FL-AMBER ALERT Haleigh Cummings 5 yrs. old - Putnam County #13

Status
Not open for further replies.
[a]manda <3

"One Day you are gonna wake up && Relize how much you care for her && When that day comes she will be waking up to the guy who already knew."

Female
15 years old
In the middle of Nowere, Florida
United States

Last Login: 2/13/2009 mood sad :(

[a]manda <3 come home chad please we miss you
``````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````

This whole situation makes me sad. All these children having children. All these children messing with drugs and alcohol and God only knows what else. A 17 year old who looks more like 15 and sounds more like 13; taking care of a 5 and 3 year old 12+ hours per day, playing house with a 25 year old.

I wrote it up and sent it. I did not report the page to myspace or to the local police. I sent it to the police where the kid supposedly lives:

Hello,

While reading postings regarding the search for Haleigh Cummings in Putnam Florida I became aware of a young teen that claims to live in your area and appears to be communicating with a registered sex offender who is currently missing from Florida.

Relevant links/additional notes afterwards:

Chad Eugene Reynolds- Predator Flyer

http://offender.fdle.state.fl.us/offender/flyer.do?personId=54368

Blinky/Taylor- 13 years old- Hillsborough NC

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewProfile&friendID=411686947

Chad Reynolds- current myspace page

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewProfile&friendID=427822406

Chad Reynolds- myspace page 2 days before he disappears

http://209.85.173.132/search?q=cache:pW8DIZ7U10sJ:profile.myspace.com/index.cfm%3Ffuseaction%3Duser.viewProfile%26friendID%3D427822406+chad25live&hl=en&ct=clnk&cd=1&gl=us

Missing poster for Chad

http://www.myfoxorlando.com/dpp/news/021309predator_missing

Looking at the cached myspace page for Chad, on January 29, 2009 it appears that Chad adds "Taylor" to his friend listing. Taylor's photo is not published yet on this date. If you click on Taylor's icon, it will take you to his current page with his photo and he becomes "Blinky".

Chad's current myspace page still shows Taylor as an active friend. Considering this connection seems to have been made two days before Chad disappears, Chad's preference for chatting with 12-13 year old boys, and the appearance that Taylor and his parents remain unaware of this connection since it is still in place I felt obligated to write to you to make someone else aware of this.

I looked at the pics on Chad's My Space and there's a pic of the 13 year old "Blinky" with a little girl. The caption underneath say's "my little brother & my niece."

If my child disappeared while under my ex's care, I'd be pretty upset with him...

I had some serious issues with some things that went on with my kids in my ex's care. But if one of them actually went missing like this little sweetie, the state of FL would not have been big enough for the both of us....

I looked at the pics on Chad's My Space and there's a pic of the 13 year old "Blinky" with a little girl. The caption underneath say's "my little brother & my niece."
You guys do realize that there are LEACHS out there dontcha?
L = Law
E = Enforcement
A = Acting as
C = Children
H

They do this all the time - setting these scumbags up so they can bust them.

Not saying that's what is happening with this you found - but it could be.

[a]manda <3

"One Day you are gonna wake up && Relize how much you care for her && When that day comes she will be waking up to the guy who already knew."

Female
15 years old
United States

``````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````

This whole situation makes me sad. All these children having children. All these children messing with drugs and alcohol and God only knows what else. A 17 year old who looks more like 15 and sounds more like 13; taking care of a 5 and 3 year old 12+ hours per day, playing house with a 25 year old.
Drugs? Was that reported in this case? Do druggies have jobs and provide for their families?

I was taking care of kids at 14. Not playing house with anyone though, lol...

Sometimes that tells you a lot about the guy in that situation. Why does he get a free pass, and the GF is the problem here? Shouldn't HE have more sense? After all, she's 17 and he's 25.

[a]manda <3

Female
15 years old
United States

It is heart wrenching to me.
I have warned every one of my boys..don't let me find out you are grown dating a child..at that point their worst fear with be their mother, not the law..:behindbar

I had some serious issues with some things that went on with my kids in my ex's care. But if one of them actually went missing like this little sweetie, the state of FL would not have been big enough for the both of us....
Yep, my point exactly.

I saw all kinds of ideas about the new bandaid on dad's neck. I didn't see the one I thought about first. That first night and day - dad was VERY ANGRY and VERY UPSET. I kinda think he "wigged" on someone and probably LE had to restrain him. That is a very well known pressure point if you grab the person correctly. That was the first thing that popped into my mind. I need to go back and look at the first day videos to see if you can see anything on his neck then.

I have warned every one of my boys..don't let me find out you are grown dating a child..at that point their worst fear with be their mother, not the law..:behindbar
And don't get anyone pregnant! If you do, you're getting married ASAP! And I'm not babysitting you or your "family!" lol...

Drugs? Was that reported in this case? Do druggies have jobs and provide for their families?

Sometimes that tells you a lot about the guy in that situation. Why does he get a free pass, and the GF is the problem here? Shouldn't HE have more sense? After all, she's 17 and he's 25.
Absolutely.

Wasn't it the sister on NG who was asked that, and she didn't seem to exactly want to say?...hmmm...
Just that they've been together for quite some time. Quite some time means years to me. I doubt that to be the case.

Does any one think that maybe one of the visitors earlier to the house, unlocked that back door lock with the purpose of coming back?
The visitors left at 5:00 P.M. The one that could have unlocked the door would have known the dad was at work, and have an idea of the time the ones at home went to bed. He just waited in the area till the lights went out and proceeded to go in and abduct the child.
Could this have been premeditated by an earlier guest or worker to the house and not random?

Does any one think that maybe one of the visitors earlier to the house, unlocked that back door lock with the purpose of coming back?
The visitors left at 5:00 P.M. The one that could have unlocked the door would have known the dad was at work, and have an idea of the time the ones at home went to bed. He just waited in the area till the lights went out and proceeded to go in and abduct the child.
Could this have been premeditated by an earlier guest or worker to the house and not random?

That's what I've been thinking.

If you go to C. Reynolds MySpace page, he has a friend listed there by the name of :

[Mr. Reynolds]
Joseph.

That is exactly how the friends name is listed. The girl in the pic with that friend looks exactly like Haleigh's bio Mom, IMO. Same earrings as she was wearing on TV Thursday night also. Then if you go to the bio Mom's MySpace and look at her albums - the one entitled 'Me and Lil Sis Sarah' - you can see a pic there with her head at almost the same angle and same earrings. Looks just like the girl in the SO's C. Reynolds frieds' pic. Now that would link the bio Mom and this SO through one of his friends. JMO & IMO

The links to these MySpace pages can be found on the Media Updates thread.

I do not know how to put the links up to the MySpace pages even though I have had a PC since 1995! Awful, isn't it? I have just worked on reports and graphs rather than learning to cut & paste, etc.!

ETA: I may not be right about this being the bio Mom in the aboved referenced pic, but I think it looks like her.

How to cut and paste:

Take your mouse and highlight the website address from the top of the computer screen (it usually starts with http://). You highlight by pressing your index finger on the first button on mouse and drag across with mouse until the full address is highlighted.

Then press Edit (should be at top of computer screen), then press Copy.
Then go to the message you are in on Websleuths (where you want the link to appear).

Then press Edit again, then paste.

Just fyi - I hope this helps for the future.

Who visited the house that day? I read that they had A/C repair, anyone else?

Yes there are drugs reported in this case, this is reportedly why Chrystal lost custody of her kids

I don't think you can find a single post in here when I am offering dad any passes, the fact that he has a 17, who looks and sounds a lot younger than 17 paints a very vivid picture to me. And it makes me SAD. Because he has 2 babies in that house who deserve so much more.

and btw, yes dad also has arrest record for drugs, but since it is several years old maybe that is one bad habit he dropped in order to care for his kids.

Please don't put more into my posts than I do, I haven't made any unkind remarks directed at anyone. I am entitled to feel sad or mad for these children when I see babies living in situations that don't appear to be in their best interest. Just look at these MySpace accts, page after page of 18 to 22 year old girls with 2 or 3 babies, no college, a lot of GED's. Yes it makes me sad. Rightfully so.

You and me both, LE coming after him would be a relief after I was done!.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zootopian2