FL - Boy and His Dogs: Justin Sharp, of Palm Beach Gardens

http://www.truecrimereport.com/2008/08/a_boy_and_his_dog_justin_sharp.php

This kid is as sick as sick can get. He's been popped for child *advertiser censored* AND for raping his own, MALE dog. At True Crime Report I've uncovered what may have been his confession to molesting the dog, posted online in 2007.

Steve

SO SICK! I just can't imagine this kind of thinking coming into one's head, just like ANY kind of crime against a child, animal or well, basically just about everything we see on this board. Makes me so sad for the dogs, they shouldn't be allowed to own dogs, just like some mothers should not be allowed to have children.
I think about my own dogs and how silly they are and about their personalities and about the ones that I have fostered from rescue groups and have cared for at shelters and it makes me want to choke this guy. :behindbar

Steve I totaly agree I think that bond is short a few zeroes .
With someone this twisted this young you know he's headed for worse.
Well be hearing of him again.
Another Duncan in the making.

I hate this kid.

I'm sorry and there is nothing at all not for a second funny about this case, but I just saw lizzy's comment here and laughed to myself thinking "Tell us how ya really feel, lizzybeth".:crazy:

No doubt there's alot of people hate this kid. Probably alot of animals and kids hate him too.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TheMidge
Back