FL FL - Boca Raton, WhtFem UP1107, 20-35, possibly Joy Neubauer, Nov'96

I know we're hoping on forensic DNA at this point. Any chance she said Neubacher? Perhaps she was mumbling at the time or someone misspelled it?
The BRPD has set up their own internal forensic DNA unit and I know they consulted with the best.

I've long thought the responding officer who spoke with her could have misspelled her name. However, he also took her DOB so there's also the possibility he had her spell it out.

Hi everyone - I did a full Florida search for Joy and Joyce - which I find two (I do not find the Joy in St. Cloud in any official records). However, everything is AFTER the date of death. I DO think that a few of the missing in Namus could be a match and they are NOT exclusions. I wonder if they "hold back" information to verify someone is the person they are looking for (they referring to law enforcement or medical) like a tattoo or scar or injury. check out MP2338 MP96757 MP9685

Also, looking at the obituary above, Lorraine Von Klock who may be the mentioned Joy Neubauer's mother, she is showing as still alive. You would also need to search for siblings and look at Joy's maiden name which I am ASSUMING is Cason (step child Chris Cason is listed with her as well, Joy is a step child not biological). Doing some more "leg work" now.

I dont think the Joy mentioned in the obituary would be her. Teresa Joy Cason was married in 1997 after UP was already dead. This lady has the same maiden name as the other step siblings listed in the obituary for Nicholas Von Klock :9

1714769635234.png

Hi everyone - I did a full Florida search for Joy and Joyce - which I find two (I do not find the Joy in St. Cloud in any official records). However, everything is AFTER the date of death. I DO think that a few of the missing in Namus could be a match and they are NOT exclusions. I wonder if they "hold back" information to verify someone is the person they are looking for (they referring to law enforcement or medical) like a tattoo or scar or injury. check out MP2338 MP96757 MP9685
The original detective found every Joy Neubauer in the USA and confirmed them all as living. So it has to be an alias.

Joy has DNA in CODIS so any MP that has DNA is an automatic rule out and they don't typically publish these as exclusions.

MP2338, definite no. Joy didn't have any hardware in her leg and Connie Williams did. Also not no resemblance.

MP96757 definite no. Kathy Wilson looks nothing like Joy.

MP9685 definite no. Dawn Solensky looks nothing like Joy and is 9" shorter.

JMO

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NomDePlumme