FL - Clarence Hill facing execution for '82 murder of Officer Stephen Taylor

STARKE, Fla. (AP) -- A convicted killer who had argued that Florida's use of lethal injections amounted to cruel and unusual punishment was put to death by lethal injection Wednesday night after the U.S. Supreme Court narrowly denied him another stay.

Clarence Hill, 48, was executed for the 1982 murder of a Pensacola police officer in a savings and loan robbery.

Hill, of Mobile, Ala., was pronounced dead at 6:12 p.m., never getting a hearing on the merits of his contention that the chemicals used in Florida's lethal injection procedure caused extreme pain and were unconstitutional.

He stared straight at the ceiling and did not reply when asked if he had a last statement. He was wearing a white skullcap, and his head was
http://hosted.ap.org/dynamic/stories/S/SOU_HILL_EXECUTION_FLOL-?SITE=FLTAM&SECTION=US

Beyond Belief said:
STARKE, Fla. (AP) -- A convicted killer who had argued that Florida's use of lethal injections amounted to cruel and unusual punishment was put to death by lethal injection Wednesday night after the U.S. Supreme Court narrowly denied him another stay.

Clarence Hill, 48, was executed for the 1982 murder of a Pensacola police officer in a savings and loan robbery.

Hill, of Mobile, Ala., was pronounced dead at 6:12 p.m., never getting a hearing on the merits of his contention that the chemicals used in Florida's lethal injection procedure caused extreme pain and were unconstitutional.

He stared straight at the ceiling and did not reply when asked if he had a last statement. He was wearing a white skullcap, and his head was
http://hosted.ap.org/dynamic/stories/S/SOU_HILL_EXECUTION_FLOL-?SITE=FLTAM&SECTION=US
geeze--- a mere 24 years later.................................:doh:
but at least it finally happened........:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

Humph...................... so he didn't go out screaming in pain and agony from the lethal injection? I guess he was proven wrong................

NEXT!!!!

good riddance to bad rubbish--Its a shame that his victim's family had to wait 24 years for justice to be done

deandaniellws said:
Isn't it funny that they think they are Billy Bad *advertiser censored* when they have their guns and knives, yet they become little pathic pricks when it is their turn to die?!? Just like Tookie....when he whinned about the needle that was dug around in his fat ugly azz arm. Oh...the poor little loser pricks. What cowards these losers are.:loser: I have said this before...I think they should die in the same style that they killed their victims. They sure as heck weren't worried about their comfort were they? Someone should spit in their faces when they start to whine. :razz:

That reminded me of something so funny. Last night on Scarborough Country they showed takes from the new - Catch the Pedo - on NBC. OMG I about died laughing when these guys thought they were getting a free pass to leave out the front door and then there were coppers everywhere with guns drawn and wrestling each one to the ground. The Pedo Pervs were wailing like babies as they lay on their stomachs and their hands were shackled behind their backs.

I loved it.

Scandi

Scandi--agree--love those pedo-trap shows----Some of them on the first show have already been convicted

Ya Peter, Now the show is very organized. First, the host tries to embarrass them {had one guy down on his knees last night LOL}, then when the juicy part of their emails have been read aloud {like I want to touch you on all you special private parts kind of talk}, the host tells them they are from NBC and doing a special show about men who lure children through the internet.

Crying, Oh No's LOL the the host invites them to be able to leave through the front door and each one walked straight towards it without looking back. Thirty steps or so down the front walk and BANGO - into the trap :D

It is so bad it is great, and maybe it will skeer off some pedos from trying to entice children for sex play!

Scandi

TallCoolOne said:
Humph...................... so he didn't go out screaming in pain and agony from the lethal injection? I guess he was proven wrong................

NEXT!!!!
The paralysing drugs given would have prevented him from being able to move or scream prior to his actual death a few minutes later. It's not the same mix they give to our pets.

Seems to me, they should give them the same thing we give to animals. The arguement would be mute then.

luvbeaches said:
I believe that these guys should leave earth the same way they killed their victims. I know this would never fly, but I am so sick of these issues about THEM suffering.

I agree!! Especially that guy that dragged that woman behind his car to death... :furious:

Does anyone know if that guy in SQ that claimed the same - lethal injection too cruel... did he ever meet his maker??

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
butiwantedthatname
Back