FL - Abraham Shakespeare, 42, lottery winner, Polk County, 7 April 2009 #9

Status
Not open for further replies.
...and i can't spell s hit today...sorry folks...i promise i do have some education...today the way i feel...i could care less...........i have got the crud....and this was not the day for me to come down with it...

Awe, hope you start feeling better!

:hug:
fran

ty fran...is the jury out...have they had closing arguments...? i'm confused...imagine that........

...and i can't spell s hit today...sorry folks...i promise i do have some education...today the way i feel...i could care less...........i have got the crud....and this was not the day for me to come down with it...

Sorry you do not feel well...I have the crud too and I really do not know why...except got soaked at Jaguars game yesterday! Feel better!!!

So do we think there will be a verdict today? I do and I think it will be announced today too....I am sure these people do not want to come back tomorrow!!

I hope that they keep the feed available if there are any jury questions. Since it's so late in the day, I have a feeling we won't have a verdict tonight, unless the judge lets them deliberate after 5 PM.

they had testimony until 7pm the other evening, i'm thinking the judge may allow them to go late if they want...

I hope I don't get time out-
seems the pounds fall off while one languishes in jail.

Not a weight loss plan to recommend, but nonetheless, effective for some.

i don't mean closing arguments...i mean instructions....man oh man...

The video of her asking him where he wants to go. He has on the black hair net and a white t-shirt and is looking at a tv with a remote in his hand.

The bitterly poignant thing about that video is that while he's looking at the monitor that shows video from his surveillance cameras around his house, the real threat is the woman standing right beside him, videoing him.

Remember when the judge questioned a juror who had supposedly asked the Insessions lady if she was transcribing the trial because he could hear the clacking and it had disturbed him at first? He asked her at lunch one day. He was sitting on the end in the jury box - he said so himself. Anyway; at the last Dee Dee kept trying to make and maintain quite a lot of eye contact with him, IMO. It looked like it to me. Wonder if she cut any ice with him? I kind of doubt it. She probably thought she did, LOL. He is an older man, I think.

Betcha we have a verdict either right before lunch or right after lunch tomorrow.

Are we going to have a verdict watch thread, Kimster or Fran? TIA!

I hope I don't get time out-
seems the pounds fall off while one languishes in jail.

Not a weight loss plan to recommend, but nonetheless, effective for some.

I bet she gets real good at conning other inmates out of their bologna sammiches

...does anyone know the gentlement sitting behind dd..in the audiance...is that her father...? he has been there every day...r almost and always in the same spot...

DD's parents were on the witness list, therefore were not allowed in the courtroom during testimony.

The jury is out for deliberations, yes they already gave the jury instructions.

Now the judge and lawyers are back in the courtroom and going over some housekeeping type stuff. There's something about a computer the jury was given? it needed to be 'clean.'

Ok, I'm trying to read and listen at the same time.

Anyway, hth
fran

ETA Oh, I think my video is replaying the last segment. They are already in deliberation and this was them checking that computer before they gave it to the jury, I THINK. LOL :rolleyes:

The jury is out for deliberations, yes they already gave the jury instructions.

Now the judge and lawyers are back in the courtroom and going over some housekeeping type stuff. There's something about a computer the jury was given? it needed to be 'clean.'

Ok, I'm trying to read and listen at the same time.

Anyway, hth
fran

they have a computer that the jury can watch DVDs of evidence from the trial on. they just had to make sure the computer had nothing else on it (like internet)

Hmmm... the seal is up and the stream is live. I wonder if it's anything, it seems too soon for even a question.

It had looked to me as if maybe someone had come out and either gotten or looked at some evidence.

Just now the male bailiffs had come through the door Dee Dee goes through. Appears to be nothing, though.

Tampa Bay Times

The jury has a question. Everyone returns to courtroom to hear question. 4 minutes

Hope you feel better real soon! :wave:

Tampa Bay Times

The jury has a question. Everyone returns to courtroom to hear question.

I miss everthing as usual, I left to buy 5 Texas 2 steps LOL odds only 1 in 2 million for 775 thousand

What were Abrahams odds??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member