FL-AMBER ALERT Haleigh Cummings 5 yrs. old - Putnam County #27

Status
Not open for further replies.
txsvicki-I replied to your question about behavior in TS girls. I don't know if you got it because I can't even find it myself! By the time I get home from school there are too many posts to read through all of them(I'm trying to get all my papers graded so I'll be ready for the doc dump tomorrow). One thing that scares me about this is that if she can't read nonverbal cues, she would not feel threatened at all if it was someone she knew. She wouldn't pick up on the weirdness of the way someone was acting.

Yes, I saw your response about behaviors, thanks. It is scary to think about behavior and how it could have played a part in this.

There is now an entire forum for discussion! Let's move off this thread into the forum.

This thread is going to be shut down shortly :)

If you are new to the forum, the general discussion threads will now be closed. There are separate threads for in depth discussion.
It is very helpful to be able to go back and search for information once it is broken into topics.

Please search before starting a new thread. if there is already a thread that your topic will fit into discussion, then please discuss it there.

if it is a new topic, please be clear in your title as to what the thread is about. It is impossible to search topics later if your title is
I wonder what?? or Can you believe it?
There is no clear info as to what the thread is about.

Thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member