GUILTY FL - Chance Walsh, 7 wks, North Port, 7 Oct 2015 #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
My sweet boy was born 8/18. I'm loving on him as I read here. He's such a joy. Enjoy your baby. :)

My granddaughter was born 8-17-15. She's rolling over and smiling, she had her first baby food this weekend. It's too bad Chance never got to do any of that.

Thinking of you dear little one, remembering this would have been your first Advent season.

this needs a third thread.

thinking of you sweet baby.

There hasn't been any new news lately so maybe a good time to open a new thread would be when a court date is set or if the charges are upgraded.

Janiya Thomas' mother was just indicted by the Grand Jury for first-degree murder so I'm crossing my fingers that we'll be getting similar news for Chance's parents soon.

From November 3:

Sarasota County State Attorney’s Office prosecutor Suzanne O’Donnell confirmed Tuesday that charges have changed for Walsh and Bury. Walsh is now charged with second-degree murder, rather than first-degree murder. O’Donnell says the State Attorney’s Office can only charge him with second-degree murder because a grand jury indictment is necessary for a first-degree murder charge. That could happen at a later time.

http://wfla.com/2015/11/03/charges-reduced-for-baby-chances-parents/

Here's hoping that justice is on its way for baby Chance.

yea, true. its at over 1000 now but there will be more activity whenever court comes up.

There hasn't been any new news lately so maybe a good time to open a new thread would be when a court date is set or if the charges are upgraded.

Janiya Thomas' mother was just indicted by the Grand Jury for first-degree murder so I'm crossing my fingers that we'll be getting similar news for Chance's parents soon.

From November 3:

Sarasota County State Attorney’s Office prosecutor Suzanne O’Donnell confirmed Tuesday that charges have changed for Walsh and Bury. Walsh is now charged with second-degree murder, rather than first-degree murder. O’Donnell says the State Attorney’s Office can only charge him with second-degree murder because a grand jury indictment is necessary for a first-degree murder charge. That could happen at a later time.

http://wfla.com/2015/11/03/charges-reduced-for-baby-chances-parents/

Here's hoping that justice is on its way for baby Chance.

new thread coming up. Here is the link. Thread #3

This one will close shortly. The new thread is open, feel free to move on over.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member