FL-AMBER ALERT Haleigh Cummings 5 yrs. old - Putnam County #26

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am new and have been just reading the threads for a few days. The propped screen door has bothered me. I've been thinking it was propped open on the way out. What if the person found the cinder block and propped the screen open before they ever went inside? Maybe the front door was easier to break into and once they had Haleigh they just went out the back door as it was closer to the woods and they thought they could get away easier. They didn't have to worry about the screen door slamming or waiting for it to slowly close without making any noise. Just a thought.

I can't find the right place to post this - it is the police report from the original report on Haleigh being missing. Lots of details in this...
http://.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=2604

I wonder about the blanket too, MysteryAddict. If Hayleigh had wet the bed the night before, as Misty says, then Hayleigh would have had wet pajamas that morning. Who got Hayleigh dressed/bathed that morning, and why didn't the blanket get washed at that time?
I wondered the same thing, the "pee" was inserted in there not as a response to any question, but like someting she had to make sure and let people know.
I brought it up back in thread 18. Seems weird, and sad that she would even have to bring this up. We (here) talked about it, and personally, it says alot. It is mentioned at the same time she feels compelled to say " I was cleaning"...

Had one lead that didn't pan out. Involved deploying a boat.

Was not wearing pink shirt when she was abducted.

OMG! They said that she was not wearing the pink PJs or whatever it was that was said she was wearing. Does that mean she wasn't wearing the shirt Misty said she was.

appreciates the media, but respect the investigation. Will not answer anything regarding the pink shirt. They don't have a clothing description.

It was not the best description per what they know today so they changed the alert.

They have the shirt.

JC, did they find the shirt during a search? My words.

Does this mean that Misty was lying? Because Misty said she was wearing pink shirt and underwear?

Will not comment on any other investigative facts, purpose of today's presser is to get out the change in the shirt.

What is a 17 yr. old girl living with a man with kids anyway!
Where are her parents because she is underage to be out on her own yet I would think?
Her story does not make sense to me at all, she is hiding something.

Say that, Sis!

Antoher Hinky Meter factor from the interview to me was when she said 2 times I would never do anything to "that little girl", can't call her name. Misty is really young so while I think we aren't hearing the whole story I just don't know if she could lie and keep up the lie. But then again if she had a cousin "messing with her" at a young age that will make you grow up fast. Thank you Lord for great parents and a safe home when I was growing up, and giving me the resources to provide same to my kids.

Resources, skills, mature priorities, good judgment... yes, praise God.

ITA, ksgirl78. If Misty's story seems hinky to us, just imagine how a guy like Ron (who owns a 9mm and isn't afraid to use it) would react. He certainly wouldn't be standing behind all of her story changes.

This is JMO, but Misty strikes me as a girl who would tow the line and do exactly as she's told in relationships. Only a girl with that kind of emotional makeup would be in a relationship with RC to begin with.

Yes. Sad, but so true. JMO2

:parrot:

So basically now with each presser, they are going to put out little by little how they know she is lying in hopes that she will come forward with the truth.

Will not discuss anything more about the search. Will not answer whether shirt sent to CSI.

I wondered the same thing, the "pee" was inserted in there not as a response to any question, but like someting she had to make sure and let people know.
I brought it up back in thread 18. Seems weird, and sad that she would even have to bring this up. We (here) talked about it, and personally, it says alot. It is mentioned at the same time she feels compelled to say " I was cleaning"...

I thought it was odd, too. Misty goes into way too much detail. She could have just said the blankets were soiled, for her to say how Haleigh "peed" on them is almost like she has no thought for the little girl's feelings.. complete disregard for how Haleigh may feel about Misty telling live television she "peed" on a blanket. I'm sure a child, even at 5 years old would feel very embarrased and ashamed about it. I'm surprised Misty would even say that on national tv, it's very rude.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cwells1000