FL FL - Clermont, WhtMale UP6030, 24-32, transgender, breast implants, Sep'88

I highly suspect that Dr. Richard Mladick, and the Associates in Plastic Surgery was the reason why Gerald Bradshaw went to Virginia Beach, Virginia. The man was a notable pioneer in the field of cosmetic surgery, and made considerable innovations still used today. If you desired the cosmetic procedures the unidentified received, the Associates in Plastic Surgery is where you went. He even offered overnight rooms to his patients from all around the world:

Dr. Mladick is retiring. - Associates in Plastic Surgery

View attachment 503492
I don't see any mention of Dr. Mladick working on transgender patients at all. His practice does not even appear to offer those type of surgeries currently. Mladick was apparently famous for his use of saline implants -- the UID's implants were silicone. This alone would exclude Mladick from being the UID's surgeon.

I don't see any mention of Dr. Mladick working on transgender patients at all. His practice does not even appear to offer those type of surgeries currently. Mladick was apparently famous for his use of saline implants -- the UID's implants were silicone. This alone would exclude Mladick from being the UID's surgeon.
That seems to be the case with regard to Dr. Richard Mladick. There were a collective of doctors in Virginia Beach, VA in the 1980s. I would suspect that the doctors with Associates In Plastic Surgery all primarily used saline implants.

Last edited:
"Julie's" face is significantly longer and narrower than Gerald's. In order to get that look with surgery, Gerald would have needed a "jaw shave" (removal of bone material from the lower jaw) as well as possible orthodontic surgery, neither of which is mentioned in Julie's file. She also has a more prominent brow and a much longer philtrum that are consistent among her reconstructions. Facial feminization surgery would reduce those features because they're considered masculine.

I can't deny you've both have given me plenty of great points to think about, and I'd be lying if I didn't say I may have gotten tunnel vision, and it does have me reconsidering. I do submit a lot of cases, and if either of you are interested, here are a few you may (or may not) like to review:

Pavel Kocsis
NV - NV - Multiple Sets of Human Remains Found in Lake Mead

Francis Anthony Rossana
NV - NV - Francis Anthony Rossana, 67, Las Vegas, 20 April 1989

James Scott Rawlings
WI - WI - James Scott Rawlings, 23, Mercer, March 8, 1986

Warren Michael Williams
VA - VA - Richmond, Valley Rd, Whtmale Pre70, UP72826, wearing hospital clothing, shoe nearby, Jul'20

Jackson Wade Orvin
FL - FL - Miramar, WhtMale UP1249, 21-35, silver ring w/ 'Kriegsgluck', Aug'84

Nick Marich
CA - CA - Nick Marich, 41, West Hollywood, 4 March 1977

William Joseph Shields
MN - MN - St Paul, GRAPHIC, WhtMale 20-40, UP12123, frozen in vacant bldg, layers of clothing, Feb'85

I suspect of all these cases, William Joseph Shields' will be the most difficult to accept, given William's younger face, and the vasoconstriction to the unidentified's face. I am actually going to be releasing a mashup (digital rendering) of William Joseph Shields, and the unidentified real soon.

Last edited:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sshamrick2011
Back