FL-AMBER ALERT Haleigh Cummings 5 yrs. old - Putnam County #15

Status
Not open for further replies.
Also, we heard about the 15 cadavar dogs that were coming in - yet now we hear nothing about them or where or what they have been doing.

Welcome to the rural south. Of course, not every community down here is like this, but I think you'll find that a lot of us are less shocked and appalled by it. I know thousands of people just like the Griffis/Sheffields/Cummings/Creslins. Rent "Dancing Outlaw" or "Southern Comfort" and you'll see what I mean.

I know by now this was several pages back - this moves too fast for me to keep up --- but I could say the same thing. I know plenty of folks like this. I had a 30 year old boyfriend when I was 17. 3 out of 5 girls on our Homecoming Court were pregnant. I knew lots of people who had a pot offense, or hunted out of season.
So yeah I am another one who does not find it as shocking as some seem to. I mean some a yall sound like you are talking about some other species.

No i don't think it is cool R Cummings referred to M Croslin as his "dumb girlfriend" . and yeah it crossed my mind, if he really thinks of her as so extremely dumb then I guess he is not so bright himself to leave the kids with her so much. But I think he said that in talking about how she had not immediately called 911 instead of trying to call him first. Its understandable he was upset . To put it mildly. The guy was freaking out. I do not think he is involved - he sounded like he was crying while swearing at the 911 dispatcher and his voice went up high pitched - I bet for this guy to sound like that he would have to be truly terrified and agonizing.

I do think it could be that Misty is not being totally honest, and may have either gone out somewhere and came back and Haleigh was gone - maybe a perp has been watching and saw his chance, maybe she opened that door for some reason and forgot to lock it, and is now too ashamed to tell. But even the kids mom said that Haleigh had said Misty treats them nice and they love her.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member