Found Deceased FL - AMBER ALERT: Diana Alvares, 9, Fort Myers, 29 May 2016 #1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Okay folks bear with me please.

This thread is long but this is a fast developing situation.

Please move to the new thread now.

He also mentions the person with the white van (old room mate possible) was afraid of his dog.

Okay, now we have an additional suspect -male- possibly being seen in a white minivan in front of a nearby Mexican restaurant. Shorter, skinny, beard...on camera between app.2:30am-4:30am

-Nin

Good grief. Why is it that new details seem to emerge the more the family members speak to reporters?

According to the mother in this video, the roommate was driving a white van, the same type of van that a restaurant owner called the stepfather about.

So wait, Jorge has a white van and a chevy malibu?

Here is where everyone was mentioning about that van! I honestly think he ditched the Malibu and took off with her in the van! It wold make sense because a van would make it hard to see her in it because usually they have tinted windows in the back. I don't know why LE would not put out about the van either.

This guy's blood runs cold as ice if he was trying to burn the house down and kill the whole family, little kids, a baby, a pregnant woman, he must have been really resentful to them for kicking him out, or he knew they would suspect him. (Of course his blood is cold considering he abducted Diana but ykwim). Reminded of Hannah Anderson' s case:

The bodies of Christina and Ethan Anderson and the family dog, Cali, were later found in DiMaggio's burned home. AnAMBER alert*was issued for Hannah, who was found alive inCascade, Idaho*on August 10, a week after she was abducted. DiMaggio was killed by FBI agents during a shootout at theFrank Church River of No Return Wilderness*in Idaho, where he had been camping with Hannah Anderson.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kidnapping_of_Hannah_Anderson

That was one crazy sad case with an incredible ending, never forget it. Often wonder how she is doing now.

Okeechobee county does grey and white

Here in the Panhandle, state prisoners wear solid colors....however, I have seen women doing work detail in stripes. I agree that it looks similar (ironically), but the material looks like a t-shirt to me and not the stiff V-neck material prison uniforms are made of.

I am still confused about the burners being an attempt to kill the family. if so, why didn't he start a fire? Why just turn on burners and leave? That seems pretty 'iffy' if one is trying to burn all the evidence and potential witnesses. If he was truly cold-blooded then he would have lit the couch on fire before he left, imo.

Okay folks bear with me please.

This thread is long but this is a fast developing situation.

Please move to the new thread now.
I was in that thread (I even thanked your first post) but now it's saying that thread was deleted.

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

"The Florida Department of Law Enforcement believes Diana is in the company of 28-year-old Jorge Guerrero. He has ties to the Orange County and Okeechobee area..."
http://www.wptv.com/news/state/diana-alvares-amber-alert-issued-for-girl-missing-near-fort-myers

I wonder if he really was in Orlando as he stated when the stepdad called him? (Doubtful, but you never know, if he thought the stepdad didn't suspect him...)
I bet police pinged his phone and found that he wasn't....

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

sorry, working on it. Hang in.

Okeechobee county does grey and white

Thanks! That is useful info, and right there, too. What I found is that the black-and-white uniforms are becoming more popular, esp. with county sheriffs, to distinguish the prisoners from other prisoners and because orange jumpsuits were popularized by a TV show (Wikipedia: prison uniforms). They fade to gray-and-white. They are used in Saginaw Co., MI and in Sheriff Joe's Maricopa Co., AZ, among other places. I am having no luck with RSO searches, but maybe he was just in county jail (Okeechobee seems likely?) for some other crime at one time.

I was in that thread (I even thanked your first post) but now it's saying that thread was deleted.

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

Me too.

I am still confused about the burners being an attempt to kill the family. if so, why didn't he start a fire? Why just turn on burners and leave? That seems pretty 'iffy' if one is trying to burn all the evidence and potential witnesses. If he was truly cold-blooded then he would have lit the couch on fire before he left, imo.

That would have immediately alerted the family, he needed time for a head start imo.

New Thread #2

Please move over. This thread is closed.

PS this is why I usually avoid opening new threads at werk :p

Lose train of thought and make big mess.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
curiouscanadian