FL FL - Apopka, WhtMale UP9397, 45-65, alias 'Steven Mason', Feb'06

Changing his identity from 'Stephen Meeks' to 'Steven Mason' is an interesting possibility.

The Tasmanian Devil tattoo Meeks had is supposed to have had his initials (SVM) underneath. I don't see any mention of initials on the Mason tattoo, though they could have been removed.

BUT, it sounds like Meeks wanted custody of the three children, and it would be odd if he just completely stopped all contact with them for almost 20 years. Meeks may unfortunately have simply met foul play, due to his desire to divorce his wife and take custody of the children.

Seems like a certain someone made Meeks disappear. jmo

I haven't read all the details on Darrow, but at first glance... I think he resembles the UID (Fake Mason).

I've been trying to find additional info on Darrow, but not finding much. I wonder if there's a thread for him? If not, I think I might start one.

Because I couldn't easily find additional info on Darrow, I became a little intrigued by his case (not necessarily as a match to the UID here). One mystery seems to lead me to another (almost like attention deficit mystery disorder) ;)

BBM, I love your diagnostic category & embrace my fellow ADMD colleagues!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BBrown
Back