GUILTY FL - Cherish Perrywinkle, 8, Jacksonville, 21 June 2013 #1

Status
Not open for further replies.
This breaks my heart. The family victimized by this murderer in 2009 is blaming themselves for him having been released to murder another girl.

And this from http://www.news4jax.com/news/local-...mith/-/475880/20715900/-/j1fj3xz/-/index.html:

Such a shame that this poor victim of this predator feels such guilt. I can't fault the mother for wanting to protect her daughter from having to relive such a horrible experience; I could see from a live interview a few days ago that the poor girl is still very traumatized by both what happened to her and what happened to Cherish.

I am sick and tired and outraged at these defense attorneys who do all they can to get their client's charges reduced and time served lowered. Do they not have children of their own who they worry about? It is a disgusting thing to do. I know all people deserve a defense attorney, but once found guilty or if they plead guilty, why keep trying to lower everything to make it easier on the guilty? What about the rest of us?

That was her moms fault not stranger danger.Her mom also put 3 female children in a man who she says was not known to her that is where the bigger problem was IMO that erased him being a stranger totally in her daughters mind.If you look up stranger danger that mom steps on about 5 or 6 main rules of SD.It happens often enough when your talking about the rape and murder of a child.It happens often enough across the US if you follow this cases.Stranger danger works as long as the parent also follows it,but when you have a mom who disregards it with her child present they lose the power of that scream and also puts fear that mom will be mad if I say no to her friend.A child was saved from another Walmart because he screamed when someone tried to grab him just after this happened and the mom was in a different aisle.The numbers do NOT include the lives of the children saved by yelling out.

All our discussion about stranger danger...the b/f said that he was shocked that RS would get into a van with a stranger. Sometimes the biggest truths are voiced in the most happenstance of comments. The boyfriend was trying to "show" how "persuasive" the perp was (and therefore help get RS off the cyber anger hook IMO), but: RS was not in the habit of getting into vehicles with strangers. Yet she very willingly got into this van with this man..... I'm not a mathematician, but....

I am sick and tired and outraged at these defense attorneys who do all they can to get their client's charges reduced and time served lowered. Do they not have children of their own who they worry about? It is a disgusting thing to do. I know all people deserve a defense attorney, but once found guilty or if they plead guilty, why keep trying to lower everything to make it easier on the guilty? What about the rest of us?

And yet...that is their job.

All our discussion about stranger danger...the b/f said that he was shocked that RS would get into a van with a stranger. Sometimes the biggest truths are voiced in the most happenstance of comments. The boyfriend was trying to "show" how "persuasive" the perp was (and therefore help get RS off the cyber anger hook IMO), but: RS was not in the habit of getting into vehicles with strangers. Yet she very willingly got into this van with this man..... I'm not a mathematician, but....

IMO, there are two theories to explain the discordance between what appears to have happened and what BF is saying.

Theory 1) She would never get into a vehicle with a stranger, therefore, he was NOT a stranger to mom.

OR

Theory 2) She would Totally get into a vehicle with a stranger, she does this all the time when they do their Dollar General thing, but I don't want my two kids taken from me so I'm going to say she would NEVER get into a car with a stranger, even though she did.

All theories to explain the discordance and my opinion only!

Lawmaker calls for review of sex offender laws after Cherish Perrywinkle's death

Read more at Jacksonville.com: http://jacksonville.com/news/crime/...fter-cherish-perrywinkles-death#ixzz2XKlsuywZ

AMEN!! SHOULD BE REVIEWED AND REVISED IN ALL STATES! Lock those suckers up FOREVER!

I don't think in the history of the world, a sexual predator has ever been rehabilitated, pedo or non-pedo. If the didn't 'reoffend' according to the judicial system, it wasn't that they stopped doing what they were doing, it's that they got really good at not getting caught. Often because they escalated in violence and started killing the victim who could identify them.

I'm including serial rapist like the who killed Jill Meagher in the lot.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
butiwantedthatname