FL - Adam Kaufman on trial for the murder of wife Eleanora Kaufman, 33

Did the defense just ask if Kaufman's mommy and cousin can come into the courtroom? They've been sitting outside throughout the trial.

Judge denied because the may be called on rebuttal.

10 mm scar. size of a thumbtack 3/8 of an inch

Per Dr. John Marraccini

In Session‏@InSession

Dr. John Marraccini, a retired medical examiner, is now on the stand.

In Session‏@InSession

FL v. #Kaufman will not be in session tomorrow because one of the alternate jurors has a previously scheduled appointment.

He's comparing the scar tissue to Europe....Spain, Norway....,:what:

Scar is like a traffic jam. Pumping is impared so could cause fainting or pass out.

Dr. M discovered the scar on the heart not ME

strepthroat can lead to heart scarring dont know if he is being 100% honest if she had a distrubance in the heart I would think she would have been to the doc and got an EKG wonder if she had one?

Im not thinking that scar is of any significance

After finding the scar he wanted to find out if there was another 'brush fire' going on.

I guess the analogies being used might help the jurors understand but it's a little too much for me.

strepthroat can lead to heart scarring dont know if he is being 100% honest if she had a distrubance in the heart I would think she would have been to the doc and got an EKG wonder if she had one?

Im not thinking that scar is of any significance

I didn't know strepthroat causes heart damage. :what:

AK looks pleased with the Doctor's drawing.

It would cause abnormal heart rythme. Weeks, months, years later. Could be fatal.

I think Dr. M is a good witness. He makes things understandable. And while I'm still not sure I buy the defense theory, they're definitely doing a good job with the reasonable doubt. I don't believe the prosecution theory but a lot of that is because of the horrible investigation. It's like I think she was probably strangled but I don't know for sure because the defense is doing a good job and the investigation was so bad.

I just don't think I could convict if I were on this jury.

So doctor, are you saying she didn't die from pressure at 4 points on her neck, that she died from the scarring on her heart or myocardis? Hypothetically, if it was a gun shot wound to the brain, would the gunshot have killed her or the scarring on her heart?

Must be nice to have the money to pay many expert witnesses. I guess if the defense can't say red herring I can't either, can I?

I think Dr. M is a good witness. He makes things understandable. And while I'm still not sure I buy the defense theory, they're definitely doing a good job with the reasonable doubt. I don't believe the prosecution theory but a lot of that is because of the horrible investigation. It's like I think she was probably strangled but I don't know for sure because the defense is doing a good job and the investigation was so bad.

Yes he's offering another plausible theory. If we believe she fainted over a dozen times and never consulted a doctor leaves me skeptical with this theory. I don't want to say her mom lied but I think it's questionable.

Her death was not a result of this degenerated scar tissue, imo

We'll see what the State has to say about this.

Especially given the shoddy investigation. I couldn't.

ok so all the interior damage on the neck was caused by amateur and professional resucitation according to this doctor. Tubes going down her throat, etc. Grabbing the neck to save someone's life.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dena24
Back