FL - Abraham Shakespeare, 42, lottery winner, Polk County, 7 April 2009 #7

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yep, with Dee Dee Moore using similiar variations, adding or omitting the "INC" or "LLC," of company names, along with using reportedly "minutes of meetings" from those companies, she cleverly managed (according to the 02/19/2010 probable cause affidavit) to convince financial institutions that everything was legal and on the up and up. Clearly brings home the phrase, "she took him to the cleaners."

Besides "American Medical Professionals" with or without the PEO, INC or LLC, the other company Dee Dee Moore owns (and formed 07/19/2009) under the name of Dorice Donegan (which appears to be shoved in the background) is "American Service Professionals LLC listed at 5732 State 60 also. A variation name in that company was "American Service Professonals INC formed back in 07/22/2004 by a Rena Kinsinger listed at Dee Dee's P.O. Box 433, Sydney, FL and Dee Dee's parents address on South Turkey Creek Rd.

I agree she wasn't after the properties other than Redhawk. The others, in my opinion, were just part of the package deal. The interesting thing about the CASH though, is that out of all the reportedly toys and/or rewards she perhaps gave to others along the way, the three people she appears to have made sure she took very good care of were Stitzel, Haggins and Shar Krasniqi.

ACR

From what others have said, it looks like she took care of Shar's mom, too. A home, a car, a job, groceries, etc.

American Service Professionals LLC and INC had slipped my mind, and I thank you for refreshing it.

All the variations of LLCs and the similar names are an easy way to defraud someone, IMO. If I have a company named XYZ Company, LLC and you have a company called XYZ Company, INC or maybe something like XYZ Company Investments, LLC and you somehow obtain a check made out to XYZ Company intended for my company, you can deposit it in your account without raising eyebrows. It may be 60-90 days before the fraud is discovered and traced to you. Going a step further, if you and I together own XYZ Company, LLC and you set up an independant company with a similar name, it becomes an even bigger mess if the funds are misappropriated or co-mingled.

I hope that makes sense.

Did we know the house on Redhawk was listed for sale between 11/16 and 11/22 in 2009 for $937,450? Link.
Click on the blue link at the link for the map. Screenshot of map is attached too.

ETA: MY mistake. This listing was in 2008, not 2009.

Attachments

• redhawk listing NOV 09.jpg
    redhawk listing NOV 09.jpg
    254.3 KB · Views: 17
Good afternoon.......

I have found the info that you wanted Susan1. It is on Page 37 Post #915. Since that thread has been locked there is no quote button so this is copied and pasted here for you to read.

Copied/Pasted...........
I'll get back to my previous questions in a bit

my very first thought about Stat Personnel is that sneaky itch DM is trying to have a fundraiser and circumvent the judges order grrrrrrrr This is clearly personal opinion, and exempt from claims of libel.

I KNOW I seem judgemental, trust I am not...trying to give DebM a chance, seems she is seriously being used at the same time I am extremely suspicious of her motives. Giving benefit of doubt, while still being cautious with anyone connected to DDM.

Sorry Finally, being honest and I am starting to respect you. As her friend if she is ONLY being used and has had no ties to any illegal or unethical acts, someone close to her might need to have a come to Jesus conversation with her Again, personal opinion, and a very good one, I might add! The poster is looking out for DebM, and thinks she should have disassociated herself from AMP and the various other name variations.

All this looks real bad......end of Copy/Paste.

Now for my answer to your question of being a Deputy Sheriff..........I stated that to let the person who wantedtohelp to try and involve me in this by doing online searches of Public Records, that it would be very easy for them to do, since I am an ex-Deputy Sheriff. Seems from reading on this website that there are the few that want to involve the innocence, it's isn't a GANG of people that did ALL of this, it was just ONE person.....DDM.

In the future I will let everyone know when I'm typing for DebM.........as of yet she has not got her computer back.
This entire post belongs to GranGran4, except for the copy/paste.

Libel is when Tidey Laundry Detergent states in advertising that their laundry detergent works better than Bounties Laundry Detergent, when it really doesn't. It isn't libel if a user of Tidey states "in my opinion, Tidey works better!".

snip...I stated that to let the person who wantedtohelp to try and involve me in this by doing online searches of Public Records, that it would be very easy for them to do, since I am an ex-Deputy Sheriff. ...snip

If those online searches of Public Records directly linked you to this case, then you would be involved, and I'm sure it would be pointed out here and discussed, regardless of your status as an "ex-Deputy Sheriff".

Some people can sense when thing are amiss, and distance themselves from any association with the people involved. But then again, some people can be blinded by the things going around them, especially when they perceive something may be in it for them.

GranGran4, if you believe that DDM, and DDM alone was responsible for this crime of murder, AND the theft of all of AS's assets, then I believe you give her to much credit. While she may have been the mastermind, she needed the help of a few more people to carry this whole plan out. Simple things such as falsifying signatures, notaries signing that they witnessed a signature when they didn't, witnesses signing without actually witnessing, helping fake an alibi, etc., etc., etc. All these things can envelope more people than just discussed here, and will surely be uncovered in the ongoing investigation.

Ultimate_Nerd_Smiley_by_Phoenix_Pyre.gif
Wow, don't think I was on yesterday so I had alot to catch up on.

Concerning DebM's son, all I did was pull his record since it was suspicious. Knowing the incident, we can see it was unrelated to the case. [/img]

All you did was post it, but I picked it up.
Her son would not have had anything to do with this case had she not listed his address as her business address, the 1354 Wrights Creek Rd, Bonifay one.
http://www.sunbiz.org/pdf/63571595.pdf
which happens to be the same address her son lives at:
http://www.dc.state.fl.us/ActiveOffenders/detail.asp?Bookmark=5&From=list&SessionID=329723014
who is on probation for 3 financial felonies

Then, she DebM gives an interview to the press concerning this case:

http://www2.tbo.com/content/2010/feb/15/shadow-cast-death-missing-lottery-winner-forces-wo/

snip

"Until the end of January, business had been good, she said. But then Shakespeare's body was found and Moore was arrested. The business was mentioned in news articles and television broadcasts around the country.

"The business suffered beyond a loss of clients, Munguia said. After the news broke, and TV trucks began camping out on the road just off the property, she began losing nurses.

"Who wants to work at a murder scene?" she asked rhetorically."

Where she is complaining how she lost business and talks about moving out ot the murder scene.
So, my point was, why doesn't she just get a store front for her business as one address she uses for the business is a murder scene and the other houses a felon. Because it just does not make good business sense to have a business address that is a murder scene or that houses a felon.
As far as him being an innocent person, he was adjudicated guilty by the court already. Not innocent, guilty. And the only reason he came into this at all is she is using his address as her business address.
Finally had told us that she couldn't change her address because her papers were inside the house, but it's been quite some time now since the police took the tape down and she moved her things and I haven't seen any address change. Not saying there isn't one out there, but I haven't seen it.
So, if you take it out of context, her son has nothing to do with this case. But if you put it back into context that the business she got from Dorice, the one Abraham's money was funnelled through that had as a storefront the place where Abraham was murdered, the one that still is listed as Active with a new registered agent, is using the address of a felon and she is complaining she is losing business and blaming everyone but herself for poor business choices of acquiring a business without thoroughly researching it's history, then it goes back into the context it was taken out of. PPPPPP
DebM may be innocent of anything to do with this case, but she is the one who now is the registered agent of that company that funnelled some of Abraham's money through it, which is newsworthy and directly related to this case.

I also believe that DebM should be speaking for herself instead of through other people. I'm not sure how the TOS look at speaking through other people, but I believe that she is suppose to get verified if she want to have her say. This talking through other people has gotten old.

My other point was, AMP is still an active corporation on the books in her name. She can rename it, but it is still on the books with her name. So I asked why she didn't dissolve the corporation and start her own. This new person said she said that she couldn't because she has to honor contracts until they expire from AMP. Since her name is now on that company and I doubt that Dorice will take it back for her, I believe that is a pretty good reason. So I suggested that she start another corporation for all new contracts and when the old contracts expire on AMP she could dissolve that one.

An ex-deputy since when can ask?
Suspicious.gif
is your last name Young?

Young was one of the Lakeland City Police Officers, I believe, not an ex-deputy. I'm still waiting for him to show up here, although I believe he has other fish to fry right now.

After DDM's arrest, didn't the detective post here to keep digging and it's not over? Just sayin.....

After DDM's arrest, didn't the detective post here to keep digging and it's not over? Just sayin.....

Yep. And I don't think it is over. They continue to say it is an active investigation.

Did we know the house on Redhawk was listed for sale between 11/16 and 11/22 in 2009 for $937,450? Link.
Click on the blue link at the link for the map. Screenshot of map is attached too.
Detectives began investigating Abraham's disappearance Nov 9.

Yep...that was brought up previously. Here is a Link to the listing. Kinda curious that it was listed with a Redington Beach Realtor, instead of a local one.

This picture is dated 1/19/2009:
faece189-0b20-2246-c29aed1f50a754ee.JPG

This listing was done just a week after the property was quit-claimed to AMP PEO. One has to wonder:

1. Why use an out-of-the-area Realtor?
2. If in fact AS did sell/give this property to AMP PEO, where did he live after the transfer?
3. If he DID NOT transfer this property, could inquires to this listing have set off a trigger to AS that something was amiss?

Yep...that was brought up previously. Here is a Link to the listing. Kinda curious that it was listed with a Redington Beach Realtor, instead of a local one.

This listing was done just a week after the property was quit-claimed to AMP PEO. One has to wonder:

1. Why use an out-of-the-area Realtor?
2. If in fact AS did sell/give this property to AMP PEO, where did he live after the transfer?
3. If he DID NOT transfer this property, could inquires to this listing have set off a trigger to AS that something was amiss?

Thanks, cholzsch. I remember seeing a listing in January of this year, right after it was taken off the market. I just did not realize the house was listed in January '09, and as you pointed out, right after the QC/transfer/whatever.

Good questions. I think it was Finally_ who said that DDM and Shar didn't move into Redhawk until April, which if true, is double-hinky to me.

(I snipped the photo out of your quote)

ETA:

The link I posted earlier is NOT Nov 2009- it's Nov 2008. My bad. Here's a link that shows the year. So... Abraham had the house up for sale in Nov 2008, prior to the QC/sale to DDM.

Stat Nursing Personnel is going to have a hard time convincing anyone that they are not associated with American Medical Professionals, LLC when it is AMP,LLC that owns the fictitious name Stat Nursing Personnel:
http://www.sunbiz.org/pdf/80935908.pdf
Signed by DebM on 2/3/2010.
Same business, different name, and name owned by AMP. LLC.

Thanks, cholzsch. I remember seeing a listing in January of this year, right after it was taken off the market. I just did not realize the house was listed in January '09, and as you pointed out, right after the QC/transfer/whatever.

Good questions. I think it was Finally_ who said that DDM and Shar didn't move into Redhawk until April, which if true, is double-hinky to me.

(I snipped the photo out of your quote)

ETA:

The link I posted earlier is NOT Nov 2009- it's Nov 2008. My bad. Here's a link that shows the year. So... Abraham had the house up for sale in Nov 2008, prior to the QC/sale to DDM.

Wow, thanks for finding that listing for November 2008 as I thought it was 2009 also.

Interesting that was right around the time that Dee Dee claims she met Abraham. And it was Barbara Jackson (realitor) who claims to have introduced them. Wonder why the house wasn't listed with her since she sold it to Abraham to start with.

Amazing, within two months, Dee Dee apparently learns all his financial information, by January she gets all his properties by Quit Claim or mortgage transfers.

By February 2009, from the date (02/05/2009) that fax was sent from Staples to surrender the million dollars from his Prudential Annuities Account, within less than two weeks (02/17/2009), she successfully got him locked out of his own accounts and all of his remaining money.

ACR, on your website, is there anyway that a person can email you directly?

Wow, thanks for finding that listing for November 2008 as I thought it was 2009 also.

Interesting that was right around the time that Dee Dee claims she met Abraham. And it was Barbara Jackson (realitor) who claims to have introduced them. Wonder why the house wasn't listed with her since she sold it to Abraham to start with.

Amazing, within two months, Dee Dee apparently learns all his financial information, by January she gets all his properties by Quit Claim or mortgage transfers.

By February 2009, from the date (02/05/2009) that fax was sent from Staples to surrender the million dollars from his Prudential Annuities Account, within less than two weeks (02/17/2009), she successfully got him locked out of his own accounts and all of his remaining money.

And then 6 or so weeks after cleaning him out, she's buying a backhoe to dig his grave.

ACR, on your website, is there anyway that a person can email you directly?

My e-mail address is in the lower right corner of each web page, where it reads, "webmaster e-mail." I am the webmaster of the site and that is my direct e-mail. If you do e-mail me, please put your "screen name" in the subject line or I might think it's one of hundred spam mails I get daily that I delete upon receipt. :)

ACR

ACR, when able, DebM wishes to contact you ONLY, she has a great amount of respect for you and feels you truly do stick to facts and only want truth. Will it be okay for her to contact you?

ACR, when able, DebM wishes to contact you ONLY, she has a great amount of respect for you and feels you truly do stick to facts and only want truth. Will it be okay for her to contact you?

Sure, no problem at all. :)

I will say though that I do think the posters here at Websleuths are interested in the truth and facts also. It's just that when people are sleuthing out information and the searches bring up raw data that appears to them to be little bread crumbs, they get excited to share, as that is what this forum is all about, sleuthing and sharing of found information.

Sometimes the raw data goes nowhere so we just tuck it away for possible later reference but it remains here on this forum in websleuths achives and there is no way for a poster to go back and remove or edit their posts from a couple months prior after further research. Sometmes we get tidbits of information, just as the tidbits you, yourself and guitarman shared, and we all go WOW.

I have learned through the years on the Internet that not everybody has the ability to communicate clearly using the written word, opposed to talking, and we don't have that option here. So please bare with all of us. I don't think there is one poster here that is not here to see justice for Abraham Shakespeare and his family, and yes, even all the other victims that are caught in the fallout of this case.

ACR

grangran4 and Debm (even though as far as I know, you have not posted yet)

cholzsch has a good grasp of what I was trying to say in that post. (thank you) It WAS opinion, and if you need legal counsel to explain that to you, please feel free to do so. I ain't skeered!

I digress, it was not meant to offend any of you. I am a microcosm of those out there who look at the facts of this case and form my own opinion, sometimes I say it on run-on sentences :)~ .

I know my opinion and thoughts are a little abrasive. At least I'm not saying it behind your back. Now you know, this is what people think.. go figure.

DebM, So this is how you want to start your company's legacy?

If you want my really REALLY deep down opinion, it's that DebM is a coward. She is one of those people that whine and cry all day about never being valued for all she does and is probably very passive-aggressive. She is no real leader, just does all she can to show the world how much she's more worthy of what her boss has and short-cuts it to the bank. She is a real martyr. Let's build monuments in her name and pay tribute.

If she wasn't a coward and was a REAL leader, she would have started a new business and re-negotiated all of the contracts from scratch without the legacy of DDM looking over her shoulder.

I believe that as much as she might claim to be distancing herself from DDM and her empire of greed enforced by crumbling walls she LOOKED UP TO HER and wanted to be her.

I won't beg any of you to stay either. One question though before you go Grangran4?

why would you give up an opportunity like this to set the record straight? If a potential employee would google your company and you know they found our discussion with negative information. Why not have your voice heard also to level the field?

MY OPINION ONLY!!!!!!!!!!! PTHHHHHHHH

PS Threats REALLY piss me off!

I hope that DebM will decide to join us here and help us to understand where she is coming from.

I mean no disrespect to Finally_ and GG4 who are her friends, I appreciate what has been shared. But if DebM would just verify herself with Tricia and post with us, I think a lot of things could be cleared up.

Just my :twocents: for what it's worth!

OT and maybe appropriate

"Truth is generally the best vindication against slander."
Abraham Lincoln

"A lie would have no sense unless the truth were felt to be dangerous."
Alfred Adler

"Never apologize for showing feeling. When you do so, you apologize for the truth."
Bejamin Disraeli

"All truths are easy to understand once they are discovered; the point is to discover them.
Galileo Galilei

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member