FL-AMBER ALERT Haleigh Cummings 5 yrs. old - Putnam County #22

Status
Not open for further replies.
Misty's molestor/cousin visited 2 weeks ago, taking a gun with him before he left?

Well, LE knows his name and has checked him out, I am sure.

Poor Misty. Another victim of a child rapist. Sick.

I am still believing this was an intruder abduction.

I believe the Father and the GF. Phone and work records will prove they are telling the truth about where Dad was and what time the phone calls started.

Misty isn't the brightest bulb in the Marquee, but I don't think she is lying or trying to cover for herself or the Dad. This man did not harm his daughter and if he thought for one second that Misty did, he would be on her like white on rice. He has his faults, but his kids mean everything to him, he fought for them because the bio-mom was not fit to parent the 2 kids.

I am not disagreeing with you as this Ronald may truly love his children with every ounce of his being, but the way he talks to women is awful, mean and vile. He is an angry, violent man and sometimes men like this want to win at all costs just to win, not because of the prize (the children) just to win and to hurt the ex-wife, because he can.

Misty's molestor/cousin visited 2 weeks ago, taking a gun with him before he left?

Well, LE knows his name and has checked him out, I am sure.

Poor Misty. Another victim of a child rapist. Sick.

I am still believing this was an intruder abduction.

I believe the Father and the GF. Phone and work records will prove they are telling the truth about where Dad was and what time the phone calls started.

Misty isn't the brightest bulb in the Marquee, but I don't think she is lying or trying to cover for herself or the Dad. This man did not harm his daughter and if he thought for one second that Misty did, he would be on her like white on rice. He has his faults, but his kids mean everything to him, he fought for them because the bio-mom was not fit to parent the 2 kids.

Did they ever said that Misty was actually raped? All I heard was messed with, which could be various things.

I don't think they are allowed in until it has been released from LE..
I wonder if LE has them bugged in that tent though?

Thanks for answering MDO. :blowkiss:
I wonder how long LE will hold it?

I also wonder if they are bugged. I hope we find out tomorrow more info on what is really going on. Gonna keep Praying for Haleigh in the meantime.

Ya know, this place and it's great posters give off some great ideas.
I just hope none of them get in to the wrong hands. IYKWIM?:woohoo:
:cow:

Goodnight Everyone!!!
I hope & pray we have good News in the morning that Haleigh has been found & is alive & well. She is simply adorable! It makes me sick knowing such awful people are out there who can do this.

I'm going to bed :yawn:

Take care and sleuth away, I'll be reading your posts in the AM.

I am not disagreeing with you as this Ronald may truly love his children with every ounce of his being, but the way he talks to women is awful, mean and vile. He is an angry, violent man and sometimes men like this want to win at all costs just to win, not because of the prize (the children) just to win and to hurt the ex-wife, because he can.

But we don't know that he is violent and angry, just that he was angry and willing to resort to violence at the time his child went missing. As a lot of men, including my extremely gentle loving fiance would be in the situation he was in.
Everything else is hearsay most of it said during a custody battle. I don't believe most things i hear during a custody battle. I've been through one. I cried for a week straight after hearing the things my ex alleged in court.

You know if my Husband came in from work and i told him his son was gone
I can honestly say my husband would probably say a lot worse then Ronald did

I would probably do the same

you don't know how you would react unless your in there shoes

I read through the 52 pages of the custody hearing. I honestly believe Ronald was doing everything he could for his kids
my opinion he has nothing to with the disappearance of haleigh
http://www.cbs47.com/media/news/e/4/2/e42078af-0580-47ab-8b13-b60c9d0f9ac3/cummings1.pdf

I guess my husband was in the mother shoes
when my husband ex-wife filed for divorce he didn't get a lawyer and he didn't contest the papers that was served on him.
when he showed for court he spoke up and wanted joint custody the judge told him it was too late he would have to take her back to court to get it changed.

4 years later after saving ever dime he could they were back in court and he got full custody after 4 years of doing what ever his ex wife said so she would let him see his son

well i guess not exactly in the mothers shoes My husband has never done drugs and has never been in trouble with law
unless you want to count his lead foot lol

Knock on wood no speeding tickets for about 5 years

But we don't know that he is violent and angry, just that he was angry and willing to resort to violence at the time his child went missing. As a lot of men, including my extremely gentle loving fiance would be in the situation he was in.
Everything else is hearsay most of it said during a custody battle. I don't believe most things i hear during a custody battle. I've been through one. I cried for a week straight after hearing the things my ex alleged in court.

I don't know what was really said in their custody battle, my observations and opinions were from the 911 calls and the subsequent interviews and the names he was calling his girlfriend and the awful looks he was giving her. Very intimidating in my opinion. I do not know these people, I feel awful for them all. I want their child to come home safe and sound. This is becoming almost a weekly occurance a child goes missing.

I agree! Now I am thinking he had to go to work after he picked up Haleigh that day. Later than usual? Maybe, he had to go and talk to the school about the absenses. Embarassed about what they said about her not being there. Hmmmm....

The other side of this is an intruder had to pick the right house, the back door had a "sticking' problem so the intruder had to make sure the sticking door did not make any sound when opening, and then the intruder flipped on the kitchen light, making himself visible and possibly waking the adult or adults in the house. Not to mention bring along a cinder block to prop open the screen door. Even if the person was a person the family knew, this all still had to be done and then get a sleeping child 5 year old up and out of the bed without waking her or the 3 year old little boy and out of the house all the while not waking the girlfriend, that is asleep inches or feet which ever story you believe.

Goodnight Everyone!!!
I hope & pray we have good News in the morning that Haleigh has been found & is alive & well. She is simply adorable! It makes me sick knowing such awful people are out there who can do this.

Good Night Cheko and I agree she is totally adorable ;}

Does anyone have that quote from Ron SS to "I'd give up my life to have her back alive." I know that's not it exactly, but pretty close. An odd thing for him to say IMO as it gave me the feeling he knew what had happened to her. Ta

Good Night Cheko and I agree she is totally adorable ;}

Does anyone have that quote from Ron SS to "I'd give up my life to have her back alive." I know that's not it exactly, but pretty close. An odd thing for him to say IMO as it gave me the feeling he knew what had happened to her. Ta
Cummings says, "I’d give my life for my child’s life back.”

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member