FL-AMBER ALERT Haleigh Cummings 5 yrs. old - Putnam County #21

Status
Not open for further replies.
I heard it mentioned before early on that dad works 12 hour shifts and they mentioned it again tonight on Geraldo, so if he works 12 hours, how does he get Haleigh off the bus at 3:45pm and get home from work at 3:27am? If he gets her off the bus at 3:45pm, figure leaves for work at 4pm, doesn't get there until almost 4:30pm, how is he home at 3:27am from a 12 hour shift?

Hmmm, I've been thinking about that too. If he works 12 hour shifts, he wouldn't work 5 days a week would he? So say he worked weekends, would that leave one day a week that he would miss picking her up from the bus? I figure with 12 hour shifts he's probably only working maybe 36 hours? What do you say?

Hmmm, I've been thinking about that too. If he works 12 hour shifts, he wouldn't work 5 days a week would he? So say he worked weekends, would that leave one day a week that he would miss picking her up from the bus? I figure with 12 hour shifts he's probably only working maybe 36 hours? What do you say?

My DH works 12 hour shifts. 4 days on and then four days off. If they run out of work they sometimes get to leave an hour early or so. So I guess I don't really question the working hours the Dad in this case has.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500