FL-AMBER ALERT Haleigh Cummings 5 yrs. old - Putnam County #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Okay going to watch JVM and NG to see if they have anything about Haleigh on, everyone have a good night and I can't wait to read what is posted tonight..in the morning:seeya:

JVM is covering Haleigh's case (later in the hour) but no press conference so I'm thinking there isn't one at 7.

Thank you. I hope it works. I'm not finding anything, and the search engine I use Newslink.org is bogged down and very slow today.
Q...for some reason when I clicked on my own link it didn't work.... I had the video already in another screen so I watched it and typed up the synopsis.... look back up at my post again to see the synopsis... they said that then next presser would be around seven but they had to have a bunch of le meetings first.

kholloway .. *hugs*

Has here been a thread started here about your girls?
Might be a good idea ..

Yes, there has been one here pretty much the entire time they've been missing. It's on this same forum, a few threads down. Some one was kind enough to bump it this morning..........thank you.

Praying for Haleigh tonight and all the missing children......I wish we could bring them all home!

Quoted from: nursebeeme

http://www.myfoxorlando.com/dpp/news..._girl_abducted

Leonard Padilla is offering 25k reward for safe return of Haleigh
------------------------------------------------
NurseBee *long time no-see - waves wildly*

Thank you so much for that link. I've been in and out all day and it was nice to come back and find it.

First, I groaned...as in 'here we go again' but then I read your next post and wanted to say Thank you! I love coming here and reading new perspectives.
I feel the same way....Keep it in the media, I don't care how or who at this point because I'm sick...sick at what's happening to our children.:(
Hey Amity!!! Nurse waving wildly at you too! Believe it or not, I groaned first too LOL... but I am a glass half full girl and had to think of some of the good things... I think it will do good for the case. Good to see you Amity! :dance:

GSReporters Search is off for tonight, but officers will remain in the area and secure the home where Haleigh Ann-Marie was last seen Monday night.

GSReporters 7pm press conference canceled. No further information will be discussed until tomorrow morning.
thanks Q! I also noticed on your link that le is going to secure the home where she went missing from tonight.... Does that strike anyone else as a little bit LATE in the game??? Esp in terms of gathering evidence from a possible stranger abduction? Not sure what all the rest of you peeps think?

thanks Q! I also noticed on your link that le is going to secure the home where she went missing from tonight.... Does that strike anyone else as a little bit LATE in the game??? Esp in terms of gathering evidence from a possible stranger abduction? Not sure what all the rest of you peeps think?

I'm hoping that the house has been secured all along and tonight they are continuing to do so. I hope.....I'll be anxiously waiting for news tomorrow.

Two SO's within 1 mile of Haleigh's home.
http://offender.fdle.state.fl.us/off...eighborhood.do
K. Johns date of photo is 2-9-09 just 8 days before Haleigh disappeared.
http://offender.fdle.state.fl.us/off...?personId=8989
Here's a map of how close his home is to Haleigh's...0.1mile...that's like within a house or two.
http://maps.google.com/maps?f=d&sour...09656&t=h&z=17

I hope LE is looking real hard at this guy. I'm trying to find out his release date...it looks like it was very recent because of the date of his photo, It would have been the same day he registered and usually they have 72 hours to register after release.

Anyone able to find out when he was released?

Interesting move. We know it was considered a crime scene - I saw the tape in the video. Wonder if dad and son are staying with family - that leaves home empty. Good time for CSI and forensic teams to go in and do a little luminol testing - dontcha think?

Little Dominick has an AMBER Alert in Arkansas. He also went missing yesterday. Yet, no news, no coverage, no huge reward. It would be nice if a few people from here would check out his thread.

I understand the draw to Haleigh's case. Another little girl missing in FL. But it would be nice to have this amount of interest in others as well.

Dominick's thread: http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=79549

Idaho4Groenes,

You're totally right on with this post of yours.

I went to the link/WS.
I wanted to find out more, more details, what was seen, has anyone complained about strange vehicles in the area, etc.
I Googled, not much.
I used Yahoo's Search, still not much.

This little boy is too darn precious, and disappeared just as 'mysteriously' not to have the same media attention as any other child who has disappeared under 'unusual' circumstances.

My only reason for it.....the media.
But why? What 'rules' are there in media-speak for making one missing child more important than the next?

Certain 'rules' need to apply in order for an Amber Alert to be sent out.
I think certain 'rules' also need to be applied for getting the word out about a possible abducted child, via media.

As soon as a child is missing/abducted, there should be a list, criteria that is followed...not just the usual; what the child was wearing, when was he/she seen last, what color hair but I think there should be a list that media must follow, maybe 3 things.
And then it would be mandatory that all media/local news/local papers have to announce daily updates on that missing child.

Nancy Grace grates on my nerves most days but she's got a good thing at the end of her show, every night she runs a pic of a fallen military person, their age, their family they left behind, etc. She honors one fallen soldier a night.
Why can't local TV stations do something similar?
Two minutes at the end of every newscast, update the missing children in ....just throwing a number out there....a 100 mile radius.

I'm shaking my head here because I just don't understand it.

I know this it way OT, but I'm just upset....still not over the memorial yesterday, I guess.

Interesting move. We know it was considered a crime scene - I saw the tape in the video. Wonder if dad and son are staying with family - that leaves home empty. Good time for CSI and forensic teams to go in and do a little luminol testing - dontcha think?
Hey Swaggy! Big hellos, friend! Cannot wait to see what search warrants will come to the fore in the coming days. On the previous page I typed up the synopsis of the earlier presser.... and they said that they have the cinder block for testing....also mentioned how heavy it is. They also said they were getting lots of tips including those with vehicles....and that they have not ruled out a mobile offender... is that creepy or what? It makes me go back and forth between Jet Duncan and the Lunsford case....the creeps beside us or the creeps who stalk us.

aside... I wonder how far the bus stop is from the trailer... as Dad said he picked her up at the bus stop that day... Makes you wonder if any of the 44 pervs liked to sit and watch that bus stop....

I haven't heard of them being called in on this search, but I would suggest that anyone who supports these type orgs, consider a donation to either Laura Recovery Center or Klaas Kids Search Center as well. I have never been able to get TES to show interest in my childrens case, but both of these groups have searched for Jennifer and Adrianna. They are also all volunteer and non profit. I can not explain why TES has never shown any interest in helping with any of the searches done for my children.......I wish they had.

I am so sorry your children are still missing. I am glad you had the 2 groups you name above as giving you some help. I am just another TES volunteer & member so I have no answers for you. Have you asked Tim Miller directly? Please feel free to pm me if you don't want to discuss it here. ALso know, your children, your family are in my prayers.

GF's prior boyfriend is in jail till 2014 as a sex offender against child between 12 & 15. Her mother's name in listed on the request for temporary injunction, and then the criminal case by the state comes right after that. The cases were in Flagler County, and he is incarcerated in Brevard County Medium Security.

Two SO's within 1 mile of Haleigh's home.
http://offender.fdle.state.fl.us/off...eighborhood.do
K. Johns date of photo is 2-9-09 just 8 days before Haleigh disappeared.
http://offender.fdle.state.fl.us/off...?personId=8989
Here's a map of how close his home is to Haleigh's...0.1mile...that's like within a house or two.
http://maps.google.com/maps?f=d&sour...09656&t=h&z=17

Anyone able to find out when he was released?

I dunno when he was released but I do know when he registered this address:
Source: Registration
Received: 02/21/2008
Type of Address: Permanent

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics