GUILTY FL - Cherish Perrywinkle, 8, Jacksonville, 21 June 2013 #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Did the page just go private again???

Scratch that ... the group was closed, but I just joined.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/139460826255774/
One of the posters on Cherish's Memorial page is the witness from the shoe dept.
It was also her car in the parking lost listed as a possible BOLO vehicle.
Her initials are CPB. You can read all about her and her account of what happened if you click on her name and scroll down.

I can't imagine what this woman is going through. Most interesting to me is her account of RP's mannerisms and behaviors- which confirm how most posters feel about her.

Kudos to CPB- you're awesome! She has handled herself with an enormous amount of restraint in order not to tarnish any of Cherish's memorials or vigils. He seems to care for Cherish and is deeply saddened by the whole situation. In my opinion, she has shown more emotion and caring and grief than Cherish's own mother.

Is this available anywhere for non FB people to read?

If I am breaking rules on this board, correct me.

First, I think we can all lament why the h*ll that monster was still on the streets praying on children/families, after a long rap sheet. Clearly we are all throwing blame at him as well as our justice system and the judges that were responsible in his past cases.

Regarding RP...

<modsnip> I really feel that RP needs to be investigated THOROUGHLY by the authorities and CPS, in addition to looking into who else may have seen them at the dollar store or Walmart that night. I think RP is a danger to her children, even if it is her stupidity and negligence.

I have absolutely no sympathy for RP, whether she had a hand in her daughter's abduction or not. Her choices and actions were so unacceptable. I do feel for Cherish, and the rest of her family, particularly the father, who tried to warn the courts that Cherish was in danger by living with RP.

I don't believe RP had any idea that this was going to happen. By accounts i have read many (including custody evaluator) she seems to have a mental issue that handicaps her from thinking/behaving clearly. I will not try to diagnose such behavior but from all accounts I have read I think she had simply let her guard down and was too excited/ distracted to make good decisions. I will say I have a good friend that is an awesome person, heart of gold, loving mother that suffers from this very thing and I would never leave my child with her if she wasn't on her meds.
I'll tell you that just the fact that she was shopping for over 3 hours with three kids (two preschoolers) is a bad choice on its own. Unless those kids are sleeping or in a stroller they would've been running all over that store after 45 minutes.
MOO

Respectfully BBM:

I'll agree with the excited (by the prospect of free clothes/food/attention.)

I can't agree with distracted. She told police and 911 several things: she noticed the seats removed from the back of the van, the passenger seat stayed in a reclined position. She remembered his name, Virgin Islands, and where he said he worked. She noticed DS was paying too much attention to Cherish, she noticed he took her 8 year old to the fitting room twice, she noticed that he mentioned high heels for little Cherish, she noticed he gave her a creepy feeling, and she noticed him walking away with Cherish after she asked for a cheeseburger.

For a 'distracted' person, she made a whole lot of observations about the evening and the attention DS was paying Cherish. :twocents:

I think that people from the internet showing up at RP's house is really messed up. I will say that.

I'm not sure what is allowed here and what isn't, as far as posting what is written on FB, so I'll write the MODS first, before I share.

Thank you! Just clicking the "thanks" button wasn't enough.

The victim-bashing in this thread is out of control and I've really bowed out of posting since the day Cherish was found.

I'm also really disappointed that people continue to insinuate that RP was a poor mother simply because of her line of work. Most of us will never understand what motivates people to work in the sex industry. I just hesitate so much to throw stones at her without understanding. I think it's fair to say that few people would choose to work in the sex industry if they had a ton of other really appealing options, though.

The suggestions that Cherish's father is a great parent who wanted the best for his daughter are also a source of distress for me - it's easy to say that, but we know next to NOTHING about the man other than what he says himself. I feel like his remarks about worrying about Cherish's safety with RP, etc. are natural at this point, but I don't think that his saying it necessarily makes it so.

As I mentioned in an earlier thread about Cherish, I can only hope that all of us here are able to make mistakes in our lives without suffering such devastating consequences. It is a privilege.

Okay, go ahead and let me have it. I know I'm in the minority here.

I haven't seen anyone say Rayne is a poor mother because of her job. People criticize her parenting skills because of what happened the evening/night Cherish was killed.

I think that people from the internet showing up at RP's house is really messed up. I will say that.

I think that her asking them if they want to see the house is really messed up. She has learned nothing from putting her child in danger. Nothing. And there are two more little ones in that house. And they need to be protected.

MOD NOTE: Allegations posted without MSM back up are OFF LIMITS and WILL result in a TO for the poster

FINAL WARNING.

Thanks.

ETA: New thread coming up shortly.

Does she still work in the sex industry? i haven't seen anything about her recent occupation lately, only when Cherish was conceived.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
B_Hazey