Identified! FL - Clay Co., Fem skeletal 277UFFL, in ravine, Mar'99 - Rose Bud Kelley

thank you! yes my mom Rose Bud Kelley has her name back an we were able to bring her home!it was hard finding out that she was taken from us in such a manner!R.i.p mom i love you an miss you everyday!i will not rest until justice is served for her!

I received a reply from the contact on the Doe Network stating that this doe is listed as admixture but she is more than likely African American. That makes Tamala an easy rule out....

Also- believe- I don't know how to change the thread name :frown:- any instruction on how I do that? Thanks!!

Certainly odd that she was listed as 'admixture' and most likely African American and turns out she was caucasian... glad that she finally found her way home in spite of the confusion.

her name is rose bud kelley she was a mom,daughter,an sister!they only found her skull an 39 bones!she is sadly missed

I just read this thread, i am so sorry for your loss heartbreakgirl rest in peace rose, i cant find any progress on this case?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
butiwantedthatname
Back