Deceased/Not Found FL - Brandy Hall, 32, Palm Bay, 17 Aug 2006

I live in the Melbourne /Palm Bay area of Florida since 2002. I lived in the Palm Bay area where she disappeared that night.
Two days ago, a drone flying over the Brookside development in Bayside Lakes Palm Bay spotted a submerged vehicle in a retention pond with remains in it.
The only thing said about the find was authorities think the remains belong to an old unsolved case.
At this point this is the only info.that has been put out. Hopefully we have found Brandy and her family can have closure .
we have several psychics giving us clues where to search. we have a new psychic that had that pond on one of our areas to search. we did not make it there this season but we did see it was a man who drove into the pond in his car missing since 2009 ...

Bumping for Brandy. The last person she spoke with on the phone knows what happened to her.

Who was the last person who spoke to her or saw her? Was that person copperative?

I live in Melbourne/palm bay this is a strange one we dont have homicide here I hope it's solved seems like it could of been early on but once a case is cold with no body I can't see it

Published 9/16/2021

Police, along with a dozen or so forensic anthropology students from Florida Gulf Coast University, are working at the (finally) drained pond where Brandy's truck was found hours after she went missing.

The L-shaped pond, near Eastern Florida State College's Palm Bay campus, was only partially drained and searched in the days following the truck's discovery in August 2006. Brandy's blood was found in the truck but there was no sign of her.

Other items from Brandy's truck, like her fire radio, medical bag and personal firearm, have never been discovered.

Who was the last person who spoke to her or saw her? Was that person copperative?
It was the man she had an affair with. He was married and his wife found out about the affair and verbally attacked Brandy in public just a few weeks before she disappeared. I believe that they both were involved in this and they have protected each other thus far. MOO

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Linnymac68$
Back