Found Deceased FL - AMBER ALERT: Diana Alvares, 9, Fort Myers, 29 May 2016 #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
I went back and looked, so I deleted my post sorry. Some Human Traffickers use food as a "business card" So I wanted to know if some of the food was the food I have read about, but I don't think it was.

Food as a business card. Oh man... Weird!

Strongly agree with you. He had months and months to groom poor Diana. She has been described as a care taker of sorts of younger children. Always looking out for them. There was a new baby on the way. Perhaps Diana was growing out of this phase. Leaving her more vulnerable to this creep.

Every little girl wants attention and to be told they are beautiful. I am sure he told her how grown up she was too.:(

She would have no idea he was grooming her. She liked that he made her feel special but she had no clue of his true intentions. He probably told her he was going to take her to Disney. Little children are so trusting and don't have the maturity to know when danger is present because these monsters don't look or act like monsters. Many of them look just like everyone else and pretend to be sweet, caring, and attentive. GAH!

IMO

I brought that up way back on thread #1.........listed under "work and education", references the Facebook page to a jr. high school that is mainly pictures of teenaged girls doing teenage things. That of course was before the revelations we're now aware of about what was found on his phone. I thought it was strange at the time......but now it simply falls right in line with everything else we've found out about this guy.

Personally, I don't think this big ZERO is a part of some kind of an organized *advertiser censored* ring. I think everything they find on his phone will have been camera photos taken by him, and I really hope they don't find out that some of the pics originated from the step-dad's phone. He had many months to spend time with this young girl, build up her trust, and convince her to do things she shouldn't.

When all of the dust settles and the forensic analysis if the phone data is completed, I think it's going to be mind bending just how much Guerrero and Diana communicated back and forth without anyone having a clue. We know there were communications between them the night she vanished, in the wee morning hours. Is there anybody in here that believes that was the only time that happened?

I'm so torn. I don't want the pictures to be DA because she is known to us and I (we probably) feel protective of her. But then I don't want them to be of another girl because it means there is another young victim somewhere. If it is another girl I just hope LE can get enough information to find her and get her some help and make this ***** pay for those crimes as well.

Mostly I don't want the pictures to be of anybody. I don't want them to exist.

I don't think he will tell and I am not sure they will offer him a plea deal either to do so. Many Prosecutors now are refusing to offer any kind of deal especially if it concerns a missing young vulnerable child they believe has been murdered. I am trying to think of a plea deal that was offered for a pedophile that kidnapped, raped (imo) and murdered their victim, and cant think of one at the moment. One which involved a stranger offender or someone who wasn't kin to the victim. Florida is heavy handed on actually not only going for the death penalty and getting it but executing it far faster than many states who have it.

Even in Sierra Lamar's case the DA said right up front to her family that even in AT gave up the body location it would not get him a plea deal. I believe it will be like in most cases where the victim remains missing and they will take a little while to compile all of the powerful circumstantial evidence against him and will charge him with felony kidnapping, and first degree murder even if they haven't located her little body. If they can identify the child in the images and it turns out to be Diana they will additionally charge him with sex crimes against children.

There are just some cases where the offender doesn't deserve a plea deal of any kind. I believe this is one of these cases. Juries are much harder on someone like Jorge when the little victim is of no kin to the pedophile/murderer.

Correction:
The only case I can remember now that I think about it was the little Daniele Van Dam case. The DA was going to go for LWOP if he would give up the location. In fact they were a couple of hours away from completing the plea agreement when one of the searchers found her little body. So the death penalty was back on the table and he received the DP. But that was a California case and not in Florida.

I just don't have the feeling they are even thinking about offering him a plea deal much less actually giving him one. JMO though.

Can a citizen of Mexico be given the death penalty?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stupot77