FL - Boy Arrested For Throwing A Crayon At A Teacher

Am I the only one that thinks the charges for tossing a crayola a bit much? Throwing anything at a teacher is inappropriate, but like another poster stated I think this is a bit over the top.
if they had charged the teenager with felony assault i might think it was a bit much. it is a misdemeanor. if you get angry and throw something at another person it is a crime. i doubt it was a crayola. i cant really see a use for those in high school.

Good job restraining yourself, OLG. That's not an easy thing to do when your own children are involved!

if they had charged the teenager with felony assault i might think it was a bit much. it is a misdemeanor. if you get angry and throw something at another person it is a crime. i doubt it was a crayola. i cant really see a use for those in high school.

I've got crayons, colored pencils, and markers in my classroom, and I teach 11th grade. Most classrooms have art supplies such as these. Every student learns differenly, so lots of teachers try to have a variety of assessments. I have students write and illustrate children's books, make posters, draw maps, etc.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
butiwantedthatname
Back