fires in San Diego County-evacuations

Some of these fires are intentional, imo.

I just listened tp the news conference and watch live news. Omg

Ty Dr Know!

No one is covering this, CNN or Fox .

I wish the weather channel was covering this.

SoCal EMS and Fire ‏@SoCalEMSFire · 1m
Everything appears to have settled down for now. Fires are still burning but crews are gaining ground overall.

Rumor of fire in Tijuana as well. It was mentioned vaguely on tv, but no real coverage I can find.

Man.. I thought the original fires were coincidence due to bad weather but now I'm really questioning if these weren't intentionally set.

If they were, I sure hope there is a special place for the hideous person who started them.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm not seeing any coverage on Fox for this one. Where are you seeing it?
TheSanDiegoScanner ‏@SanDiegoScanner · 29s
NEW fire reported - 52 at Regents & Genesee up on the hill.

(This is UNREAL!)

I may ever see over the rest of my life.
We were in dire straits, and finally the Calvary showed up...and boy did they ever!

It was a sight to see, that I will never forget.

We were in the center and saw it all.
Huge fire fighting planes, that looked like whales with wings, every kind of fire fighting helicopters made over the last 30+ years. Some carrying drop down hoses that suck up water from a nearby water source, then spew it out over burning areas. Some that looked like big dragonfly, many with huge buckets with which to scoup up water and drop on burning areas, and planes that looked like crop dusters, but that dusted fire retardent.

Seriously Wow.

Thank you whichever San Diego politicians that authorized the "go spend" the money for these life saving machines and the humans that pilot them.
Much of this drama of man versus nature happened directly over our house.

Unfortunately, I stink with pics, and how to make a video. Maybe one of my neighbors captured some of this.
Regardless, normally, I'm pizzed off at our government for wasting tax payers money.

Today. I am thankful. That somewhere in San Diego, there is/was a politician who really saved lives and property by putting tax payers money to good use!

Honestly, it was like a War of the World scenario. ALL of the fire fighters, on the ground, and in the air, were relentless. They just kept coming and coming, and there was NO giving up.

I truly, am in awe.
Dee who is amazingly still in Fallbrook.

Thank you for checking in!!!
We were in dire straits, and finally the Calvary showed up...and boy did they ever!

Huge fire fighting planes, that looked like whales with wings, every kind of fire fighting helicopters made over the last 30+ years. Some carrying drop down hoses that suck up water from a nearby water source, then spew it out over burning areas. Some that looked like big dragonfly, many with huge buckets with which to scoup up water and drop on burning areas, and planes that looked like crop dusters, but that dusted fire retardent.

Seriously Wow.

Thank you whichever San Diego politicians that authorized the "go spend" the money for these life saving machines and the humans that pilot them.

Unfortunately, I stink with pics, and how to make a video. Maybe one of my neighbors captured some of this.
Regardless, normally, I'm pizzed off at our government for wasting tax payers money.

Today. I am thankful. That somewhere in San Diego, there is/was a politician who really saved lives and property by putting tax payers money to good use!

Honestly, it was like a War of the World scenario. ALL of the fire fighters, on the ground, and in the air, were relentless. They just kept coming and coming, and there was NO giving up.

I truly, am in awe.

I've got to step away for a while. Been here all day. Unbelievable with this many fires. Thankfully, each will be investigated & I wasn't the only one suspicious.

Two good links to follow.

Live from 10News

http://media.10news.com/livestreampage?utm_source=facebook&utm_medium=referral&utm_campaign=fanpage

Twitter link

FIRE + EMERGENCY INFO

A public list by FM 94/9
FM 94/9

Local agencies tweeting breaking news and info

https://twitter.com/FM949sd/lists/fire-emergency-info

Be safe everyone! Kali, especially!

Seriously Wow.

I truly, am in awe.
(((Dee!))) (((Dee's dogs!!))) Thank God you are okay. Do you know if your house is safe? Your loved ones? Still sending good thoughts to you, and a virtual glass of wine.

I heart firemen. All of them.

I've got to step away for a while. Been here all day. Unbelievable with this many fires. Thankfully, each will be investigated & I wasn't the only one suspicious.

Live from 10News

http://media.10news.com/livestreampage?utm_source=facebook&utm_medium=referral&utm_campaign=fanpage

Twitter link

FIRE + EMERGENCY INFO

A public list by FM 94/9
FM 94/9

Thank you, Dr. Know! A glass of wine for you, too!

Seriously Wow.

I truly, am in awe.

I'm so happy you, your family (pets too) and home are safe! Firefighters really did an amazing job today.

Live from 10News

Twitter link

FIRE + EMERGENCY INFO

A public list by FM 94/9
FM 94/9

Have a good evening Dr. Know! Thanks for all of your updates!

My sister, niece and nephew are safe! And so is their beloved dog Licorice! Yay! My sis said the fire is burning all around her complex- but very slow (good). She said it was surreal. I am so glad they went back to get their sweet dog. Prayers for safety for all in harms way and all of us who love them. This is bad. So happy Dee- stay safe.

I don't like this one bit. :-(

Just saw this on twitter in regards to that tweet. A reply to someone else an hour later.
TheSanDiegoScanner ‏@SanDiegoScanner · 2h
NEW fire reported - 52 at Regents & Genesee up on the hill.

(This is UNREAL!)

TheSanDiegoScanner ‏@SanDiegoScanner · 2m
@XXXXXX That was a few hours ago. It's taken care of :)

https://twitter.com/SanDiegoScanner

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bipolarborderline