FL-AMBER ALERT Haleigh Cummings 5 yrs. old - Putnam County #18

Status
Not open for further replies.
As for the SO's and names and relationships

So far we have:

Kyle Johns SO - is, in fact, the one that lived the closest to them - IIRC 500 ft. over on Monroe Ave. WSleuthers have sleuthed that he "could be" related to bio-mom's (Crystal Sheffield) mom (Marie Sheffield - Griffis (maiden name Johns) )

Then we have:

Donald Sapp SO (not sure of distance lived to home)
Now be "sleuthed" as "could be related to" landlord of mobile home, and/or co-deeded name to Misty's sister's home? And now somehow could be connected to Marie Sheffield Griffis as well?

Do I have that right?

I have an idea

What if we went through the threads and put tags on each one as to what is discussed in it? That way we can go back and reference them. Even if we get a forum we're going to want to reference these threads. Look at how often in the CA case we say that something was discussed in the general discussion threads but we just don't know which one.

Is that a good idea? I could start to work on it...

This looks like an excellent idea. would you do the honor of making a list of tags you would like to use?

Tell you something else. On a purely personal note. God forbid I, or anyone I cherish ever turns up missing. However, if it ever happens, you guys have my permission to speculate all you need to. Reputations will survive, the missing might not.

ITA, call 911, then post sticky on W/S. You could drag me thru the mud if it meant bringing a loved one home safe. Ya'll could setup a webcam in my house, I wouldn't care.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Shimona