FL-AMBER ALERT Haleigh Cummings 5 yrs. old - Putnam County #19

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is 212 Monroe a mobile home? This is where Kyle Johnson lives. Is he a SO?

Also, just to clarify - does KJ have something to do with the landlord?

TIA

Salem

Last name is Johns and yes he is a SO.

I have been re-watching videos. I still say there is a boyfriend of misty's involved. The van thing is very interesting. And I still do not believe the AC guy has been cleared...lol

Look at the map that JWG posted way way back in another thread
http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=3307947&postcount=318

and then put these addresses into google
202 Green Ln, Putnam, Florida 32189
200 Monroe Ave Putnam, Florida 32189
201 Monroe Ave Putnam, Florida 32189
212 Monroe Ave Putnam, Florida 32189
102 Hoover Ln Putnam, Florida 32189
104 Hoover Ln Putnam, Florida 32189
103 Buchanan Cir Putnam, Florida 32189

and follow how you would drive to them.
Start at Green Ln and go straight to 200 Monroe, then to 201 Monroe and then to 212 Monroe follow around onto Buchanan Cir all the way back towards the river and continue back around still on Buchanan make a left onto Hoover Ln, both properties being on the corner, back out left onto Buchanan, right onto Monroe and left onto Tyler and out to Buffalo Bluff Rd. at the tracks. This is the same route that the dogs followed if I have my directions correct.

Looks just like the lines of the tracks the dogs followed.

If the dogs scent tracking is correct what would be the reason that a circle path like was made. What would be along that path.

I have no knowledge of how tracking dogs work. I have asked before and if I received an answer I missed it. Can a tracking dog pick up a scent from a vehicle of the windows are down? If they could then I would like to find as many reason as to why someone who had Haleigh would take that loop around Buchanan Cir before getting the heck out of dodge. Few things come to mind. Bus driver, mail person, repiar person, someone selling door to door.
It is my understanding from previous cases that the person has to be actually on the ground to dispense cells for certain dogs to pick up. There are two types of tracking. One is with cells sloughing off and landing on the folliage and ground. The other is cadaver. (I could be wrong about this...because I think there are two kinds of alive tracking dogs.)

I believe that something happened in that home. Maybe they are hoping that someone of the "group" of suspects will crack.

IF it was the girlfriend, she may just be so young and inexperienced that she will confess soon. I believe it was her mother on NG Friday that told Mike that "She hadn't been able to eat.". I guess they are hoping that if that's the case she will lead them to the body.:mad:
I thought that was Crystals mother telling about why crystal had to go to the hospital or something, because she was dehydrated, etc. I could be wrong though.

I believe it Kyle Johns, that is how he is listed in the registry, but yes he is a sex offender. Did over 10 years, just got out last year. We have not been able to find any of his records to see what his victim profile has been (I think that should be part of the registry personally, if the state is going to tell us there is a predator in the neighborhood than give the parents in the area a heads up on who he is likely to be drawn to).

Kyle's place is owned by the same landlord as the one Haleigh lives in. This landlord either doesn't screen his tenants for criminal records, or he specifically rents to people with criminal records to keep his units filled. There are people in our area that break their rentals down to the room and fill the house or building with sex offenders. Keeps their rent high, I think the state helps in some cases.

You said the same thing I am thinking. The landlord, for whatever reason turns a blind eye to the fact that there are felons in his rentals. Things that make you go :waitasec::waitasec::waitasec:

TY. I was unaware there are only 3 mfgs of locks the mfgs use. which means it's likely keys would fit more than one mh in the park. Scary.
I don't think that is ALL trailers, Cubby, just the FEMA trailers as they were all made by the same company, IIRC.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500