secret documents? Various wigs etc.

Lady, what up? Real outlaws wouldn't give up that info or photos.

If inclined can anyone make sense of this? Is she locked up? Running aimlessly? Or free to do what she wants? Thanks in advance.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500
Back