FL - Abraham Shakespeare, 42, lottery winner, Polk County, 7 April 2009 #6

Status
Not open for further replies.
ACR, so the criminal affidavit says LLC, the company owned by DebM, but the documents say PEO, the company that Shar once owned and Dorice now owns again? Am I reading that correctly? And the criminal affidavit would be wrong?

...and now i'm talking to DebM...don't do this to yourself, join us on here and talk to us...we are just like you, we r confused...r only purpose is justice for abraham....and if your the lady that i think you are, that is what you want too....as far as your business, there is some folks on here that could be alot of help to you...if you have been through as much as i think you've been through....you have a broken spirit...u don't trust noone..and i can't blame you....but, i will assure you, there is alot of good people here....no...the one thing i disagree on ...this is not a witch hunt...some of us is been with the case from the get go....what i would like to ask you...since you have been involved with ddm since 2004...is that right?...you had to have been with her through some hard times...didn't you notice some changes ie...cash...spending habits, large purchases...and wonder what was going on...and your move to plant city in january..this story was "hot" january...and yet you still moved...you had to feel as if ddm was involved...was this a bad choice...hey...if u don't respond...take care of you...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500