FL-AMBER ALERT Haleigh Cummings 5 yrs. old - Putnam County #9

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, that IS a very good point. The GF is really the only one that holds the key here. Not sure I'm too comfortable with that scenario...hopefully she'll get her story straight.

There is definitely a missing piece to this puzzle. The GF is the one who holds it. I am not saying either of them actually "did" anything. But what if...one of them was "passed out" or "not even there (when they were supposed to be)". A)- she may be afraid of the repercussions of her BF, if he found that out. OR
B)- When and if she's found, the child would be removed from the home (if LE were to know the truth), due to neglect. Maybe at 8 when she put her to bed, GF went out. Thinking the kids were asleep. I think that is why the "story" is changing. I think if carefully approached, the 4 y/o brother may be able to help LE (but he may have been sleeping the whole time).

I also think it's great that George is there. He brings media attention (which is needed). I also think this will help him tremendously, in many ways. He can also feel useful, which is probably one of the things that has bugged him in his Granddaughter's case. He also may be able to recognize some traits in others, and recognize them in some at home. Being he is an outsider in this case, it may be easier to see. I am a firm believer that everything happens for a reason. As sad as this is...George is able to feel needed here.

Yeah. I got that feeling too. Especially since according to her Myspace, she's all gooey eyed over the baby & her fiance...but calls her other kids "brats"

Oh my! I had not heard that at all. DO you have a link to the myspace?

Essentially, you have all that correct assuming the story doesn't change again. The last story I got last night was- Misty (the girlfriend) put Haleigh to bed around 8:00-8:30. Then, Misty went to bed in the same room as Haleigh around 10:00. At around 3am, Misty woke up to go to the bathroom and walked past the kitchen. When she did, she noticed the kitchen light on, walked into the kitchen to turn it off, and then she noticed the back door wide open. She walked into Haleigh and Juniors room ("Junior" is the nickname for the 3 year old brother) and Haleigh was gone. She then called Haleighs father, who was pulling in the driveway from work. He came inside, and they called 911.

Thanks. When I started thread one, it was up to thread five. When I finished one, it was up to nine.
Lanie

I wish there was a way to get a travel trailer or a small rv out there for the father and the girlfriend to sleep in rather than a tent. I am sure he wants to stay right there, and I would too. Does anyone know if they can be hooked up to existing electric at the mobile home. Anyone know anything about renting one?

I felt so sorry for them sleeping in a tent last night. I know they want to stay close to their home to be there when she is returned. Maybe someone in the community will be able to help them out with a travel trailer tonight, or atleast something to keep them warm at night. Not only is their daughter missing, now they are sleeping in the cold...:eek:

I usually reserve my opinions since although I am a sleuther, I have no formal training in these things and have no idea what is happening behind the scenes, but I really don't think either the father or girlfriend had anything to do with her disappearance. I think the g/f is just not that smart, and very scared. The father is obviously exhibiting real emotion and there is no way he'd cover for the g/f. The g/f may have been not at home, high, whatever...but I don't think she knows what happened.

My opinion: I think Haleigh was really abducted...stranger or not stranger.

I read were dogs followed The Halieghs sent to the end of the dock.is there water nearby?? Would she have somehow got out of the home and fallen into water?? Im just beginning to read up on this case TIA

Father and bio mother both say she would never leave the house alone at night, was afraid of the dark. She was also afraid of the water because she had fallen into a pond/creek at one time.

Has it been said if there was a deadbolt on the front door as well?
If there is not one, it is VERY easy to break into a mobile home.. all you need is a flat headed screwdriver and you can accomplish entry without leaving any markings.

Does anyone have the actual videos of the GF's different stories?

Not anything in print...just video?

I usually reserve my opinions since although I am a sleuther, I have no formal training in these things and have no idea what is happening behind the scenes, but I really don't think either the father or girlfriend had anything to do with her disappearance. I think the g/f is just not that smart, and very scared. The father is obviously exhibiting real emotion and there is no way he'd cover for the g/f. The g/f may have been not at home, high, whatever...but I don't think she knows what happened.

My opinion: I think Haleigh was really abducted...stranger or not stranger.

ITA with all...you said it well.

Essentially, you have all that correct assuming the story doesn't change again. The last story I got last night was- Misty (the girlfriend) put Haleigh to bed around 8:00-8:30. Then, Misty went to bed in the same room as Haleigh around 10:00. At around 3am, Misty woke up to go to the bathroom and walked past the kitchen. When she did, she noticed the kitchen light on, walked into the kitchen to turn it off, and then she noticed the back door wide open. She walked into Haleigh and Juniors room ("Junior" is the nickname for the 3 year old brother) and Haleigh was gone. She then called Haleighs father, who was pulling in the driveway from work. He came inside, and they called 911.

My other issue with the door was wide open for some unknown amount of time is everyone is stating that it was cold that night, cold enough to need to turn up the heat. It is not a big house, neither she or either child felt the temperature drop? That would definitely wake me up. And she says she saw that the door was open. Walking into the room she couldn't feel that something was off?

I really do not think the g/f is changing her stories. I think people are interpreting things differently. Its been said over and over that she told the 911 operator she put Haleigh to bed at 10pm, but later said she put Haleigh to bed at 8pm, when actually she said told the 911 operator she last saw Haleigh at 10pm. She has said she was sleeping next to Haleigh, some took that to mean she was sleeping in the same bed, later when pinpointed she said it was a different bed.

I think something is off I just do not think the g/f is changing her stories.

Maybe Dad is staying with the girlfreind right now thinking that she will crack or give some clue to find his daughter.
If I were him I would not let the girlfreind out of my sight.

Maybe you have a link to the interview you are speaking of because I have watched a lot of them and the girlfriend never states she was in the same bed with Haleigh. She say's RIGHT NEXT TO HER. How reporters interpret and report what she said is what the problem is....or if you have a link to the interview where she states she was in the bed with Haleigh I would love to hear it.

Found this part first...Hardy is the Putnam County Sheriff....From GVS transcripts for Feb 11

VAN SUSTEREN: One of -- the person who first reported the child missing was the girlfriend to the father. Her name is Misty. She was -- she apparently had gone -- she had last seen the child about 10:00 PM the night before and that the child was sleeping in the same bed with her? Is that correct?

HARDY: That's what she's telling us, Greta, yes.

VAN SUSTEREN: Was any -- was the -- was there another child in the bed, as well? Because I know there's another child in the home.

HARDY: No, there was a brother in the home, a younger brother.

VAN SUSTEREN: But he wasn't in the same bed with the girlfriend and the missing child?

HARDY: No, ma'am. He was -- I believe he was in another room, another bed or another -- another bedding area. I don't believe he was on the same bed, no.

Anyone know who the ac guy was? Did he unlock the back door after the father went to work?

If he was working on AC system i think the main unit is out in back of the house. He could unlock the back door. he getting my hinkey going

Father and bio mother both say she would never leave the house alone at night, was afraid of the dark. She was also afraid of the water because she had fallen into a pond/creek at one time.

Thank You, I was wondering how they were able to follow her scent to the dock, maybee the GF took the children there on a walk at one time?? My husband says a body will sink, then when it bloats, it will float back up, sorry for even thinking this but its a thought, as horrible as it sounds, Im thinking this case is going to turn tragic, bless her heart, It will be a miricle if she is found safe, I hope that turns out to be the case but its been several days now, Im so scared for her and her faimly

Maybe Dad is staying with the girlfreind right now thinking that she will crack or give some clue to find his daughter.
If I were him I would not let the girlfreind out of my sight.

He appears to me to be a very controlling person. If anything, his keeping her close now is to insure that she doesn't talk to anyone without his being present.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
astoldbybels