FL - Abraham Shakespeare, 42, lottery winner, Polk County, 7 April 2009 #5

Status
Not open for further replies.
I suspect it was someone whose name we know already (uncovered by the great WS here!) who has been granted some form of immunity for turning on DDM. That's my hunch, anyway.

Hmm. This might be an interesting thing for us to do. Figure out how all of this came down now at this time. who said what to whom.

I remember a poster in an earlier thread said Dorice Moore's husband had an excavating company. Wonder if whoever excavated that hole might have given a tip.

I remember a poster in an earlier thread said Dorice Moore's husband had an excavating company. Wonder if whoever excavated that hole might have given a tip.

Or possibly a former member of LE up until this week who may have talked in turn for a deal.

...i would have to say that would have to be the person that knew....the operator that dug the hole....it had to be dug and covered up...and ready for the cement to be poured...when did dm and her husband get divorced...wasn't that in 2009....maybe they couldn't see eye to eye...i bet we will here his name before long.....just a hunch...yes i to am numb ...thought it..but now really can't believe it.......i feel like i lost a friend here..this has really upset me...R.I.P. ...go rest high on that mountain...

Yes, I do feel numb and very sad. I did not expect him to be found in this way. If any of his family reads here, I want to say, I am so sorry there are such evil people in our world.

You Can Rest in Peace, now, Abraham... though your life was ruthlessly taken, out of greed and ignorance, you too have a Purpose. I sit quiet today, knowing you hold my hand... knowing that our handshake will never be forgotten... you, my friend, will never be forgotten. You touched my life profoundly... and have touched many many people, around the globe. I feel you guided my dedication here, my quiet time from posting here, you knew I was here, my footsteps, my prayers, my purpose. You, better than anyone else, know now that justice will be had... that the depth of all the wrongdoing is now on it's way out into the great wide open. Through your pain and suffering, and that of all who love you, will come something worthwhile... will come the beginning of the end of one very long, very large, widespread.... hurt... perhaps some others will be spared the hurt... maybe it will stop sooner rather than later... I pray...

Thank you for allowing me to help, for your guidance, and yes your comfort amidst the pain.

... but I'm so damn numb.

With Sadness and Love,
Iminuru

:cry:

Something that’s makes you cry so hard your stomach hurts. So I don't know what I have ever done in my life to deserve this much torture, but God please forgive me now. I stayed in my house feeling sorry for myself for about two months then realized I needed to put it behind me. I went back to work and rebuilt what I had. I got so busy again into work and trying to help everyone I got slowed down again. I was in the car accident that put me in a wheel chair. That was me on Hwy 33 in my other Hummer. I guess they just got my age wrong.

do we all remember this.....i hope i done it right....i can't believe this woman

This discovery takes my breath away. Although I followed only partially, and sensed the ultimate outcome based on information gathered here, it is still hard to fathom this nice man came to such an end. Thanks to all of you who sleuthed out this story. My heart goes out to his family, and everyone who was touched by him.

On a very sad day I have to give lbminnesota great thanks for all of the work she has done on this case.

Even though we knew this was going to be the case I am so sad. Are you all just numb too?

Totally. Not surprised, but so sad. It just breaks my heart.

RIP Abraham.

So sorry to hear about this tonight. My heart and prayer goes out to Abraham's family and at least they now have some closure as to what happened to him.

Sorry to be demanding, but can someone please post/pm the link to the profile that DM used on WS.

tHANKS

This is a sad ending to a compelling story. It's so shocking that little ole Plant City has this sort of evil lurking....most likely calculating the moves and the actions that built up to the time of the heinous act that took the life of a man who just wanted to be left alone and be happy.
All of you here did such an awesome job. I am one of the "lurkers" over the last couple days who's been reading here. I've lost sleep these last two nights, reading everything on the original thread in 2 days' time. An event such as this just rocks the foundation that our little city stands on. I cringe at the thought of some of our businessmen here are, it appears, involved in this up to his neck.
I hope that somehow, Abraham's family can find comfort and closure in all of this. May God comfort them and keep them through all of this.
And most importantly, I hope Abraham can be laid to rest. So that he can finally Rest In Peace.
:(

I'm deeply saddened tho not surprised by this news. Sending prayers for Abraham's mother and little boy. :prayer: And props to LE, and LBM and others w/out whom we wouldn't know what we know today. God bless you, your tireless work has already made such an important difference and will pave the road for justice. :blowkiss:

:parrot:

Or possibly a former member of LE up until this week who may have talked in turn for a deal.

That's kinda what I was thinking. There really hasn't been much LE activity in this case until the former LPD officer was arrested. Although I highly doubt it, as it would make him guilty of a much more serious crime than just unlawful compensation. But, you never know...deals are made all the time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500