FL - 17-yo Boy Shot to Death by Neighborhood Watch Captain

Status
Not open for further replies.
On JVM last night the head of the National Neighborhood Watch Assoc was on and said that GZ broke two of the most important rules of Neighborhood Watch. Carrying a weapon and interfering with LE when he pursued Trayvon.

There was also an attorney on, can't recall her name but I think she is respresenting Trayvon's family, who believes that intent and motive were there. The motive was his statement that these *advertiser censored****** always get away and the intent was his pursuit of Tray.

What is so special about Zimmerman that the police department would protect him so?

O.M.G. I am speechless!

G Z is toast. He wasn't counting on this kind of witness.

This might sound a little silly, but it gives me a little comfort knowing he was talking to a friend before this terrible thing happened.

I'm hoping this phone conversation has supporting call logs and gps data...and hopefully considered under "dying declaration" of the circumstances.

I'm sure there are better reference sources than this but I'm hoping a prosecutor can cite this last phone call.

[ame="http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dying_declaration"]Dying declaration - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia[/ame]

How horrible for the GF. This is like one of my nightmares, to know a love one was in immediate peril and not be able to do anything, and then not get an answer on the phone I was just speaking to them on.

I'm hoping this phone conversation has supporting call logs and gps data...and hopefully considered under "dying declaration" of the circumstances.

I'm sure there are better reference sources than this but I'm hoping a prosecutor can cite this last phone call.

Dying declaration - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

How horrible for the GF. This is like one of my nightmares, to know a love one was in immediate peril and not be able to do anything, and then not get an answer on the phone I was just speaking to them on.

IMO, the last call would be allowed in as you noted. That's assuming that GZ is ever charged!!! :banghead:

Just saw on HLN about the girl on the phone with Trayvon. Good! You can bet the FBI has already talked with her (they don't waste any time). This will greatly help with the investigation and getting GZ off the streets and behind bars.

It certainly does seem that Sanford PD did NOT investigate much at all. I don't understand this. Doesn't matter who the shooter was or who was shot - LE has a duty to thoroughly investigate ANY shooting. Period. It seems they did very little and if its true about Trayvon being unidentified for some hours after - that's ridiculous.

Sanford PD needs to be cleaned out. Done - gone. Every last one of them. Have to wonder about the officer in charge that night - betcha he's shaking in his boots. He botched this so very badly.

Everything's been quiet around here today. Let's hope it stays that way.

Justice for Trayvon. Its coming....................

JMHO

What is so special about Zimmerman that the police department would protect him so?

I don't think there was anything "Special" about Zimmerman other than the police's possible failure and ineptitude of not thoroughly examining Zimmerman's story, after the incident and possibly those things that were said to the reporting witnesses.

SPD might initially have been employing simple CYA tactics, hoping for this to "go away."

At this point, with the Feds coming in, getting SPD the scruitiny of the Justice Department - the negligence of some of those follow up witness interviews, "correcting" people's witness statements -- this just looks shady.

Combined with the lack of scrutiny of GZ after the incident, almost makes it in their own best interests to "hope" that everyone buys the self-defense story.

I'm a big fan of the old adage:

"Never attribute to malice, that which is best explained by incompetence."

[IMO, Incompetence in matters of public authority SHOULD be answerable as a crime, I hate when incompetence is used as a defense for doing nothing, especially as a first-responding agency, etc. but I digress.]

I think Zimmerman may have been high on drugs.

I don't know if I would agree he was high on drugs, HMS. However, I could easily believe that GZ had been drinking that night and was also a regular steroid user.

JMO

Please continue here: [ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?p=7700649#post7700649"]FL - 17-yo Boy Shot to Death by Neighborhood Watch Captain #2 - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community[/ame]

This thread is closing in a minute or two.

Salem

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member