FL - Christian Toby Obumseli, Fatally stabbed, Miami, 3 Apr 2022 *gf arrested*

OnlyFans model Courtney Clenney has pleaded not guilty to a new felony charge over her boyfriend's stabbing death.

UPDATED: 16:29 EST, 1 February 2024

• Clenney, 27, appeared in court on Thursday to face a new charge of interception of wire communications related to her boyfriend's 2022 killing
  • The new charge stems from the bombshell revelation that the model's parents Kim and Deborah Clenney were arrested in connection to the murder case

Without all the makeup and photoshop selfies.....Reality...this is her and she will be in Jail for the rest of her life
Yes, it's astonishing how much her appearance changed, even by the first extensive hearing she had. I would not have recognized her after seeing her in the interrogation.

Without all the makeup and photoshop selfies.....Reality...this is her and she will be in Jail for the rest of her life

Really, this is a compelling difference of how she used to look. I’m surprised she hasn’t acquired some heavy duty makeup yet.

Maybe she wants to portray herself as a depressed and grievous person to gain sympathy. She also could be trying to look relatable and not like the hot shot materialistic influencer.

Really, this is a compelling difference of how she used to look. I’m surprised she hasn’t acquired some heavy duty makeup yet.

Maybe she wants to portray herself as a depressed and grievous person to gain sympathy. She also could be trying to look relatable and not like the hot shot materialistic influencer.
She looks like that period....nothing special

Prosecutors and defense attorneys in the trial of an OnlyFans model accused of stabbing her boyfriend to death bickered in court on Thursday accusing each other of leaking information to manipulate the media.

Florida prosecutors asked Miami-Dade Judge Laura Shearon Cruz to find a remedy as celebrity website TMZ prepares to air a show featuring attorneys, witnesses, and defendant Courtney Clenney’s parents — who were arrested this week in Texas for hacking into victim Christian Obumseli’s laptop after his death.

Attorneys in OnlyFans Model Murder Case Spar Over Media Leaks

February 2, 2024

Prosecutors and defense attorneys in the trial of an OnlyFans model accused of stabbing her boyfriend to death bickered in court on Thursday accusing each other of leaking information to manipulate the media.

Florida prosecutors asked Miami-Dade Judge Laura Shearon Cruz to find a remedy as celebrity website TMZ prepares to air a show featuring attorneys, witnesses, and defendant Courtney Clenney’s parents — who were arrested this week in Texas for hacking into victim Christian Obumseli’s laptop after his death.

Attorneys in OnlyFans Model Murder Case Spar Over Media Leaks

February 2, 2024
They need to shut that nonsense down. This isn't some reality show. This poor guy lost his life to an evil witch who thinks she's above the law. Not to mention her parents. Idiots.

Last edited:
@48hours

The case of former OnlyFans model Courtney Clenney, who is charged with second-degree murder in the stabbing death of her boyfriend Christian Obumseli, went before a judge Thursday as the state sought a gag order in the case.

Records

Find a list of all the applications where you can find records kept by the Miami-Dade County Clerk of the Courts.
www.miamidadeclerk.gov

State Case No.:13-2022-CF-014137-0001-XXName:CLENNEY, COURTNEY TAYLOR

Hearing
Hearing Date:02/16/2024Hearing Time:09:30Hearing Type:R
Court Room:REGJB - JUSTICE BUILDING, ROOM No.: 2-5
Address:1351 N.W. 12 ST

DINDateBook/PageDocket
168 02/02/2024DEPOSITION OF: REMOTE VIDEO TELECONFERENCE DANIEL SALHUANA
16402/01/2024MOTION FOR RULE TO SHOW CAUSE FILED 01/31/2024 SET FOR 02/16/2024 AT 09:30
16302/01/2024MOTION TO COMPEL FILED 01/31/2024 SET FOR 02/16/2024 AT 09:30
16202/01/2024REPORT RE: STATUS SET FOR 02/16/2024 AT 09:30

'Two months after she allegedly stabbed her boyfriend to death in their luxury Miami condo and just weeks before her arrest in the killing, OnlyFans model Courtney Clenney was involved in a bizarre drunken encounter in her parents' neighborhood in Texas, according to newly discovered police reports.

according to the new police reports, in between the death of Obumseli and the trip to Hawaii, it appears Clenney went to Texas to stay with her parents.

On June 16, 2022, deputies with the Travis County Sheriff's Office, in the Austin area, responded to an incident involving Clenney.
An 18-year-old said he was walking in a neighborhood when he was approached by a woman who was walking her dogs and who told him she was drunk, the reports said.
"She approached him, what my son said, visibly intoxicated," Jovan, the 18-year-old's father, told NBC6. "And she’s like, hey, what’s your name?"
The woman, Clenney, who the teen didn't know, requested that he walk her home and after he agreed, he said she started making sexual advances toward him, the reports said.

"So they sat there, and she’s like, 'kiss me,' and he's like, no," Jovan said. "''If you don't kiss me ... I’m gonna burn the house. I’m gonna burn that s--- down.' That's what she said — 'I'm going to burn that s--- down.'"

Clenney alleged to have then started slapping the father after the son texted the father who then came out.
Clenney's parents actions & statements that night is at the link,
Reports detail Miami OnlyFans model's bizarre drunken incident after boyfriend's stabbing

Last edited:
The parents of a Miami social media model accused of fatally stabbing her boyfriend were booked into the Miami-Dade jail Tuesday after they were arrested for allegedly accessing the boyfriend's laptop after the killing.

Kim Dewayne Clenney, 60, and Deborah Lyn Clenney, 57, were arrested in Texas on Jan. 30 on felony charges of unauthorized access to a computer or electronic device.

The couple, who are the parents of Courtney Clenney, were arrested in Travis County in Texas on charges filed by Miami-Dade Police and later released on bond.

Records showed the parents were booked into the Miami-Dade jail just after 8 a.m. Tuesday. Both appeared in court after posting $5,000 bond each

Courtney Clenney, a social media model accused of killing her boyfriend, sits in the courtroom before the start of a hearing, Thursday, Feb. 1, 2024, at the Miami Dade Criminal Courthouse in Miami.

Courtney Clenney, a social media model accused of killing her boyfriend, sits in the courtroom before the start of a hearing, Thursday, Feb. 1, 2024

Can't post the documentary here yet, but it's out there now. It's on my tv as I type this-- TMZ Investigates -- Deadly Love Story a documentary examining the case of famous FansOnly model Courtney Clenney who killed her boyfriend. It's starting with a young childhood Courtney wanting to be famous, wanted to be like Kim Kardashian. Her parents are giving the show's interviews. Scenes of Courtney in all kinds of sexy attire.

Harvey Levin the Executive Producer tells about the documentary.

Can't post the documentary here yet, but it's out there now. It's on my tv as I type this-- TMZ Investigates -- Deadly Love Story a documentary examining the case of famous FansOnly model Courtney Clenney who killed her boyfriend. It's starting with a young childhood Courtney wanting to be famous, wanted to be like Kim Kardashian. Her parents are giving the show's interviews. Scenes of Courtney in all kinds of sexy attire.

Harvey Levin the Executive Producer tells about the documentary.

Was it good? Do you feel like it’s accurate?

Was it good? Do you feel like it’s accurate?
MOO, it's a short program. Yes, it's worth watching, I'd say. This is all MOO about my impression from the documentary. There's some sensationalism, of course, but there's attempts to tell the case history from both sides. Seeing Courtney as a young girl was interesting.

Not sure I can judge if it's accurate, but it attempts to give a benefit of doubt to each side. This relationship was almost totally documented by the couple's own videos and recordings.

Her parents giving interviews on the documentary try to cast doubt that it was all Courtney being violent. They say she had to do it or she'd be the one dead. They seem to think she was in danger being with Christian. (I believe they said her mother was on the phone with her when it happened, so anticipate it having that slant.)

There is one neighbor in Miami, a man said on camera that he thought he saw, from a window across the way, Christian charging at Courtney. Huge tall apt. bldgs. there. Not sure what he could see that far to the other bldg. So, you get a 360 degrees view of the case. It didn't sway my opinion of her being the deadly danger to Christian. All MOO.

Last edited:
Clenney parents on TMZ, mainly his mom :

She argues that the landing goes to her apartment and she didn't want him to come him. The mother is adamant that the key thing is CC was trying to push him out of the elevator ( she actually holds the door open for him so he can get in)
' he has her in a headlock' ( that's a stretch, looking at the clip of the elevator attack by CC. Restrains her, she puts one arm around his waist)

' the abuse may have been mutual but you have to remember he weighed 230lbs and she weighed 150lbs ' ( So what? If the larger person isn't physically abusive or has never been physically threatening, it's irrelevant. IMO State can use this fact to argue that this is a key reason why CO didn't retaliate to her constant physical attacks )

Q. 'Did she ever tell you she had a reasonable fear he would kill her?'
A. ' Yes he almost did, he was strangling her, she was almost passing out'

I guess Mom will be a key Defense witness. Have to say that she appears quite arrogant to me

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
txstar
Back