FL - Abraham Shakespeare, 42, lottery winner, Polk County, 7 April 2009 #5

Status
Not open for further replies.
Truth is stranger than fiction. If this case doesn't prove that, I don't know of any that do. (JMO)

Watched that interview again. Extended lies. Extended poor me. I thought I saw a teardrop for just a minute, but no, just a wart on the left side of her nose.
Don't think she will be lurking tonight.
She made two statements that stood out. One is true.
"I'm going to go to jail." "I'm going to prove I'm innocent."

Watched that interview again. Extended lies. Extended poor me. I thought I saw a teardrop for just a minute, but no, just a wart on the left side of her nose.

Could you post a link to the extended interview you talk about? I'd like to see it. Everytime I find a video of the interview with her today, something else comes out of it.

Around the 19:00 mark on the extended interview, she mentions writing a book about organizing finances...says it was never published but is copyrighted. Can anyone verify that?

Here's the link: Interview

Could you post a link to the extended interview you talk about? I'd like to see it. Everytime I find a video of the interview with her today, something else comes out of it.

I was just watching it on TV. Don't know if they've linked that interview yet or not. And stupid me, I forgot to put a tape in. I just put one in because they tend to repeat things. I also didn't know they showed the whole thing earlier today. I was at work until 6:45 so I got home late.

Have a good night. I'm off to sleep in my comfortable bed. That's because I don't break the law. Dorice is getting to spend her first night on a jail cot. Dorice, this is your future. We told you it was coming. Get use to it.

Can I be on the jury?

I don't understand what DM feels/says she's innocent of.

I'm the first person to admit that I'm dense as all hell. If she didn't "pull the trigger", that still doesn't make her innocent of the outcome of Abraham's untimely death, IMO.

I'm getting so mad at her! :furious:

She wants to go the funeral?!?!

How dare that lying sack of crap look Abraham's mother in the eye and claim she didn't know where Abe was. For MONTHS. Lie after lie after lie after lie.

It's the way she lives.

***Bump***

You guys have to watch this....

http://www.myfoxorlando.com/dpp/wildcard_14/020210-Moore-why-believe-my-story

She begins to ramble on and on. She is so guilty it's ridiculous. I wouldn't be surprised if the stress of this thing breaks her and she admits everything.....The Real Truth.

Also, if you go to the homepage of the station referenced in the link above, they have several snippits of the interview posted. Also watch the one about her saying the focus should be on the victim's family.

She should have just kept her darned mouth shut to the press. Shoulda took guidance from her attorney. Oh I KNOW.....She SHOULDN'T have gotten involved with Abraham and done the horrible, unspeakable, disgusting things she did to him. Now, families everywhere have changed lives. All because of her. Even if she didn't pull the trigger, she killed him the day he met her. Cause her greed is what is to blame for this whole thing. Bottom line.

Does DM realize that by finding the murderer of Abraham, the focus is remaining on Abraham?

snip from article: http://www2.tbo.com/content/2010/fe...nner-vicitm-homicidal-violence/news-breaking/

"It should be about him," she said. "A man has died. And he's finally getting a proper funeral. He did not deserve to be buried in a back yard like a piece of trash."

Her comments regarding her attending the funeral are equally repulsive (IMO):

"Moore said she wants to go to Shakespeare's funeral Saturday but is waiting to find out whether that would be too upsetting to his friends.
She said she has spoken with some of his relatives.
"They know that I'm very saddened, I'm very upset, and I don't have any tears left," she said.

DM called his associates (does that mean "friends"?) "cokeheads" that she was afraid of, if I'm not mistaken? God Bless Abraham's family if they are one bit concerned about DM's sadness or her tears, they must be much better people than I am. JMO.

May justice be served in this case.

And I'm sure she's trying to bribe anyone she contacts to give her an alibi.

DD and her fellow heathons, you know that killing someone for financial gain qualifies for the death penalty right? You and anyone else who gained financially from his murder. It does not matter who pulled the trigger. There is this thing called the "felony murder rule".

http://www.answers.com/topic/felony-murder-rule

-April 6-7, 2009 Abraham Shakespeare was murdered at the residence at 5732 Highway 60 East in Plant City.

-Moore arranged for an undisclosed witness to dig a hole to bury construction debris behind the residence at 5802 Highway 60 East in Plant City. She later had him come back to fill the hole.

-December 2009 Moore wrote a letter to Shakespeare's mother claiming to be the victim and to be okay. Moore also used Shakespeare's cell phone to send texts to his friends and family.

-Dec. 27, 2009 Moore had an undisclosed witness make a cell phone call to Shakespeare's mother, claiming he was Shakespeare, telling her he was okay. Moore later admitted to deputies that she took steps to make it appear Shakespeare was still alive.

-Between Dec. 28, 2009 and Jan. 21, 2010 Moore approached an undisclosed witness asking if there was anyone awaiting sentencing that would admit to killing Shakespeare in exchange for $50,000. Moore told the witness that he and another person would have to dig up body and move it to another location.

-Jan. 25, 2010 Moore met with the undisclosed witness and provided a Smith & Wesson .38-caliber revolver and told him it was the weapon that killed Shakespeare.

-Moore then took the witness to 5802 Highway 60 East in Plant City and pointed to the location under a concrete slab where the victim was buried. She placed a piece of steel on the slab to mark where the body was and they agreed the body would be removed at 8 p.m.

-Moore told the witness she would leave a white Ford F-150 with a trailer to be used to transport the body. She gave the keys to the witness. The trailer contained a galvanized trough, bleach, gloves and plastic sheeting.

-Jan. 25, 2010 Moore admitted to Polk County sheriff's detectives that she had purchased bags of lime to be placed over the body when it was buried.

-Jan. 28, 2010 Members of the Hillsborough County Sheriff's Office recovered remains from under the concrete slab where Moore had placed the piece of steel. The remains were identified to be Shakespeare's.

-The medical examiner determined Shakespeare died as a result of homicidal violence.

For ease of reference, all the video's, links, info would be a handy addition to ACandyRose's website... hint ;)

-Between Dec. 28, 2009 and Jan. 21, 2010 Moore approached an undisclosed witness asking if there was anyone awaiting sentencing that would admit to killing Shakespeare in exchange for $50,000. Moore told the witness that he and another person would have to dig up body and move it to another location.

I wonder if the arrested police officer in this case is the " undiscolsed witness" , since she was asking the above ?

She is sociopathic IMO, evidenced by the many changing "roles" or parts DM plays and various personas which she depicts... and she's not even good at it.

(DM sermon to reporters)
"Don't any of you have any hearts?!??
Don't any of you think about his family...??
It should be about him...
A man has died... and he's finally getting a proper funeral.
He did not deserve to be buried in a back yard like a piece of trash... ok?
He did not deserve to be buried in a back yard like a piece of garbage.
He deserves a proper funeral. He deserves all his family and friends there."

(o m g no she didn't say that)

(convinced she's now got reporters eating out of her hand, her parting words to her new closest friends, in maudlin whiny little girl's voice)
"And if any of y'all go thru anything in your life...
everybody makes different decisions.
Everybody makes different decisions in a tragedy--
that's what peoples gotta remember..."

(obviously moved reporter: DD were you Abraham's financial adviser?)

(cue head swivel, switching abruptly to loud sarcastic tone)
"That's what they say, but it wasn't like that.
I did what Abraham asked me to.
I did w his finances what he asked and requested of me. And it was all done legally. So I don't care what the Sheriff's Dept. manipulates that to be."

(DM then proceeds to warn reporters about all the bad "peoples" in Abraham's life...)

What a piece of work.
:shakehead:

:parrot:

picture.php

5732 Highway 60 East in Plant City
House I think they are saying they think Abraham was killed in. Now has crime tape around it.
(above is snip)

To the best of my knowledge, this is where they issued a search warrant during Sheriff Gee's press conference 02/02/2010?

5802 State Road 60 E (House with the shingle)

Link to pic of General Warranty Deed

CLICK ON ABOVE LINK, CLICK ON PIC OF DEED TO ENLARGE ONCE, SEE DATE
Made this April 24, 2009
:waitasec:

(previously posted by lbm/Dec/bbm)
Richard Dale Land Jr sold the 5802 property (tan house) to Krasniqi, the deed states his address as 4710 E Shadowland (no such address exists). There is a 4710 E Shadowlawn which is a piece of land owned by a woman in PA. His name isn't associated with the deed. There is a R L Land and Sons trucking company at 4710 Shadowlawn (not the address used on mortgage papers). The company dissolved in 1991.

Papers prepared by Hillsborough Title in Plant City.
http://pubrec3.hillsclerk.com/oncore...9229&Page=1048

On 4/15/09, the IRS places a lien on the house. Two weeks later, he sells property to Krasniqi and signs affadavit that there are no liens and he is being truthful about the information. I assume Hillsborough Title didn't run title searches or verify information.

Land owns a house at 1323 S Saint Cloud Ave Valrico, FL 33594 with wife Dawn Elizabeth; in foreclosure. Seven bedrooms, four baths, 4064 sq ft. - I'm not sure what it means to have your home address as the primary for an Assisted Living Inc. I become an attack dog if there is anything funny going on with providers of assisted living.

Also the principal address of:
Valrico Assisted Living Inc (dissolved 9/25/09)
R&D Land Investments Inc (dissolved 9/25/09)
Valrico Child Care (dissolved 8/13/08)

Land owns another home and there is almost a mortgage transaction every month in the year 2009; buying and selling properties. An interesting transaction is on 1/14/09 between Medical Collection & Management Services Inc (Grantor) and the Lands (Grantee). I can't open the PDF (hopefully being reviewed) but wouldn't be surprised of the person(s) associated with this company.
Source: http://pubrec3.hillsclerk.com/oncore....aspx?q=detail

Then cholzsch quote lbm's post and added below it:

12-22-2009, 10:40 PM
When Richard Dale Land Jr sold the 5802 property (tan house) to Krasniqi, the deed states his address as 4710 E Shadowland (no such address exists). There is a 4710 E Shadowlawn which is a tiny piece of land owned by a woman in PA. His name isn't associated with the deed. There is a R L Land and Sons trucking company at 4710 Shadowlawn (not the address used on mortgage papers). The company dissolved in 1991.

Papers prepared by Hillsborough Title in Plant City.
http://pubrec3.hillsclerk.com/oncore...9229&Page=1048

On 4/15/09, the IRS places a lien on the house. Two weeks later, he sells property to Krasniqi and signs affadavit that there are no liens and he is being truthful about the information. I assume Hillsborough Title didn't run title searches or verify information.

(cholzsch)
Yea...I saw that too. Wait till the IRS gets wind that the property changed hands without them being paid off. Lots of ppl could lose out on this one! The title company, the company that performed title search, and Shar.

Might continue to add to this post, as I compile information pertaining to such.

-April 6-7, 2009 Abraham Shakespeare was murdered at the residence at 5732 Highway 60 East in Plant City.

-Moore arranged for an undisclosed witness to dig a hole to bury construction debris behind the residence at 5802 Highway 60 East in Plant City. She later had him come back to fill the hole.

-December 2009 Moore wrote a letter to Shakespeare's mother claiming to be the victim and to be okay. Moore also used Shakespeare's cell phone to send texts to his friends and family.

-Dec. 27, 2009 Moore had an undisclosed witness make a cell phone call to Shakespeare's mother, claiming he was Shakespeare, telling her he was okay. Moore later admitted to deputies that she took steps to make it appear Shakespeare was still alive.

-Jan. 25, 2010 Moore met with the undisclosed witness and provided a Smith & Wesson .38-caliber revolver and told him it was the weapon that killed Shakespeare.

-Moore then took the witness to 5802 Highway 60 East in Plant City and pointed to the location under a concrete slab where the victim was buried. She placed a piece of steel on the slab to mark where the body was and they agreed the body would be removed at 8 p.m.

-Moore told the witness she would leave a white Ford F-150 with a trailer to be used to transport the body. She gave the keys to the witness. The trailer contained a galvanized trough, bleach, gloves and plastic sheeting.

-Jan. 25, 2010 Moore admitted to Polk County sheriff's detectives that she had purchased bags of lime to be placed over the body when it was buried.

-Jan. 28, 2010 Members of the Hillsborough County Sheriff's Office recovered remains from under the concrete slab where Moore had placed the piece of steel. The remains were identified to be Shakespeare's.

-The medical examiner determined Shakespeare died as a result of homicidal violence.

For ease of reference, all the video's, links, info would be a handy addition to ACandyRose's website... hint ;)

(bbm) Look at how much of this has transpired just since she came on this site, gives ya the willies :eek:

:parrot:

*Wondering if this undisclosed person might be a person who is wanted on drug charges... or a person whom she thought was not happy with Abraham.... or:waitasec: In any case, it's good to know that DM did not get her way!

*Thoughts of digging, all the while guilty but innocent. So 9 days ago, she had plans to transport. Something prompted this plan, in that she must have had some indication that the crime scene was about to be discovered.

*That was some serious equipment, that was used to remove the concrete. How was this person/s going to do it... and who did she have assisting... (excuse my personal judgement, but she has the nerve to speak ill of the company that Abraham kept!)

*Transport where...

*As another post pointed out, who would know of "anyone awaiting sentencing"? dingdingding

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BBrown