Fingerprints and gloves

Status
Not open for further replies.
For anyone who might be interested in the mysterious fingerprint and report, I found the link

ETA, print is on the second page.

http://www.wesh.com/download/2009/0807/20317108.pdf
Thanks so much for digging that up! 2 pages the first page nothing to do with the print on the second page as far as I could tell...just one lone fingerprint...whose is it and why was it in the discovery released?:waitasec:

Thanks so much for digging that up! 2 pages the first page nothing to do with the print on the second page as far as I could tell...just one lone fingerprint...whose is it and why was it in the discovery released?:waitasec:

Excellent question.:waitasec:

i'm sure this has been answered previously and i've missed it..

..how is it that LE would have caylee's fingerprints ?

Someone mentioned to me in a PM that they could get Caylee's prints off the mirror in her bedroom if, as Cindy claimed, she hasn't clearned it.

Or Caylee's dolls, or toys, or bed frame...

Someone mentioned to me in a PM that they could get Caylee's prints off the mirror in her bedroom if, as Cindy claimed, she hasn't clearned it.

Or Caylee's dolls, or toys, or bed frame...

HeyAZ! A lightbulb just went off in my head. I was reading your siggy line, and I read it over and over because I was sure I wasn't seeing something that I should...and sure enough...the bright light of recognition finally shown.

Casey was talking about George and Cindy in that statement. She meant that she could not stand to have her LIVE child taken from her and be LIVING with someone else. So she solved that problem didn't she? I don't know if she made the statement and the message was subliminal or what, but Cindy WAS threatening to take Caylee, and your siggy line shows just how Casey felt about her child being alive and with someone else...

"I don`t want to be one of those thousands of parents that has to deal with the possibility ... of knowing that their child`s alive and that they`re with someone else. The thought of that every day makes me sick."

Casey Anthony, August 14, 2008

HeyAZ! A lightbulb just went off in my head. I was reading your siggy line, and I read it over and over because I was sure I wasn't seeing something that I should...and sure enough...the bright light of recognition finally shown.

Casey was talking about George and Cindy in that statement. She meant that she could not stand to have her LIVE child taken from her and be LIVING with someone else. So she solved that problem didn't she? I don't know if she made the statement and the message was subliminal or what, but Cindy WAS threatening to take Caylee, and your siggy line shows just how Casey felt about her child being alive and with someone else...

"I don`t want to be one of those thousands of parents that has to deal with the possibility ... of knowing that their child`s alive and that they`re with someone else. The thought of that every day makes me sick."

Yep, that's why I put it in my signature...that statement bugged me so much that I played that part of the video over and over again trying to figure it out. I realized the crazy part of the sentence was "knowing that their child's alive." The thought of your child being with someone else might make you sick, and the possibility of your child being dead would certainly make you sick, but you would never say the possibility of your child being ALIVE and with someone else made you sick. If your child was with someone else, you would PRAY that they were alive--it wouldn't make you sick to think of that "possibility"!

According to KC's story, she knew FOR SURE that her child was with someone else...so the only part of what she said that was a "possibility" was that her child was alive. And that's the part that made her sick?? :waitasec: Then there is no way in heck she would have handed Caylee over to Cindy to raise.

How about her car seat, or the baby doll mama having Caylee's fingerprints?

Oh wow! So she would rather her be dead. How sad. :(

You know, Tulessa, I just realized in your post what KC is saying here. Backwards: I would rather see my child dead than alive living with someone else. And CA just does not get this??????

You know, Tulessa, I just realized in your post what KC is saying here. Backwards: I would rather see my child dead than alive living with someone else. And CA just does not get this??????

Exactly! She would rather have a dead Caylee then have a live Caylee, living with Cindy. :(

Clerical collating error of an unrelated report from the SA office.

It would appear a "clerical collating error" occurred - however, that would lead one to presume the other missing pages of the report and a document(s) which relate to the fingerprint. Some of the things that went thru my mind when I saw the single fingerprint on a blank page w/no identifying info was it was either:
a) a logo of some kind for an agency
b) all identifying info except the fingerprint was blocked out or removed to retain confidentiality. Remember in the hearing on 1/25/10 there was mention of the SA withholding or not turning over the fingerprint info and both sides were aware of a reason.
c) it was part of a packet of info that got collated into this case and may not even be case related.
d) it is either a "known sample" or part of an item being forensically investigated.
e)

It would appear a "clerical collating error" occurred - however, that would lead one to presume the other missing pages of the report and a document(s) which relate to the fingerprint. Some of the things that went thru my mind when I saw the single fingerprint on a blank page w/no identifying info was it was either:
a) a logo of some kind for an agency
b) all identifying info except the fingerprint was blocked out or removed to retain confidentiality. Remember in the hearing on 1/25/10 there was mention of the SA withholding or not turning over the fingerprint info and both sides were aware of a reason.
c) it was part of a packet of info that got collated into this case and may not even be case related.
d) it is either a "known sample" or part of an item being forensically investigated.
e)

I have no idea where to find it in all that evidence, but I do believe that a lab person admitted to that being her fingerprint.

I have no idea where to find it in all that evidence, but I do believe that a lab person admitted to that being her fingerprint.

I think what you're remembering is a DNA fragment that turned out to belong to a lab person.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dena24