First advize then advise

How did PR misspell advise in her exemplars?

• She knowingly misspelled advise.

Votes: 13 86.7%
  • She knew but later forgot how to spell advise.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • She didn't know how to spell advise correctly.

Votes: 2 13.3%

• Total voters
The prior abuse is a fact. Not imagined, but discovered at the autopsy and discussed by the coroner with LE attending the autopsy.

Save it for the tabs, they eat that stuff up.

Prior abuse is no fact. Its myth, hype, lies, whatever you want to call it. There may be a prior injury but you wouldn't know what caused it. When you've got an actual fact please let me know.

Save it for the tabs, they eat that stuff up.

Prior abuse is no fact. Its myth, hype, lies, whatever you want to call it. There may be a prior injury but you wouldn't know what caused it. When you've got an actual fact please let me know.

Here's a fact- any time a 6-year old has an eroded hymen- it is sexual abuse. Here's what it is NOT- it is NOT from bubble baths, tight clothes, nylon panties or masturbation. Knowing exactly what caused it is not necessary. It's existence alone indicates abuse.
Bruising in the vagina is also a sign of sexual abuse, including if it was done during douching.

Here's a fact- any time a 6-year old has an eroded hymen- it is sexual abuse. Here's what it is NOT- it is NOT from bubble baths, tight clothes, nylon panties or masturbation. Knowing exactly what caused it is not necessary. It's existence alone indicates abuse.
Bruising in the vagina is also a sign of sexual abuse, including if it was done during douching.

I never read 'eroded hymen', 'sexual abuse', or 'bruising' in the autopsy report. Did somebody make this stuff up in their imagination?

PR spelled the word 'advise' incorrectly in ALL of her exemplars, both right and left handed. She spelled it 'advize'.

The RN author spelled it correctly.

If PR wrote the RN, then the question is raised: How did she spell 'advise' in the RN and then later spell 'advize' in her exemplars?

There seem to be two choices for RDI. Either she did it on purpose, or she forgot how to spell 'advise' between the time she wrote the RN and the time she did the exemplars.

Okay, here we go again....Advise is a FOURTH grade spelling word. Look it up..it's on the internet. Patsy was a Journalism MAJOR....do you really and truly expect any of us to believe that she didn't know how to spell advise. Gimme a break. She so totally misspelled that word on purpose. Why does that seem so far fetched to you?? If you write a RN, and you are trying to mislead, you do that by misspelling a word or two. If all of the words are spelled correctly...and you are a Journalism Major...then of course you are going to be a suspect. So, you misspell a few..to throw them off. One other thing...if you magnify the word attache, you will find that the RN doesn't have the accent mark....what looks like an accent mark is actually the hook of one of the letters in the word at the top "attache". (The RN author and Patsy Ramsey BOTH but little hooks at the end of some of their letter's with a tail...for example..their Y's.) In Patsy exemplars, she didn't put the accent mark either. i.e. attaché

This says there was erosion on tissue at the seven o'clock position, and that the eroded area has red blood cells on it.

Nothing about bruising or prior sexual abuse at all.

The erosion is being portrayed as prior abuse when really it is in clear reference to injuries sustained the night she was murdered.

This out of context view is typical for RDI and is standard tabloid faire. Rich family scandal sells WAY better than 'we don't know who did this,' doncha think?

:Banane08::Banane08:This says there was erosion on tissue at the seven o'clock position, and that the eroded area has red blood cells on it.

The erosion is being portrayed as prior abuse when really it is in clear reference to injuries sustained the night she was murdered.

This out of context view is typical for RDI and is standard tabloid faire. Rich family scandal sells WAY better than 'we don't know who did this,'
DONCHA THINK?

(Sing along to Pussycat Dolls tune):

Doncha think that Patsy could do this thing?
Doncha think that Patsy could do this thing?
Doncha?????
:Banane08::Banane57:

This says there was erosion on tissue at the seven o'clock position, and that the eroded area has red blood cells on it.

No it isn't. If it was clearly that alone, panels of experts wouldn't have looked at slides of JBR's vagina and concluded that there was evidence of chronic sexual abuse. Bear in mind that, in terms of paediatric gynaecology, they certainly know more than Meyer.

However, you are overlooking the following:

'Vaginal mucosa: all the sections contain vascular congestion and focal interstitial chronic inflammation.'

Furthermore, and I'm an ignoramus about postmortems etc so DeeDee may be able to help me out, the word 'erosion' is actually suggestive of something that happens over a period of time (like coastal erosion or asset erosion) rather than something that has happened as a result of a one-off attack.

However, you are overlooking the following:

'Vaginal mucosa: all the sections contain vascular congestion and focal interstitial chronic inflammation.'

No I'm not overlooking this. I am not taking it out of context either.

What makes you think chronic inflammation means 'prior abuse'? Chronic inflammation can take place only at that time. My sinuses are chronically inflammed right now. They weren't yesterday, they wont be tomorrow.

Nowhere is chronic or prior abuse indicated or implied by the autopsy report. Maybe you should consider that the 'rich family scandal' story sells way better than the 'we don't know who did it' story. Your 'expert panel' contained MD's who were NOT in attendance to the autopsy, and who were PAID FOR BY THE TABLOIDS.

Furthermore, and I'm an ignoramus about postmortems etc so DeeDee may be able to help me out, the word 'erosion' is actually suggestive of something that happens over a period of time (like coastal erosion or asset erosion) rather than something that has happened as a result of a one-off attack.

We read 'red blood cells' and 'foreign material' on the eroded tissue.

No I'm not overlooking this. I am not taking it out of context either.

What makes you think chronic inflammation means 'prior abuse'? Chronic inflammation can take place only at that time. My sinuses are chronically inflammed right now. They weren't yesterday, they wont be tomorrow.

Nowhere is chronic or prior abuse indicated or implied by the autopsy report. Maybe you should consider that the 'rich family scandal' story sells way better than the 'we don't know who did it' story. Your 'expert panel' contained MD's who were NOT in attendance to the autopsy, and who were PAID FOR BY THE TABLOIDS.

No they weren't. They were consulted as part of the investigation. You ought to know that.

I think you are misunderstanding what chronic means as opposed to what acute means. If you suffer from sinus inflammation on a regular basis, then it's a chronic condition. If it's new to you, then it's an acute condition.

Chronic implies 'over a period of time' or 'repetitively.'

The Penguin English Dictionary Second Edition Editor Robert Allen. 2003

P244

'Chronic ..said esp of an illness: marked by long duration or frequent recurrence; suffering from a chronic disease (eg. a chronic alcoholic). Always present or encountered or constantly troubling (eg. chronic financial difficulties); habitual or persistent; British vernacular - bad, terrible (eg. His singing is absolutely chronic).

No they weren't. They were consulted as part of the investigation. You ought to know that.

I think you are misunderstanding what chronic means as opposed to what acute means. If you suffer from sinus inflammation on a regular basis, then it's a chronic condition. If it's new to you, then it's an acute condition.

Chronic implies 'over a period of time' or 'repetitively.'

Recurring is the word you're looking for. Chronic inflammation is the expression oft used here to justify prior abuse, even though chronic could mean there today, not there yesterday, there a month ago. Its an extremely common problem given disproportionate significance with RDI and the tabs for obvious monetary reasons.

Face it, there's no link between 'chronic inflammation' and prior sexual abuse by a parent, except for the one that RDI really wants to imagine is there.

Can't you see the motivation by the tabs to create rich family child abuse stories that can be perpetuated week after week? Didn't you know that the MD's pushing prior abuse worked for the tabs?

The Penguin English Dictionary Second Edition Editor Robert Allen. 2003

P244

'Chronic ..said esp of an illness: marked by long duration or frequent recurrence; suffering from a chronic disease (eg. a chronic alcoholic). Always present or encountered or constantly troubling (eg. chronic financial difficulties); habitual or persistent; British vernacular - bad, terrible (eg. His singing is absolutely chronic).

Maybe look up 'recurrence' next?

ETA: 1 : return of symptoms of a disease after a remission

Face it, there's no link between 'chronic inflammation' and prior sexual abuse by a parent, except for the one that RDI really wants to imagine is there.
"I have learned that the police called in three separate child sexual abuse experts," he reports. "They separately and independently came to the same conclusion that there was evidence of prior sexual abuse. Not that I needed anybody to hold my hand, but for saying that same thing I took abuse on national television from self-appointed Ramsey defenders and sycophants. But it's the most ridiculous thing in the world, a little girl with half of the hymen gone and she's dead, and you've got a tiny abrasion, a tiny contusion and a chronic inflammation of vaginal mucosa. That means it happened more than 72 hours earlier; we don't know how long, or how often it was repeated, but chronic means it wasn't from that night. This was a tragic, tragic accident. This was a game that had been played before."
-Cyril Wecht

NO WAY! One time wouldn't do THAT. That's kind of the whole point of the word "erosion": the wearing away of material over time.

What Ames showed you from the autopsy report was just a STARTER. Allow me to quote from my book:

During JonBenet's autopsy, Dr. John Meyer examined her vagina. Here's what he found, from the actual report:

"A 1 cm red-purple area of abrasion is located on the right posterolateral area of the 1x1 cm hymeneal orifice. The hymen itself is represented by a rim of tissue extending clockwise from between the 2:00 and 10:00 positions. The area of abrasion is present at approximately the 7:00 position and appears to involve the hymen and the distal right vaginal wall."

Okay, for you regular people, that means that JonBenet's hymen was scratched. It has been established that her vagina was violated the night of her death. But the "1x1 cm hymeneal orifice" is the bell-ringer here. That means that the opening in JonBenet's six-year-old hymen was one centimeter by one centimeter. This is twice the size of a so-called normal hymeneal opening for a girl this age.

The autopsy report shows more than just hymeneal damage. Again, from the report:

"Vaginal Mucosa: All of the sections contain vascular congestion and focal interstitial chronic inflammation. The smallest piece of tissue, from the 7:00 position of the wall/hymen, contains epithelial erosion with underlying capillary congestion. A small number of red blood cells is present on the eroded surface. Acute inflammatory infiltrate is not seen."

In plain English, that means that JonBenet had old inflammation that had not been allowed to heal. This did not happen all at once. Even more damning is the term "erosion." No point in trying to obfuscate the issue: that means that layers of flesh in JonBenet's vagina had been worn away over time; stripped away by continuous invasion. Old and new vaginal injuries. It couldn't be any plainer than that.

And that's not even mentioning JB's regression in toilet habits or her serious boundary issues!

This out of context view is typical for RDI and is standard tabloid faire. Rich family scandal sells WAY better than 'we don't know who did this,' doncha think?

I don't think you want to KNOW what I think about that little comment.

What makes you think chronic inflammation means 'prior abuse'?

AH, but that's just it! It's not JUST the chronic inflammation. It's the expanded vaginal size, the lack of hymenal tissue, the erosion of areas normally protected by the hymen, the regression in toilet habits, and the SERIOUS boundary issues.

Didn't you know that the MD's pushing prior abuse worked for the tabs?

That's wrong. It's not just wrong, it's an insult.
None of the panel members were associated with the tabloids in ANY way.

Sophie said:
If it was clearly that alone, panels of experts wouldn't have looked at slides of JBR's vagina and concluded that there was evidence of chronic sexual abuse. Bear in mind that, in terms of paediatric gynaecology, they certainly know more than Meyer.

:clap: :clap: :clap:

Yes, he should. He'd have us believe that the whole abuse angle was something the tabs dreamed up to sell magazines. Indeed, his repeated assertions about rich family scandals and tabloid-paid doctors are almost exact quotes of what JR has said. Well, I wish like hell it WAS just dreamed up!

You just hit the nail on the head, Sophie. That's exactly what it means.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fesmike
Back