FL FL - Brook Lynn Peck, 21, New Port Richey, 26 Oct 2015

I just took a look at her Facebook page. Someone posted about how it's been 9 months, today.

In the responses, someone posted that 2 people (Mom and Dad) are suppose to go and have swabs done for DNA so it could be entered into the database but they haven't went because they don't have a ride. It was suggested that they contact the Detective, who would probably pick them up.
:(

I am surprised this wasn't done already, unless, they are treating it as a run-away. But it needs to be done.

Pasco Couty woman missing one year; Brook Lynn Peck's family hoping for answers

http://www.abcactionnews.com/news/pasco-co-woman-missing-one-year-family-hoping-for-answers

Brook Lynn Peck's loved ones are hoping sharing her photo and story might help bring her home safe, and also raise awareness about the dangers so many other young women like her are facing right now.

"If somebody could come forward with even the stupidest little thing can help us find her, or whatever's left of her or whatever it is. You know, give my baby girl some peace. I know I'll never have it again," said Brook Lynn's mom Joann Caruso.

Ryan Davis is holding out hope that her best friend is still alive.

"I just want her to be safe and whoever's hurting her, I wish they'd get caught and she'd come home safe," said Davis.

December 3rd is National Missing Person's day in FL. USF will be doing an all day event. People can come and submit DNA or get loved ones put into NAMUS. it is a Saturday. Her mother can submit DNA, if it hasn't been done. Also good way to get contacts and support, and I am sure she could use all she can get.

[h=1]New Port Richey Police searching for body at Green Key Beach Park[/h]
According to deputies, they are acting on a tip that a body may be buried there.

"At this point it's just a tip there's not a lot of information I can provide," Maj. Jeff Peake with the Pasco County Sheriff's Office said. "The cadaver dogs hit a certain location that indicates there is possibly decomposition in that area."

http://www.abcactionnews.com/news/r...ce-searching-for-body-at-green-key-beach-park

This is in the area of where Brooklyn lived. Matter of fact, the candle light vigils the family has had is in a plaza right next to the main road leading to this beach.

There are a few interesting pieces of information available online that do not appear on this thread.

1. Brook Lynn's cell phone was found behind a Sunoco gas station in New Port Richie. Friends and family called about 20 numbers off the phone but that went nowhere (from FB discussion).
2. There are two pictures of Brook Lynn taken as she is walking on US Highway 19. They were labeled as the last known pictures of her to exist and appear on some of her missing persons flyers. I was intrigued by these pictures--who took them? Why? How do we know they were the last? They appear stalkerish--she clearly did not know someone was taking her picture. Upon further search, I discovered that the pictures were taken by a John and posted to a website called USA Sex Guide (pasco).
3. If you look at the USA Sex Guide under Pasco streetwalkers, there is a lot of discussion about Brook Lynn both before and after her disappearance. A few pieces of information on that threat are potentially revealing.

...Continued from last post.
a. A poster named "PascoSwede" posted pictures of several girls, including the pictures of Brook Lynn mentioned above on 10-28-2015.
b. On 10-26, PascoSwede noted the following--taken verbatim from the site. "Anybody else notice or curious about the RV parked by MacDonalds? Has a perfect view of every car / tag driving into the area and directly onto Leisure. I'm trying to recall, but it's been there about a month maybe? I know there is no dark tint or anything visible in passing, but if there were ever going to be surveillance, that would be a great spot to be. I'm sure this me now being overly paranoid, but wanted to see if anybody else has had the same thought." I wonder if anyone else in this area saw an RV in that location before or since. Could be connected to her disappearance.
c. A user named "HawaiianD" posted several X-rated photos of Brook Lynn on 10-10-15. Interestingly, this person commented after her disappearance, on January 14, 2016, "I was informed by a source close to Brooklyn that she is fine and rehabbing out of state. I wish her well and hope that she can find the life she truly wants and deserves. She is such a sweet kid once I got to know her. There are new 18+ girls coming and going, so there are plenty more fresh and not so fresh troops on the way guys. Stay safe and happy Mongering." Even the other posters on this site found his statement suspicious. Who gave him this information? How was he so certain of her whereabouts?

http://www.abcactionnews.com/news/pasco-co-woman-missing-one-year-family-hoping-for-answers
Ryan Davis has known Brook Lynn Peck since the two were teenagers, and Davis says they got into a lot of trouble with prostitution and drugs.

"Me and Brook Lynn, you know, we lived in these hotels. So it's really hard to be here. I have all these memories of being here with her," said Davis.
Davis quit dancing and got sober two years ago, and that's when she cut ties with Brook Lynn. That was six months before her disappearance.
"The last words she ever said to me was, 'At least one of us made it out alive,'" said Davis.

This was not her, but an elderly man that was missing for some time. Brooklyn is still missing.

*sorry trying to figure out still how this works. I meant the decomposed body found in NPR. It was not Brooklyn.

Yeah i looked that up too was this ever reported to pasco pd to see if this person really knows of her where abouts that’s just suspicious

There is another interesting angle on Brooklyn’s case if you read the Justice for Brooklyn Facebook site. A poster there noted the many connections between Brooklyn and the white supremacist/neo Nazi groups in Pascagoula county. Her father, Shawn Peck is friends on FB with, for example, Michael C Wilson and Timothy Kime. All are connected to Russell Brooks, a man who disappeared around the same time as Brooklynn. Another FB poster by the name of Silas Dogood post some incriminating statements about blood in a garage. This is all public on Facebook. This community is also involved in dealing and using meth and Brooklyn was a known meth user. Many possible connections here.

There is another interesting angle on Brooklyn’s case if you read the Justice for Brooklyn Facebook site. A poster there noted the many connections between Brooklyn and the white supremacist/neo Nazi groups in Pascagoula county. Her father, Shawn Peck is friends on FB with, for example, Michael C Wilson and Timothy Kime. All are connected to Russell Brooks, a man who disappeared around the same time as Brooklynn. Another FB poster by the name of Silas Dogood post some incriminating statements about blood in a garage. This is all public on Facebook. This community is also involved in dealing and using meth and Brooklyn was a known meth user. Many possible connections here.

Looked into that angle but why would her fathers aquantainces hide or hurt her?
They found a foot of russel brooks didnt see the blood in garage comment was that referring to brooks or Brooklyn?

I was leading more towards a human trafficking situation but quite possible a drug debt from her or her father abd these people are violent? So sad she had to get messed up with those people who are content living life on the dangerous sides of the tracks she deserves to be found and get justice

Yes, I hope she gets justice too. The story of this poor girl is really heartbreaking. I wasn’t saying that one of her father’s friends was directly involved. I was just point out a clear connection to a group that is violent and criminal. One commenter on her arrest photo page referred to her as a mud shark hooker. That apparently means a white woman who has sex with black men. Aside from the racial angle, can you imagine owing money to one of these people? It’s a terrifying thought.

I would donate money for a reward but not sure where or how to do that. I tried to donate to her go fund me page but the money was returned for some reason. I think a reward might be necessary to motivate someone to talk.

I would donate money for a reward but not sure where or how to do that. I tried to donate to her go fund me page but the money was returned for some reason. I think a reward might be necessary to motivate someone to talk.

I agree with that completely maybe message the justice for brooklyn page and explain what happened could be a expired go fund me page so maybe theres another source to donate to?

I know on the other post you weren’t implicating the friends of father, but you are right to look at every possibility because after almost two years All can do is look at every angle. The one guys post about prostitutes saying why fight about the price when you are going to kill them anyways is beyond scary like made me sick to my stomach i wanna post screen shot for this thread for others to understand what im talking about but no attachment options i see here and if you been on the dudes page its public gif picture....

Irreguardless someone knows something amongst the area & needs to talk i pray for her and her family they get new leads soon 🙏🏻

Happy holidays everyone 🎄🎁

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fesmike
Back